Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

LOLOL

Better than you have actually tried to prove election changing widespread election fraud and have failed. Miserably. That's the real reason you won't prove such fraud -- because you can't.

Your pathetic and failed bluff aside, Trump claimed fraud, was never able to prove it. Krakenstein claimed fraud, then said no one should have believed her. Lyn Wood claimed fraud, then blamed Krakenstein for dragging him into that hot mess. Giuliani claimed fraud, then sweated Grecian Formula before having his license to practice law in D.C. suspended for lying about election fraud. Some 60 other lawyers, Republicans, Trumplicans, et.al., filed lawsuits and all but one was tossed due to lack of merit, lack of evidence, or lack of standing. OANN and Newsmax claimed fraud but then apologized for misinforming their viewers when Dominion's lawyers came a-knockin'. Pillow guy claimed fraud, then self-imploded during his self-promoted "Cyber Symposium" where he utterly failed to prove his claims and then rescinded his $5 million bounty to anyone who could prove him wrong after several there proved him wrong. Arizona's state Senate Republicans claimed fraud and hired Cyber Ninja's to audit their election in Maricopa County, then Cyber Ninja's determined Biden's victory was even larger than the original count and that the paper ballots hadn't been altered to any material degree.

So you see, greater than you have tried and failed spectacularly. A pissant like you never stood a chance. I already knew that and so did you.

As far as Hunter selling access to his father...? You already admitted you can't prove that either. And since claiming the election was stolen pretty much confirms you're out of your fucking mind; you claiming you think Hunter is selling access to the White House with as little proof as you possess about election fraud (which is none) pretty much squashes that bullshit as well.
The only person who is out their fucking mind is YOU, Faun because you actually expect people to believe that a Hunter Biden painting is worth $500,000 dollars! Do I really have to "prove" that's absurd? It's about as clear cut an example of influence peddling as I've EVER seen yet liberals like you are willing to pretend there is nothing going on...nothing to see here!

I have to give it to Democrats. They sure are creative implementing ways to generate payoffs: books, art, foundations.

It is like when teenagers sell a Red Solo Cup for $5, but it has FREE BEER in the cup.

That does NOT circumvent the law.

If you pay $100k for a Hunter Biden painting and that gets you access to bribe Joe Biden...it is still illegal to bribe an elected official.

Hunter Biden wasn't elected to office, nor does he hold a public job.

The trump family, Ivanka and the son in law, etc, did get government jobs.

The only person who is out their fucking mind is YOU, Faun because you actually expect people to believe that a Hunter Biden painting is worth $500,000 dollars! Do I really have to "prove" that's absurd? It's about as clear cut an example of influence peddling as I've EVER seen yet liberals like you are willing to pretend there is nothing going on...nothing to see here!
Lying fails you as always. While I would never pay that, someone thought it was worth it.

Years ago, George Zimmerman sold this for $100,000. I wouldn't have paid that either, but there are people out there who pay ridiculous money for art from infamous people.

download.jpeg-3.jpg

Normal people give a "shit" because Lefties are full tilt retarded, and obviously, the truth in my last post hit a nerve!!
I didn’t see truth in yoir last post, I saw dishonesty, partisanship, politics, cowardice, and a diversion from the subject. How about you stop trying to hard to demonize you opponents and focus more on supporting the policies you want progressed

I didn’t see truth in your last post, I saw dishonesty, partisanship, politics, cowardice, and a diversion from the subject. How about you stop trying to hard to demonize you opponents and focus more on supporting the policies you want progressed
Nope, Lefties screamed and mouthed frothed at every tiny detail the Trump family did to the point that one of them farting was a danger to national security. So quit this child whiney shite you spew, it's blatant your tongue is well up the sphincters of the Biden family.

Nope, Lefties screamed and mouthed frothed at every tiny detail the Trump family did to the point that one of them farting was a danger to national security. So quit this child whiney shite you spew, it's blatant your tongue is well up the sphincters of the Biden family.
Ok I think I see your logic. You’re saying that Lefties did it to Trump so that means you should act that way towards Biden. Is that right? Was that kind of discourse that inspiring to you that it made you want to emulate it?

Lying fails you as always. While I would never pay that, someone thought it was worth it.

Years ago, George Zimmerman sold this for $100,000. I wouldn't have paid that either, but there are people out there who pay ridiculous money for art from infamous people.

View attachment 544423
Remind me again who George Zimmerman's father was, Faun? Was he the Vice President of the United States? Oh that's right...he wasn't. Did George hide the identity of the person who bought his art? Care to explain why the Biden's feel the need to do that?

Once again you've tried to come up for an excuse for what the Biden's have been doing and once again you've fallen flat on your face.

Remind me again who George Zimmerman's father was, Faun? Was he the Vice President of the United States? Oh that's right...he wasn't. Did George hide the identity of the person who bought his art? Care to explain why the Biden's feel the need to do that?

Once again you've tried to come up for an excuse for what the Biden's have been doing and once again you've fallen flat on your face.
It doesn't matter who Zimmerman's father is. I showed people will pay stupid money for artwork from infamous people. It doesn't matter who their father is.

And as you already confessed, you have no evidence Hunter is selling painting to curry favors with his father.

It doesn't matter who Zimmerman's father is. I showed people will pay stupid money for artwork from infamous people. It doesn't matter who their father is.

And as you already confessed, you have no evidence Hunter is selling painting to curry favors with his father.
Hunter Biden is a piece of crap drug addict with zero art talent. The ONLY reason someone would pay $500,000 for one of his paintings is if they were buying favor with his father! Only the truly clueless don't see this for what it is...

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art
SECRECY SWIRLS

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art

"Nobody ever said secrecy was the best disinfectant, but that's what we have now. And White House officials getting involved in any way other than to request transparency amounts to effectively putting an official stamp of approval on the president’s son trading on his father’s public service,"

What a nosey request. Did you whine when Trump never released his tax returns

Hunter Biden is a piece of crap drug addict with zero art talent. The ONLY reason someone would pay $500,000 for one of his paintings is if they were buying favor with his father! Only the truly clueless don't see this for what it is...
Wow. Are you an art critic or just a jealous old man?

Wow. Are you an art critic or just a jealous old man?
Would you like the opinion of a REAL art critic what they think one of Hunter's pieces of art should be worth, Surada? You embarrass yourself when you pretend that anything that Hunter produced would be worth a half a million dollars.

That kind of price is almost as laughable as a piece of shit drug addict getting paid $50,000 a month to sit on a Ukrainian energy companies board!

Last edited:
Would you like the opinion of a REAL art critic what they think one of Hunter's pieces of art should be worth, Surada? You embarrass yourself when you pretend that anything that Hunter produced would be worth a half a million dollars.
It's worth exactly what a buyer will pay for it.

Forum List

Back