Supreme Court Won't Force States To Speed Up Opening Churches

The precedent of the issue means the court will reject any motions due to previous Supreme Court rulings involving the same issue.

it was a ridiculous argument that 1st amendment rights were being denied. no state was allowing one house of worship to open while others weren't. it was a blanket directive & there were no efforts to refuse 'drive -in' types of service or denying services from being televised.

the whole right to 'assemble' was equally ridiculous - because the right to assemble, also has long precedence that permits are required & can be denied on grounds of public safety. no state is 'permitting' certain religions/houses of worship over others.

those that petitioned the court had no grounds.

imageedit_2745_7050855759.jpg

See number 5

Circle jerk thread.....

Showing your dislike for the Church and the FREEDOMS protected by the Constitution..........a taste of power and control to the DNC Mussilini assholes in Power........

Turn in your neighbor.........YOU WILL OBEY.......

It is what your side devolves into after total power in the History of the World.....and why you should be challenged to the point of a bayonet.......if you get my sarcasm.........LOL

There was/is no law in any state that says a church can't open. The state decrees or orders are unconstitutional.

They are probably unenforceable against individuals if push comes to shove. Without the legislatures making it criminal, a lot of the enforcement comes down to health departments citing businesses that do not coerce people into wearing them.

Those who brought the lawsuits asked the court to rule on the wrong thing. They should have brought a suit asking if states could order a church shut down at all.

Circle jerk thread.....

Showing your dislike for the Church and the FREEDOMS protected by the Constitution..........a taste of power and control to the DNC Mussilini assholes in Power........

Turn in your neighbor.........YOU WILL OBEY.......

It is what your side devolves into after total power in the History of the World.....and why you should be challenged to the point of a bayonet.......if you get my sarcasm.........LOL

^^^
drama queen.jpg

These "religious" groups are entitled to no more than any other religious groups are and no more than any other group of Americans. This is a good decision. This asking for special treatment has got to stop. They are not any more entitled than the rest of us.

I care about freedom of religion.

This isn't about freedom of religion.

This is about life and death.

Churches cause hot spots. That's just a fact. No one has the right to use the constitution to cause more death and suffering.

I'm glad judge roberts sided with logic and the general welfare of our nation.

Churches cause hot spots. That's just a fact. No one has the right to use the constitution to cause more death and suffering.

I am so sick and tired of your side saying life or death from a stinking virus with a 0.2% rate of death............

That means you have a 99.8 % chance of survival...........WAY HIGHER if you are under 50 years old........

Your FEAR MONGERING is WAY OVERRATED......or perhaps you love destroying our economy for this BS.

It's fun to watch all you far right radical extremists throw fits over this ruling.

I know all you want to do is cause as much death and suffering as you possibly can but this time you lost.

America won.

I am so sick and tired of your side saying life or death from a stinking virus with a 0.2% rate of death............

That means you have a 99.8 % chance of survival...........WAY HIGHER if you are under 50 years old........

Your FEAR MONGERING is WAY OVERRATED......or perhaps you love destroying our economy for this BS.

While I agree that we exaggerated the risks (there were likely millions who had the virus but never checked), people are far more important than the "economy".

It's fun to watch all you far right radical extremists throw fits over this ruling.

I know all you want to do is cause as much death and suffering as you possibly can but this time you lost.

America won.
Freedom lost .......Constitution pissed on.....and you say that's winning.........LOL

Your perception of America is Stupidity in motion........being the little sheep you are........Are you still hiding under your bed from a virus............hmmm..

Poor thing..........Fear RULES YOU.

Forum List

Back