Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art
SECRECY SWIRLS

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art

"Nobody ever said secrecy was the best disinfectant, but that's what we have now. And White House officials getting involved in any way other than to request transparency amounts to effectively putting an official stamp of approval on the president’s son trading on his father’s public service,"

Why would the White House be responsible to disclose information about Hunters business dealings? Are you high?
Would you be saying that if DJT Jr were doing this???
Haha, nice deflection. It doesn’t matter in the least what I would be saying IF somebody else was in power. What matters here is exactly what is being discussed. Stay on topic. If you’re entire point is to call me a hypocrite then go head and call me a hypocrite. I don't care. You and I both know that the WH has no involvement in this situation and the article is a joke
No idiot. Considering the proof of Cokehead Hunter’s emails and previous criminal dealings, this SHOULD be a matter of public record. What might be being exchanged for buying this “artwork” at ridiculous prices? At least you finally admit you would be screaming from the rooftops if this was a Trump doing this. Admitting your hypocrisy is the first step.

Last year when I saw Trumps game of criminalizing Biden by focusing on his son I became extremely disinterested in buying into those dirty tactics.
Trump was pointing out the proven fact of the Biden family having engaged in financial scams, which included Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering. and having taken over a Billion from the CCP. (Now, of course, we know Joe Biden took millions from both CCP and Russian Lobbyists during the last election.)

All of this was not President Trump's fault but the fault of the Biden family who engaged in all of this. The fact that they did so was relevant since Biden was running for President.

'Dirty tactics'? Hardly - Trump was bringing Biden family crimes to light, which - again - was relevant to the election.

Trump was not the only one who brought up Biden family crime. For instance, during Pelosi's 1st failed Impeachment scam, members of the State Department testified under oath how Joe Biden had committed Perjury by claiming he had no idea what his son was doing and how he had never met with Burisma members. They told how they advised Biden NOT to meet with Burisma employees who showed up in DC asking to meet with Biden while using Hunter's name as leverage, to avoid the appearance of a Conflict f interest but that Biden had ignored themand met with the Burisma reps anyway. They said in testimony that the Bidens should be on the stand under oath.

So don;t blame Trump for pointing out facts others were also divulging...and don't blame Trump for the Bidens' crimes.
Hahaha, no Trump saw a guy positioning himself to beat him in the next election and launched an attack campaign. The fact that Barr flew to Ukraine to see all of Rudy’s “evidence” and did nothing as the AG of the USA. Says it all. You’ve been hood winked by a con man and dishonest media. Don’t be so gullible
You’re an idiot. Undeniable proof on video from Quid Pro Joe and undeniable proof on Cokehead Hunter’s laptop. Ignored by the media and lemmings like you. Keep swallowing.

Hahaha, no Trump saw a guy positioning himself to beat him in the next election and launched an attack campaign.
The fact that Barr flew to Ukraine to see all of Rudy’s “evidence” and did nothing as the AG of the USA. Says it all. You’ve been hood winked by a con man and dishonest media. Don’t be so gullible

Your 1st comment is a desperate attempt to defend the proven criminal Joe Biden and Biden family. What you call an attack was simply pointing out what had already been exposed about the corrupt / criminal Biden family.

Your 2nd comment exposes the same ignorance most snowflakes are infected with. You are either oblivious to the fact - due to your ignorance - or intentionally ignoring the fact that there is an existing treaty between he US and other nations, to include Ukraine in which the nations assist one another in matters of crime and corruption. President Trump activated this treaty when he reached out to Ukraine's PM and asked him to investigate corruption in Ukraine involving Hunter Biden / the Bidens. Due to the Treaty President Trump had every right to do so. It was legal.

Pelosi knew this before she initiated her 1st failed Impeachment attempt. Had she acknowledged the existence of this treaty and that Trump had every right to do what he did in Ukraine her Impeachment would have been dead before it started.

The fact that you do not know any of this proves your ignorance.

If you do know all of this and simply ignore it IOT continue to push your lies/propaganda it proves how false you are.
Haha, I guess my point went right over your head. Barr investigated your faux claims… he did nothing. Game over. Sorry you lose
No you lose. Barr never really investigated anything. Next you’ll tell us the Bidens are too stupid to know they’re breaking all sorts of laws. That is the usual Dem defense.

