Surprise! Times Square Shooter Has Lengthy Record

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left love to release career criminals early to increase the violence so they can grab our guns.

The suspected gunman who allegedly wounded three people in Times Square — including a 4-year-old girl — is a career criminal with a lengthy rap sheet, sources familiar with the cases told The Post.

Farrakhan Muhammad, 31, who remains on the loose, has a criminal record dating to 2007, including two felony robbery arrests and a 2012 bust where cops seized a 12-gauge shotgun, a 22-caliber handgun, and body armor.

The Left love to release career criminals early to increase the violence so they can grab our guns.

The suspected gunman who allegedly wounded three people in Times Square — including a 4-year-old girl — is a career criminal with a lengthy rap sheet, sources familiar with the cases told The Post.

Farrakhan Muhammad, 31, who remains on the loose, has a criminal record dating to 2007, including two felony robbery arrests and a 2012 bust where cops seized a 12-gauge shotgun, a 22-caliber handgun, and body armor.

Criminals are highly prized Democrat Voters

Thank goodness he has you white wingers fighting for his gun rights.

Blacks are the only race where their criminal records are longer than their employment records

Thank goodness he has you white wingers fighting for his gun rights.
Yes, conservatives want felons to be on the streets and have guns.
Shitforbrains, you make my case.

Shitforbrains thinks robbery and assault are not felonies.
And crybaby white nationalist thinks arrests are convictions...
Shitforbrains needs to pretend he wasn’t convicted and violent felons are never released early.
As far as we know, he wasn't (which you might know, if you ever actually read your own links) You white wing racists have to make stuff up to whine like little bitches about.

Shitforbrains thinks robbery and assault are not felonies.
And crybaby white nationalist thinks arrests are convictions...
Shitforbrains needs to pretend he wasn’t convicted and violent felons are never released early.
As far as we know, he wasn't (which you might know, if you ever actually read your own links) You white wing racists have to make stuff up to whine like little bitches about.
Want to argue NY Democrats let’s violent felons walk free?
Have at it, shitforbrains.

And here are the Republicans, trying to make it easier for felons to own guns. I imagine Tucker the Naziboi forgot to mention it.

Read what you post, shitforbrains.
“to strike language that currently prevents funds from being used to process applications for relief from personal firearms disabilities.”
Haha. You moron. The republicans want to strike that language so that it is easier for felons to own guns. Good god...what is your first language, anyway?

And here are the Republicans, trying to make it easier for felons to own guns. I imagine Tucker the Naziboi forgot to mention it.

Read what you post, shitforbrains.
“to strike language that currently prevents funds from being used to process applications for relief from personal firearms disabilities.”
Haha. You moron. The republicans want to strike that language so that it is easier for felons to own guns. Good god...what is your first language, anyway?
Sure they do. What else did CNN tell you?

Would that be more or fewer felons than walked free under Trump's First Step Act? I know this is new to you, since your little naziboi Tucker surely never mentioned it. Let's see...one State, vs. the entire country. I imagine you need some time with that one.

Would that be more or fewer felons than walked free under Trump's First Step Act? I know this is new to you, since your little naziboi Tucker surely never mentioned it. Let's see...one State, vs. the entire country. I imagine you need some time with that one.
Shitforbrains thinks the President controls States laws.

That doesnt make any sense. Lets try this again:

More felons released in one State, or nationwide under Trump's First Step Act (that you never heard of, until i spoonfed it to you)?

Take your time.

That doesnt make any sense. Lets try this again:

More felons released in one State, or nationwide under Trump's First Step Act (that you never heard of, until i spoonfed it to you)?

Take your time.
Shitforbrains thinks a Bill to improve the prison system PASSED BY DEMOCRATS is to blame for NY releasing violent felons from prison early.

Forum List

Back