Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Junior WAS doing that. He was running the Trump organization while his father was president. You don't know what the fuck what private business matters were going on in relation to the Trump organization. What were Democrats saying?
Those were businesses that existed and were successful long before Trump was in office. Hunter‘s business dealing‘s if what alleged is true were solely predicated on his fathers position in the government and the influence Hunter could exert to at the behest of his employers

How Russians, chinese, iranians and terroristist organizations are buying of xiden…this is open and obvious

Those were businesses that existed and were successful long before Trump was in office. Hunter‘s business dealing‘s if what alleged is true were solely predicated on his fathers position in the government and the influence Hunter could exert to at the behest of his employers
Hunter is selling paintings. He's allowed to do that even if it benefits him to do so because his father is president. He's a private individual, engaged in a private business. Just like Don Jr. was.

I take this to mean you can't actually quote Democrats complaining about Don Jr.'s handling of the Trump Organization, or you would have; instead of making up excuses.

Hunter is selling paintings. He's allowed to do that even if it benefits him to do so because his father is president. He's a private individual, engaged in a private business. Just like Don Jr. was.

I take this to mean you can't actually quote Democrats complaining about Don Jr.'s handling of the Trump Organization, or you would have; instead of making up excuses.
Hunter’s peddling influence. Has been for years and years.

Kushner was in charge of E5 visas, the middle east, covid and lots of other stuff.

You can follow up on the E5 story if you like.
So you claim something and then when challenged on it...you tell me that I can follow up on it if I like? Seriously, Surada? You don't have shit and you know it. Don't waste my time with this nonsense!

If Hunter's paintings are being used as a way to buy favorable status with Joe Biden...which it's OBVIOUS is the case...then that's influence peddling and against the law, Faun! It's disgusting that the Biden's have so little respect for the citizens of the United States that they pull this shit in such a blatant manner!

Hunter’s peddling influence. Has been for years and years.
By selling paintings.
icon_rolleyes.gif

If Hunter's paintings are being used as a way to buy favorable status with Joe Biden...which it's OBVIOUS is the case...then that's influence peddling and against the law, Faun! It's disgusting that the Biden's have so little respect for the citizens of the United States that they pull this shit in such a blatant manner!
"If..."

That's as far as I got. Try harder in your next lifetime when you have something a tad more concrete than, "if."

This is the least transparent administration on record, followed by Obama's. When it comes to their dealings, and the morality of them, These types want absolute secrecy, and no questions asked.

"If..."

That's as far as I got. Try harder in your next lifetime when you have something a tad more concrete than, "if."
If you read the rest of the sentence it was made rather clear that I think Hunter Biden IS selling access to his father and has been for a long long time! Something I think you know only too well. So keep right on ducking, Faun...

If you read the rest of the sentence it was made rather clear that I think Hunter Biden IS selling access to his father and has been for a long long time! Something I think you know only too well. So keep right on ducking, Faun...
LOL

Why on Earth do you think I care what you think? You obviously have nothing to go on beyond your own suspension and you think the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. So you're not exactly playing with a full deck; if ya know what I mean.

LOL

Why on Earth do you think I care what you think? You obviously have nothing to go on beyond your own suspension and you think the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. So you're not exactly playing with a full deck; if ya know what I mean.
Yeah...you're the guy that thinks Joe Biden got more votes than anyone ever in a US election and that a Hunter Biden painting is worth $500,000! But I'M not playing with a full deck? Right....

Yeah...you're the guy that thinks Joe Biden got more votes than anyone ever in a US election and that a Hunter Biden painting is worth $500,000! But I'M not playing with a full deck? Right....
LOLOL

The states counted and canvassed and certified their votes. Some recounted. Some audited. Always coming out with virtually the same number.

So yeah, you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Ever notice while Democrats like Biden and Obama sell victim roles and ideas to level the playing field, they become filthy rich simply because they were Presidents? Obama for instance never did a thing in his like beyond pitches and govt. checks, today he's worth about 100 Billion, he'll double that in I don't know, one year? Clintons the same, Xiden's the same though Hunter receives most of the Xiden benefits directly. His dad will never quite take the windfall though, because he'll be dead or in a home.

