Surprise Surprise: Egyptian Christians Being Ethnically Cleansed!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Egypt has a large Christian population. Under Murbarak, the Christians were protected! Now the Islamist are trying to nuff them out! It will work, like it has throughout the Arab and Muslim world! The Obama administration tossed Murbarak under the bus, but the fact still remains he was the best, fairest and most noble leader in the Arab and Persian world! Second to none!

24 dead in worst Cairo riots since Mubarak ouster - Yahoo! News
Flames lit up downtown Cairo, where massive clashes raged Sunday, drawing Christians angry over a recent church attack, Muslims and Egyptian security forces. At least 24 people were killed and more than 200 injured in the worst sectarian violence since the uprising that ousted Hosni Mubarak in February.
The rioting lasted late into the night, bringing out a deployment of more than 1,000 security forces and armored vehicles to defend the state television building along the Nile, where the trouble began. The military clamped a curfew on the area until 7 a.m.
The clashes spread to nearby Tahrir Square, drawing thousands of people to the vast plaza that served as the epicenter of the protests that ousted Mubarak. On Sunday night, they battled each other with rocks and firebombs, some tearing up pavement for ammunition and others collecting stones in boxes.
At one point, an armored security van sped into the crowd, striking a half-dozen protesters and throwing some into the air. Protesters retaliated by setting fire to military vehicles, a bus and private cars, sending flames rising into the night sky.
After midnight, mobs roamed downtown streets, attacking cars they suspected had Christian passengers. In many areas, there was no visible police or army presence to confront or stop them.
Christians, who make up about 10 percent of Egypt's 80 million people, blame the country's ruling military council for being too lenient on those behind a spate of anti-Christian attacks since Mubarak's ouster. As Egypt undergoes a chaotic power transition and security vacuum in the wake of the uprising, the Coptic Christian minority is particularly worried about the show of force by ultraconservative Islamists.

You mean the same "Religion" that's taking over France and Brition and ethnically cleansing the white populations of those countries. Everyone needs to leave every one else the fuck alone within there own lands...Humans are most happy when that is so.

Last edited:
this is what OBAMA AND THE LEFT WANT !!! you will not hear many libbs standing up for the Christians being slaughtered or denouncing the terrorist for killing them !!

Probably continuing the fine work Bush and the Republicans started in Iraq.

Since the U.S. invasion, Iraq's Christians have been mostly driven out of the country by violence directed against them for their religion.

Guest Voices: 'Obliterating' Iraq's Christians - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/world/middleeast/20christian.html?pagewanted=all

Last Christians Ponder Leaving a Hometown in Iraq

Iraq's disappearing Christians are Bush and Blair's legacy
The irony of the Iraq invasion is it may have wiped out their faith where other conquests failed

it must be acknowledged that it almost appears as if President George Walker Bush were waging a global war against Christians.

Bush's Global War on Christians

Another Bush/Republican disaster the right wants to blame on Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad, so sad. I know many good muslims. They are my friends. Works like these are horrifying. I have no words.

We cannot and must not blame them all. My heart is in my mouth at the momemt I'm trying to wrap my brain around this.

The pity is that we look at this "religion" and blame those who commit heinous crimes under the banner of said religion.

That's wrong. I hope one day I figure it out. But it hurts my soul in the meantime.

Since the U.S. invasion, Iraq's Christians have been mostly driven out of the country by violence directed against them for their religion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/world/middleeast/20christian.html?pagewanted=all

The irony of the Iraq invasion is it may have wiped out their faith where other conquests failed

it must be acknowledged that it almost appears as if President George Walker Bush were waging a global war against Christians.

I know Persians.

Stop your historical vomit. I really do know Persians.

They will tell you truth.

Screw you and your bullshit kid. You are such a liar. On a good day you are a pathetic liar.
Now lets talk Persia before you want to talk Iraq.

Game on. I'm ready kid.

I still hold to Blair and Bush finally realizing the kids were going to go koo koo bye bye and they had to take them out.

They were beyond insane. Would anyone like to dispute this? I truly think that any sane individual at all at the time went, " well, Tony, the kids are nuts with big weapons, I say and I've talked to my mum, we take the little crazy bastards out. What say you?

Why are Christians hanging out in Muslim countries?

You going to apply that same liberal, apologist and appeaser thinking to Muslims? Why are muslims in Christian, Budhadist countries (they have major problems in China) and Jewish countries? Maybe they should leave or not allowed in!

We are talking about Egypt asshole! Either way, the Iraqi Christians didn't have so well in Iraq during Sadam's regime either!

Egypt=Iraq

At least in terms of christians safety, but as you see in this thread only one of those is a problem for some reason.

Blow-Back. We supported and funded the ouster of Mubarak. They're our puppets now. We're currently doing the same to Gaddafi in Libya. Who knows who will be running these nations eventually? But we do know we supported them. Blow-Back is beginning to blow our way already. Seek shelter now.

Blow-Back. We supported and funded the ouster of Mubarak. They're our puppets now. We're currently doing the same to Gaddafi in Libya. Who knows who will be running these nations eventually? But we do know we supported them. Blow-Back is beginning to blow our way already. Seek shelter now.

Blow-back?!?!?!?! YOU UNAMERICAN ASSHOLE!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you're exactly right, and all it takes is the application of common sense. We supported Osama, we supported Saddam, we support King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, we support the Iraqi gov't, we supported Mubarak, then we supported those who unseated him, we support Al-Qaeda in Libya, we hated democracy in Iran and made sure to put an end to that asap and that's off the top of my head. Who knows how many monsters we've supported in recent history.

But putting any blame on scum american politicians is unamerican for some reason :cuckoo:

Blow-back?!?!?!?! YOU UNAMERICAN ASSHOLE!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you're exactly right, and all it takes is the application of common sense. We supported Osama, we supported Saddam, we support King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, we support the Iraqi gov't, we supported Mubarak, then we supported those who unseated him, we support Al-Qaeda in Libya, we hated democracy in Iran and made sure to put an end to that asap and that's off the top of my head. Who knows how many monsters we've supported in recent history.

But putting any blame on scum american politicians is unamerican for some reason :cuckoo:

Yea i suspect we'll just do what we always do. We'll turn our heads and pretend this cleansing isn't happening. Because they're our guys now. Similar atrocities will occur in Libya as well. We've seen it in Iraq too. Man,when will we ever learn?

Egypt=Iraq

At least in terms of christians safety, but as you see in this thread only one of those is a problem for some reason.

NO EVEN CLOSE. Christian made up <1% of Iraq's population before the war. They weren't a huge minority there. In Egypt there are 8 mil Coptic Christians. They make up 10% of the population. That is much different!

Yea i suspect we'll just do what we always do. We'll turn our heads and pretend this cleansing isn't happening. Because they're our guys now. Similar atrocities will occur in Libya as well. We've seen it in Iraq too. Man,when will we ever learn?

It's been ongoing in Saudi Arabia for decades, which of course the american media will never bring any attention to, and King Abdullah and the Saudi gov't are beloved friends of our gov't and politicians.

Gates of Vienna: Christian Convert Burned Alive in Saudi Arabia

You're lucky if you you're "only" beheaded, better than having your tongue cut out then burned alive like in this instance for being a christian in Saudi Arabia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back