Sure Obama Loves America. His America.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
sums him up fairly nicely

SNIP:
Sure Obama Loves America. His America.

February 20, 2015 By David Harsanyi
“I know this is a horrible thing to say,” Rudy Giuliani reportedly told a group of conservative moneymen in New York this week, “but I do not believe that the president loves America.” This is, evidentially, the most disturbing example of otheringthe media has ever encountered.

The perception that Obama dislikes America is nothing new in conservative circles. Radio talk hosts have asked me numerous times – often, in creative ways – if I agree that the president “hates” America. Since none of us has the ability to bore into the souls of fellow humans and unlock all their hidden motivations, the question is distracting and irrelevant. And as political rhetoric goes it’s needlessly hyperbolic.

But really, is it that outrageous or surprising that so many Americans doubt whether the president “loves” the traditional role the United States has played on the world stage, or whether he “loves” the capitalism that’s defined us for the past 50 or 60 years, or whether he “loves” the Constitutional protections we have for religious freedoms, guns, or free speech?

Now, I’m sure Obama loves America. Mostly, though, he seems to love the America he wishes existed rather than the one that does. There’s a lot of populist filler in his patriotism, but in the end it’s always the same: American excellence means a government that acts as the citizenry’s moral center, the engine of its prosperity, and the arbiter of all fairness. This is the president that gives Fourth of July speeches focusing on ”economic patriotism” – a progressive concoction that isn’t distinctly American in any context. In fact, the statist philosophy behind that bogus appeal is by definition pretty “un-American.”

ALL of it here:
Obama Loves America. His America.

I get it... but obama has no kinship with America. He has no idea what it is... let alone any affection for or loyalty to it.

Last edited:
I get it... but obama has no kinship with America. He has no idea what it is... let alone any affection or loyalty to it.

I'm not going to disagree with you my dear. but since the left has their panties all wedged up their butt cheeks over Rudy. I thought I'd share another persons opinion on it.

The Stephanies and Keyes have no kinship with modern America, and we are not going backwards.

Sux to be them.

Obama and his minions are again squealing Racism for the 1000th time. What the hell does Racism have to do with Guiliani's comments? Answer: nothing. Rudy was right and quite frankly he could have accurately stated that Obama doesn't even like America as it is, and that is why before he took office in 2009, he stated in booming tones and his eyes glowering "We are going to fundamentally change America!" Does that sound like someone who loves America or someone who wants to rip it up and remake it?

Corporations are certainly not patriotic.

The churches that associate with Keyes are not patriotic.

The Stephanies and Keyes have no kinship with modern America, and we are not going backwards.

Sux to be them.
I sure hope not, Don't want to go back to the liberals Utopia Of the 50s pre civil rights and outrageous high taxes

Obama and his minions are again squealing Racism for the 1000th time. What the hell does Racism have to do with Guiliani's comments? Answer: nothing. Rudy was right and quite frankly he could have accurately stated that Obama doesn't even like America as it is, and that is why before he took office in 2009, he stated in booming tones and his eyes glowering "We are going to fundamentally change America!" Does that sound like someone who loves America or someone who wants to rip it up and remake it?

If one dares criticize the Boy King they are automatically a racist

That is rather racists of you to state that...

I guess walmart raising its min wage to 10 dollars an hour just ain't good enough for you. Jake you are just irreconcilably pissed off all the time. Yeah and all those corporations contributing to wounded warriors are just the acts of treasonous people.

Not anymore... the people kicked his party to the curb for this one very reason on top of him and his party of nasty followers calling the people he represents nasty names every time someone criticized him. it's time the left/dems start accepting.... you are now in the back of the line

The Republicans are in charge now. so sit down and zip your stupid little outrages.
We are laughing at YOU you you and you

Not anymore... the people kicked his party to the curb for this one very reason on top of him and his party of nasty followers calling the people he represents nasty names every time someone criticized him. it's time the left/dems start accepting.... you are now in the back of the line

The Republicans are in charge now. so sit down and zip your stupid little outrages.
We are laughing at YOU you you and you
You can get commas at Wal Mart....

Obama is stuck in the 1960's counterculture impression of America. We are imperialist war-mongering racist capitalists who will step on everyone and everything. Unfortunately that mindset came about from a generation that took its freedom for granted. Now they're the senior class and they can't get past those glory days of the sixties. Obama is a product of academia dominated by that backwards mindset and he feels it's his job to punish Americans who don't agree with his backwards impression.
Lefties and democrats are so outdated and need to progress before they ruin everything.

And if the middle class is worth less and making less we are going backwards. If the world is less safe than when Obama came to office we are going backwards. When our national debt is double what it was before Obama came to office we are going backwards, etc. Go Rudy. Someone is finally telling the truth and it is not the supporters of Obama. What we have now for the democratic praetorian guard is just a bunch of intellectual derelicts adrift in rough seas.

And if the middle class is worth less and making less we are going backwards. If the world is less safe than when Obama came to office we are going backwards. When our national debt is double what it was before Obama came to office we are going backwards, etc. Go Rudy. Someone is finally telling the truth and it is not the supporters of Obama. What we have now for the democratic praetorian guard is just a bunch of intellectual derelicts adrift in rough seas.
Without a rudder?

Forum List

Back