SURPRISE!!!....And the Cop shooter in Philly is.....drum roll please....

This man was just using his gun to defend himself from government tyranny. :4_13_65:
Isn't that the 2nd's intended purpose?

I see, so being a convicted multiple felon who broke laws before while using a gun, was defending himself from tyranny.

Only someone from the left could come up with something like this. How about not letting him out of jail in the first place. Oh wait, we can't do that because that would be racist.
Tyranny is subjective.

What's the difference between this guy and Randy Weaver?
Nothing.

This man was just using his gun to defend himself from government tyranny. :4_13_65:

I see, so being a convicted multiple felon who broke laws before while using a gun, was defending himself from tyranny.

Only someone from the left could come up with something like this. How about not letting him out of jail in the first place. Oh wait, we can't do that because that would be racist.
Tyranny is subjective.

Do you honestly believe Tyranny is completely subjective? I have difficulty believing you really believe that. Especially in this case. Was the government being tyrannical in this case?

Last edited:
The black shooter had no trouble getting a weapon thanks to the irresponsible guns for all policy that an organization of white people has forced us to live with. Body Counts Don`t Matter to them. If any of the wounded cops are black they`ll have a real dilemma.
Did I miss something? I don't recall in the story where he bought the gun legally.

Multiple sources confirm to Action News the shooter is 34-year-old Maurice Hill, who has a long criminal record of drug offenses dating back to 2003.

Wonder if he bought his gun through the GUN SHOW LOOPHOLE.....Seems NONE OF THE MASS KILLERS bought their gun through the DEADLY LOOP HOLE that the ABNORMALS make such a big stink over!!!
Another victim of racism and white supremacy driven to madness, None of this has Anything to door with his poor life choices, lack of initiative and responsibility, fractured family and the 50 other acts that dumbass criminals and dependents engage in every day.

Tyranny is subjective.

Do you honestly believe Tyranny is completely subjective? I have difficulty believing you really believe that. Especially in this case. Was the government being tyrannical in this case?
Of course tyranny is subjective. You have no way of objectively measuring it.

It doesn't matter what I think. I wasn't the one being served a warrant.

Tyranny is subjective.

Of course tyranny is subjective. You have no way of objectively measuring it.

It doesn't matter what I think. I wasn't the one being served a warrant.
So what's your ultimate point. Do you believe that this scumbag had a right to defend himself because he may be fighting against tyranny as he saw it? Or are you trying to say that tyranny is so subjective that no one has a right to defend themselves from it?

Forum List

Back