"Surprise Medical Billing"! & the list of problems made worse by Obamacare continues to lengthen

My mother is being harassed by a couple of those crooks. Both are named 'Mohammed' ....must be a couple of those 'hard working immigrants' Democrats keep telling us are wonderful and needed.

That's what I have. Supposedly it's gone to collection. I never got a bill from this medical provider. I have no idea who they are. They cannot give me a date of service or an address where the service was performed. I'm just getting calls from a collection agency for a very surprise medical bill.

• Banned
i like this obamacare replacement bill!

I don't care what it is, but for as long as we allow those doctors to live, the more rules and regulations we have for punishing them into compliance, the better.

If they aren't violating HIPAA, or committing billing fraud, then somehow they need to be held civilly and criminally accountable for their malpractice.

Dentists still have intact jaws after pulling others' teeth in unneed. Everything I know about modern medicine is a Medieval European massacre perpetrated upon the innocent ones, even as King Herod's order to slay thousands of them in the hopes of killing the baby Jesus.

Since it's inception CommieCare performed exactly as conservatives predicted it would, driving cost up further, disrupting care, undermining innovation, and making health care unattainable for large number of Americans. Problems with CommieCare are so large that we now have Democrats saying that "the only way to fix these problems (problems that they created), is to socialize medicine and put government in control of all of it, thru single payer, or Medicare for all".

• Banned
in the richest country in the history of the world, 1 in 5 patients who gets a prescription from their doctor are unable to fill that prescription. how insane is that? how pathetic is that?

• Banned
no other country on earth allows drug companies to charge any price they want for any reason

drug companies raise prices outrageously simply because they can, because the market will bear it

single payer, or Medicare for all".
That's right. That would vastly simplify the doctors' billing and enable them use the full power of government to enforce the collections of medical fees from patients and taxpayers.

That's WHO at work. That's why the doctors' signatures are always so illegible on the prescription pad where they scribble medieval Latin abbreviations or else use metric with a sloppy decimal point.

WHO prescribed you that pill? Gee, I don't know. It's an international organization.

Forum List

Back