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art
SECRECY SWIRLS

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art

"Nobody ever said secrecy was the best disinfectant, but that's what we have now. And White House officials getting involved in any way other than to request transparency amounts to effectively putting an official stamp of approval on the president’s son trading on his father’s public service,"

Why would the White House be responsible to disclose information about Hunters business dealings? Are you high?
Haha, nice deflection. It doesn’t matter in the least what I would be saying IF somebody else was in power. What matters here is exactly what is being discussed. Stay on topic. If you’re entire point is to call me a hypocrite then go head and call me a hypocrite. I don't care. You and I both know that the WH has no involvement in this situation and the article is a joke
No idiot. Considering the proof of Cokehead Hunter’s emails and previous criminal dealings, this SHOULD be a matter of public record. What might be being exchanged for buying this “artwork” at ridiculous prices? At least you finally admit you would be screaming from the rooftops if this was a Trump doing this. Admitting your hypocrisy is the first step.
Your emails and the infamous laptop was given to Trumps FBI and they found nothing criminal or credible. I don’t believe your conspiracy theories. Whether I’d be screaming about Trump doing this makes zero difference to the arguments I’m making. Are you so incapable of debating the substance that you need to try and divert to the boring overused “hypocrite” attacks?! Come on grow up and do better.

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art
SECRECY SWIRLS

Why would anyone care what DJT paints or what he sells?

Last year when I saw Trumps game of criminalizing Biden by focusing on his son I became extremely disinterested in buying into those dirty tactics.
Trump was pointing out the proven fact of the Biden family having engaged in financial scams, which included Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering. and having taken over a Billion from the CCP. (Now, of course, we know Joe Biden took millions from both CCP and Russian Lobbyists during the last election.)

All of this was not President Trump's fault but the fault of the Biden family who engaged in all of this. The fact that they did so was relevant since Biden was running for President.

'Dirty tactics'? Hardly - Trump was bringing Biden family crimes to light, which - again - was relevant to the election.

Trump was not the only one who brought up Biden family crime. For instance, during Pelosi's 1st failed Impeachment scam, members of the State Department testified under oath how Joe Biden had committed Perjury by claiming he had no idea what his son was doing and how he had never met with Burisma members. They told how they advised Biden NOT to meet with Burisma employees who showed up in DC asking to meet with Biden while using Hunter's name as leverage, to avoid the appearance of a Conflict f interest but that Biden had ignored themand met with the Burisma reps anyway. They said in testimony that the Bidens should be on the stand under oath.

So don;t blame Trump for pointing out facts others were also divulging...and don't blame Trump for the Bidens' crimes.
Hahaha, no Trump saw a guy positioning himself to beat him in the next election and launched an attack campaign. The fact that Barr flew to Ukraine to see all of Rudy’s “evidence” and did nothing as the AG of the USA. Says it all. You’ve been hood winked by a con man and dishonest media. Don’t be so gullible
You’re an idiot. Undeniable proof on video from Quid Pro Joe and undeniable proof on Cokehead Hunter’s laptop. Ignored by the media and lemmings like you. Keep swallowing.
And undeniable reality of AG Barr not finding anything criminal in your so called “proof”… youre done

Hahaha, no Trump saw a guy positioning himself to beat him in the next election and launched an attack campaign.
The fact that Barr flew to Ukraine to see all of Rudy’s “evidence” and did nothing as the AG of the USA. Says it all. You’ve been hood winked by a con man and dishonest media. Don’t be so gullible

Your 1st comment is a desperate attempt to defend the proven criminal Joe Biden and Biden family. What you call an attack was simply pointing out what had already been exposed about the corrupt / criminal Biden family.

Your 2nd comment exposes the same ignorance most snowflakes are infected with. You are either oblivious to the fact - due to your ignorance - or intentionally ignoring the fact that there is an existing treaty between he US and other nations, to include Ukraine in which the nations assist one another in matters of crime and corruption. President Trump activated this treaty when he reached out to Ukraine's PM and asked him to investigate corruption in Ukraine involving Hunter Biden / the Bidens. Due to the Treaty President Trump had every right to do so. It was legal.

Pelosi knew this before she initiated her 1st failed Impeachment attempt. Had she acknowledged the existence of this treaty and that Trump had every right to do what he did in Ukraine her Impeachment would have been dead before it started.