Why do PROGS ignore that little fact?

Answer:, they ignore everything less what they're pitched to parrot.

LOLOL

The states counted and canvassed and certified their votes. Some recounted. Some audited. Always coming out with virtually the same number.

So yeah, you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
The only person that's out of their minds is the person that thinks a senile old fart like Joe Biden...campaigning from his basement...got more votes than Barack Obama! It's amazing that Donald Trump got far more votes in his second campaign than he did in his first and still lost.

The only person that's out of their minds is the person that thinks a senile old fart like Joe Biden...campaigning from his basement...got more votes than Barack Obama! It's amazing that Donald Trump got far more votes in his second campaign than he did in his first and still lost.
Odd how you can't prove you're not hallucinating by presenting proof of widespread fraud which shows Trump won the election.

Very telling.

Haha, nice deflection. It doesn’t matter in the least what I would be saying IF somebody else was in power. What matters here is exactly what is being discussed. Stay on topic. If you’re entire point is to call me a hypocrite then go head and call me a hypocrite. I don't care. You and I both know that the WH has no involvement in this situation and the article is a joke
I'll shall supply the correct answer. The Left would demand answers, hold an investigation in the hope of having some kind of impeachment. Because Lefties are deranged.

Odd how you can't prove you're not hallucinating by presenting proof of widespread fraud which shows Trump won the election.

Very telling.
Why waste time even trying to prove that? Like we're going to kick Joe Biden out of office now? Yeah, that will happen! (eye roll)

We're not talking about election fraud in this string though...are we, Faun? We're talking about Hunter Biden selling access to his father for millions of dollars and how you're doing your best to ignore that it's going on!

Why waste time even trying to prove that? Like we're going to kick Joe Biden out of office now? Yeah, that will happen! (eye roll)

We're not talking about election fraud in this string though...are we, Faun? We're talking about Hunter Biden selling access to his father for millions of dollars and how you're doing your best to ignore that it's going on!
LOLOL

Better than you have actually tried to prove election changing widespread election fraud and have failed. Miserably. That's the real reason you won't prove such fraud -- because you can't.

Your pathetic and failed bluff aside, Trump claimed fraud, was never able to prove it. Krakenstein claimed fraud, then said no one should have believed her. Lyn Wood claimed fraud, then blamed Krakenstein for dragging him into that hot mess. Giuliani claimed fraud, then sweated Grecian Formula before having his license to practice law in D.C. suspended for lying about election fraud. Some 60 other lawyers, Republicans, Trumplicans, et.al., filed lawsuits and all but one was tossed due to lack of merit, lack of evidence, or lack of standing. OANN and Newsmax claimed fraud but then apologized for misinforming their viewers when Dominion's lawyers came a-knockin'. Pillow guy claimed fraud, then self-imploded during his self-promoted "Cyber Symposium" where he utterly failed to prove his claims and then rescinded his $5 million bounty to anyone who could prove him wrong after several there proved him wrong. Arizona's state Senate Republicans claimed fraud and hired Cyber Ninja's to audit their election in Maricopa County, then Cyber Ninja's determined Biden's victory was even larger than the original count and that the paper ballots hadn't been altered to any material degree.

So you see, greater than you have tried and failed spectacularly. A pissant like you never stood a chance. I already knew that and so did you.

As far as Hunter selling access to his father...? You already admitted you can't prove that either. And since claiming the election was stolen pretty much confirms you're out of your fucking mind; you claiming you think Hunter is selling access to the White House with as little proof as you possess about election fraud (which is none) pretty much squashes that bullshit as well.

I'll shall supply the correct answer. The Left would demand answers, hold an investigation in the hope of having some kind of impeachment. Because Lefties are deranged.
Who gives a shit about what the “Left” would do?! Why do you waste time thinking about stupid stuff like that?

Forum List

Back