Sure was sweet a year ago in MLB baseball in the AL playoffs

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Last year it was so awesome and soooo bittersweet about this time of year in baseball in the American League.,well a few weeks ago anyways till like the beginning of November.that is because it was so much a major thrill to watch the small market Tampa Bay Rays beat up on those two big market bullies in the American League the Big market Yankees and the other one the fucking Astros.

Never thought the day would ever come where there would be a team in MLB baseball that would replace the big market yankees as my most hated team but anytime I hear the Yankees and Astros meet in the playoffs,I actually like reading the papers that the yankees won,I never thought I would say this but the last few years when these two teams made the playoffs I been saying god I hate the Yankees but if they face the Astros I will have to root for them. :mad:

It was nerve racking,the America league playoffs last year.I did not watch the games of course.gave up on my two favorite sports baseball and football years ago,love those two sports obviously, played them both in junior high and high school but both the MLB and the NFL are so fucking corrupt only an idiot would keep watching the playoffs in baseball and football and the world series and the Super Bowl. College football UCLA is the ticket.:thup:

Reading the papers last year I figured once the Rays and Yankees made it to the 5th and deciding game,the Rays would find a way to blow it,but they beat those fuckers. Then when they faced those fucking disgraceful Astros,when I heard they lost three in a row,I thought fir sure AGAIN they would blow it,thst they would never beat BOTH of my two most hated teams in baseball,Little did I know how wrong I was going to be. Oh man,those were some fun times last year hearing they won the final and deciding game in both those series.:yes_text12:you couldn’t have scripted it any better beating BOTH of my two most hated teams in baseball,a small market team no less,could not have planned it any better. :dance:

would have been a perfect ending fir the Rays had they pulled off the trifecta and beat that other big market team the Dodgers and won the World Series as I was hoping for.oh well,you can’t win them all,I will take two out of three anyday ESPECIALLY when those two teams are my two most hated teams in baseball.Had to reminense on thst moment from last year sense this year i had to suffer through my most hated team the Astros going back to the series again against another one of my hated teams the Braves.God I hated pulling fir them and seeing them win a World Series but when they are the only alternative to the Astros,you got to do what you got to do.

man last year was so bittersweet hearing the Rays had taken out BOTH those two asswipes the Yankees AND Astro’s.as I said,you couldn’t have scripted it any better :thup: :yes_text12: :dance: Well other than like I said,them also beating the big market dodgers as well as I stated earlier but no biggie, Again,I will take two out of three anyday when it’s those two asswipes the Yankees and Astros,thst was some major fun times last year in MLB baseball.:dance:the most exciting times in baseball sense the Cubs won the World Series in fact. :)

will have to do web search and see if those 5 games of the Rays against the Yankees and then the 7 games against the Astros are available on the net,if they are,will have to watch them.would be fun watching them beat those motherfuckers as they did. :thup: For the people who feel the same as I do who like the Rays but hate both the Astros and yanks,if you watched those games last year,I know you all had the time of your lives.:finger3:

Last edited:
LA RAM FAN It IS nice to see smaller market teams beat up on the large, established, over-rated money-bag teams. Tampa Bay in football and hockey have also done quite well recently. It WAS nice to see the Braves beat the Astros in the series, although, like you, I don't care much for the Braves either.

LA RAM FAN It IS nice to see smaller market teams beat up on the large, established, over-rated money-bag teams. Tampa Bay in football and hockey have also done quite well recently. It WAS nice to see the Braves beat the Astros in the series, although, like you, I don't care much for the Braves either.

yeah never have liked the Braves,but they were the only alternative so was glad to hear they won. I plan to go back and watch those old games from last year when the Devil rays beat up on those two asswipe teams i hate the most in baseball BOTH the yankees AND astros. that was a dream come true,never figured they would beat BOTH those assholes,that was soooooo sweet last year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back