If you do know all of this and simply ignore it IOT continue to push your lies/propaganda it proves how false you are.
Haha, I guess my point went right over your head. Barr investigated your faux claims… he did nothing. Game over. Sorry you lose
No you lose. Barr never really investigated anything. Next you’ll tell us the Bidens are too stupid to know they’re breaking all sorts of laws. That is the usual Dem defense.
Barr flew to Ukraine to vet Rudy’s sources. Pay attention bucko, you’re getting skooled

And undeniable reality of AG Barr not finding anything criminal in your so called “proof”… youre done
No, see we have the actual proof. So you approve of all the Bidens illegal acts, including drug use, influence peddling, money laundering, and a list of other crimes proven by emails and verified by the people who received them. Try again....

By the way, the senile Mule-er got nothing on Trump either. So you’re done.

Barr flew to Ukraine to vet Rudy’s sources. Pay attention bucko, you’re getting skooled
No, he CLAIMS the sources were vetted. Given the evidence In hand they obviously were not. Looks like you got schooled.

No, he CLAIMS the sources were vetted. Given the evidence In hand they obviously were not. Looks like you got schooled.
Oh ok, so you think Barr flew out there and lied about vetting criminal allegations so he could cover for Biden and let him freely coast to winning the election? You think that was Barr’s game?! You’re an even bigger idiot than I originally thought.

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art
SECRECY SWIRLS

Your emails and the infamous laptop was given to Trumps FBI and they found nothing criminal or credible. I don’t believe your conspiracy theories. Whether I’d be screaming about Trump doing this makes zero difference to the arguments I’m making. Are you so incapable of debating the substance that you need to try and divert to the boring overused “hypocrite” attacks?! Come on grow up and do better.
Wrong idiot, the fools at the FBI SAT ON THE LAPTOP FOR OVER A YEAR. Not a conspiracy theory when the emails were verified by the people receiving them. The photos were verified as authentic. Grow up? Yes you need to grow up and face reality. Screaming “nuh-uh!” isn’t an argument. You have no substance to debate. Just your fantasies about Cokehead Hunter being so innocent.

Your emails and the infamous laptop was given to Trumps FBI
Ok you lost all credibility at this point. Trump's FBI? The same rogue FBI that have illegally spied on everyone for decades, who participated in Barry's failed coup attempt against Trump?

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh ok, so you think Barr flew out there and lied about vetting criminal allegations so he could cover for Biden and let him freely coast to winning the election? You think that was Barr’s game?! You’re an even bigger idiot than I originally thought.
Well prove it with documentation and official letters then. Or can’t you? Seems you’re the idiot as usual. Denying proven emails and photos from Hunter’s laptop.

Obama ethics chief blasts WH plan to not disclose who's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art's paying 'outrageous sums' for Hunter Biden art
SECRECY SWIRLS

Wrong idiot, the fools at the FBI SAT ON THE LAPTOP FOR OVER A YEAR. Not a conspiracy theory when the emails were verified by the people receiving them. The photos were verified as authentic. Grow up? Yes you need to grow up and face reality. Screaming “nuh-uh!” isn’t an argument. You have no substance to debate. Just your fantasies about Cokehead Hunter being so innocent.
I trust law enforcement that have actually seen the evidence and know the laws much more than hyper partisans like yourself and your media sources... Especially when they are under Trumps management and do nothing.

Your emails and the infamous laptop was given to Trumps FBI
Ok you lost all credibility at this point. Trump's FBI? The same rogue FBI that have illegally spied on everyone for decades, who participated in Barry's failed coup attempt against Trump?

:auiqs.jpg:
Yup the same FBI and DOJ that Trump had control over for 4 years... That one

Well prove it with documentation and official letters then. Or can’t you? Seems you’re the idiot as usual. Denying proven emails and photos from Hunter’s laptop.
I'm not the one playing out a fantasy that all this obvious crime that your media sources spin to you actually happened when Trumps agencies all did nothing about it. I trust the actions of agencies who were in the know much much much more than I trust people like you and your media.

Biden voted for a law requiring private citizens in certain industries to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest yet here astronomical fees are being paid for his son's shit art and the guys dad happens to be POTUS. Laws are for you stupid suckers not for Biden and his family.
What does Hunters art have to do with politics?
His father is POTUS and it appears someone is paying astronomically inflated prices for his so called art as a money laundering scheme when the real thing being purchased is political favors via Joe Biden. It's not like this is the first time either.

Forum List

Back