Sure hope Brian Williams put his money into a fixed annuity.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
NBC News: Brian Williams suspended for 6 months without pay

NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams has been suspended for six months without pay following his false claims about an experience he had during the Iraq war, NBC News president Deborah Turness announced Tuesday night.

"We have decided today to suspend Brian Williams as Managing Editor and Anchor of NBC Nightly News for six months. The suspension will be without pay and is effective immediately," Turness wrote in a memo to staff. "We let Brian know of our decision earlier today. Lester Holt will continue to substitute Anchor the NBC Nightly News."

In addition to Williams' false claims about Iraq, Turness said she the Comcast/NBCUniversal brass had "concerns about comments that occurred outside NBC News while Brian was talking about his experiences in the field."

williams110502_1_250.jpg

Have liberals blamed Booosh Fox News or Cheney for this yet?

NBC News: Brian Williams suspended for 6 months without pay

NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams has been suspended for six months without pay following his false claims about an experience he had during the Iraq war, NBC News president Deborah Turness announced Tuesday night.

"We have decided today to suspend Brian Williams as Managing Editor and Anchor of NBC Nightly News for six months. The suspension will be without pay and is effective immediately," Turness wrote in a memo to staff. "We let Brian know of our decision earlier today. Lester Holt will continue to substitute Anchor the NBC Nightly News."

In addition to Williams' false claims about Iraq, Turness said she the Comcast/NBCUniversal brass had "concerns about comments that occurred outside NBC News while Brian was talking about his experiences in the field."

williams110502_1_250.jpg

Have liberals blamed Booosh Fox News or Cheney for this yet?
Brian created his own problems and is being punished,,,,so what?

I'm guessing that he'll be a regular guest star on the show Girls. Got connections I hear...

In other words his ass is history.
No he will back in six months when you short sheeple memories forget about this and head back to the Taco Bell drive through.
and you will be back to watching the constantly lying bishes of the Faux nut work...Fox getting sued LOL that is what I call lying ..Sweet

upload_2015-2-12_6-19-53.jpeg
Paris Votes To Sue Fox News
Huffington Post‎-14 hours ago
PARIS(AP) —ParisCity Council authorized Mayor Anne Hidalgo on Wednesday to sue Fox news ...

No he will back in six months when you short sheeple memories forget about this and head back to the Taco Bell drive through.
and you will be back to watching the constantly lying bishes of the Faux nut work...Fox getting sued LOL that is what I call lying ..Sweet

View attachment 36725
Paris Votes To Sue Fox News
Huffington Post‎-14 hours ago
PARIS(AP) —ParisCity Council authorized Mayor Anne Hidalgo on Wednesday to sue Fox news ...
Who is going to show those "gay" Parisians our Constitution and the 1st Amendment?

Ignorant frogs. Everybody in Paris is blubbering in their crying towels because of a bloody assault against free speech, but such sentiments don't apply regarding the world's largest cable news network . Fuck the French. They've lived in denial since the 70's when they opened the floodgates for Islamic immigration. They've had nothing but trouble ever since. And to deny that huge swaths of Paris, London, Berlin, etc. exist where Muslims control these inner landscapes, and where the police fear to tread, is bullshit denial of the highest order.

Especially after this comment, while speaking at a forum at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in 2008, when an audience member asked Williams what his “wow” interview was or moment in his career. :

“What was my wow … I’ve been so fortunate,” he said. “I was at the Brandenburg Gate the night the wall came down.

Two days after NBC announced the six-month suspension of Brian Williams, questions have emerged over at least one other statement made by Williams when he was in the Southland.

While speaking at a forum at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in 2008, an audience member asked Williams what his “wow” interview was or moment in his career.

“What was my wow … I’ve been so fortunate,” he said. “I was at the Brandenburg Gate the night the wall came down.”

What Williams was referring to was the demolition of the Berlin Wall in 1989, but there are now reports that he actually arrived the day after the wall came down.

Williams’ predecessor Tom Brokaw was the only American anchorman to report live from the scene on that historic day.

“If you lose credibility, I think you lose everything, particularly for the ‘Nightly News,’ ” said Jessica Levinson, vice president of the Los Angeles Ethics Commission.

Questions Emerge Over Statement Brian Williams Made In Southland CBS Los Angeles

Forum List

Back