Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Of course there should be an investigation. There is no person closer to thee most powerful man in the world than his own son.

Had his son been an artist his entire life than it would be a bit different, but here a novice artist who is the son of the President is being paid in secret 1/2 a million dollars a painting???

This makes Biden thee best artist in the history of art.

Democrats, the corruption has no limits. Typically politicians are bribed by speaking fees, but as we all know Biden can't speak coherently hence hunter must be the accomplice to bribery.

IN SECRET? Have you seen the bills of sale or are you just going along with "Christian" liars?

can't be any worse than the price gouging from Trump at his resorts and hotels while president. The taxpayer is still being double charged for secret service protection for Trump.
So once again when the subject is about the Crackhead WORM, Hunter Biden and his Senile Farther, someone comes out of under a rock to change tbe subject to Donald Trump.
They never disappoint!

Jarrod Kushner was selling E5 visas.

U.S. immigration law makes visas available to immigrant investors seeking to enter the United States to engage in new commercial enterprises that benefit the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment. E5 investors receive up to 7.1 percent of all employment based immigrant visas issued worldwide each year.
Do you have any evidence to back up that claim? E5 visas weren't something the Trump Administration came up with.

Of course there should be an investigation. There is no person closer to thee most powerful man in the world than his own son.

Had his son been an artist his entire life than it would be a bit different, but here a novice artist who is the son of the President is being paid in secret 1/2 a million dollars a painting???

This makes Biden thee best artist in the history of art.

Democrats, the corruption has no limits. Typically politicians are bribed by speaking fees, but as we all know Biden can't speak coherently hence hunter must be the accomplice to bribery.
They know damn well how sleazy this is. So does Joe Biden. He simply doesn't care. He knows the main stream media will protect him and the Democratically controlled Congress will kill any attempts to investigate his influence peddling!

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim? E5 visas weren't something the Trump Administration came up with.

You're right, but it was designed for underserved areas that needed jobs.

Jarrod didn't put them in any underserved areas.

Kusher Companies Are Being Investigated for EB-5 Visa Use ...
Jan 08, 2018 · U.S. regulators and prosecutors have requested information from the real estate development business run by Jared Kushner’s family over a program that allows wealthy foreigners to obtain visas ...

They know damn well how sleazy this is. So does Joe Biden. He simply doesn't care. He knows the main stream media will protect him and the Democratically controlled Congress will kill any attempts to investigate his influence peddling!

Hunter Biden shouldn't reveal who bought his paintings.. Are you some kind of Fascist?

Haha, well if you have evidence that political influence is being sold and laws are being broken then fine. But it sounds like y’all just want to keep poking around playing your partisan shitball game. It’s not worth a second of the Whitehouses time at this point
Don't want to hear a peep from you about Don Jr business deals when they are back in the Whitehouse.

Hunter Biden shouldn't reveal who bought his paintings.. Are you some kind of Fascist?
Why would the identities of who paid ridiculous prices for art need to be kept secret? You know only too well who it was that bought those pieces, Surada and you know they didn't spend that money for "art"! So let's pull back the curtain and expose exactly who it is that's paying huge sums of money to the Biden family! I'd like to know who it is that is buying my President!

Last edited:
You're right, but it was designed for underserved areas that needed jobs.

Jarrod didn't put them in any underserved areas.

Kusher Companies Are Being Investigated for EB-5 Visa Use ...
Jan 08, 2018 · U.S. regulators and prosecutors have requested information from the real estate development business run by Jared Kushner’s family over a program that allows wealthy foreigners to obtain visas ...
So tell me, Surada...that "investigation" was begun by Democrats back in 2018...would you like to show me the results of it? The charges that were brought against Kushner? Or would you like to admit that this was just one more "news story" pushed by the liberal media using unnamed sources to smear Donald Trump? It was happening with such regularity back then that it bordered on farce!

At first I was unsure about what side I'd take on this one. Then I thought about what financial records the public should be entitled to see? I'm viewing this as the same as Trump's stance on his income taxes which I never bitched or moaned about him not disclosing. Issues are similar enough so I'll take likewise stance here of not being concerned.

So tell me, Surada...that "investigation" was begun by Democrats back in 2018...would you like to show me the results of it? The charges that were brought against Kushner? Or would you like to admit that this was just one more "news story" pushed by the liberal media using unnamed sources to smear Donald Trump? It was happening with such regularity back then that it bordered on farce!

Kushner was in charge of E5 visas, the middle east, covid and lots of other stuff.

You can follow up on the E5 story if you like.

The controversial visa program at the center of the ...
May 11, 2017 · The decision by Kushner Companies to market their project in China had obvious advantages. For Chinese citizens, who account for most EB-5 visas, the EB-5 program could mean better opportunities ..

Kushner was in charge of E5 visas, the middle east, covid and lots of other stuff.

You can follow up on the E5 story if you like.
LOL...follow up on a non story? Why would I? You on the left tried to attack Kushner the entire Trump Presidency. Would you like to give me a single example of something you accused him of doing that was ever shown to be true?

Hahahaha. Deal

The Trump boys screwed the taxpayers of Charleston SC a few years back.. Selling a painting is not anything like bank fraud or tax evasion or phony real estate deals where they leave innocent people holding the bag.

LOL...follow up on a non story? Why would I? You on the left tried to attack Kushner the entire Trump Presidency. Would you like to give me a single example of something you accused him of doing that was ever shown to be true?

I posted three links for you. Can't you read?

Forum List

Back