Supreme Court upholds Arizona voter fraud protections

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020

Big blow to the cheating Dems.​

The case centered on a ballot harvesting restriction and a rule blocking provisional ballots cast at the wrong location.​

The Supreme Court upheld Arizona voting rules that restrict ballot harvesting and the submission of provisional ballots outside of one’s home precinct, following a challenge from the Democratic National Committee.

In a 6-3 decision on Tuesday, the court ruled that neither the policy requiring provisional ballots to be completely disregarded if submitted at the wrong precinct nor the law making it a felony to submit another person’s ballot (with limited exceptions) violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act. The decision overturned a ruling by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

I thought this was apropos:

"The dissent is correct that the Voting Rights Act exemplifies our country’s commitment to democracy, but there is nothing democratic about the dissent’s attempt to bring about a wholesale transfer of the authority to set voting rules from the States to the federal courts," he said.

Under the For the People Act, the democrats are trying to nationalize election and voting laws, and claiming it's in the best interests of our democracy. BULLSHIT, they want to maximize voter turnout and minimize election integrity in our major cities to count every vote cast whether it is a valid one or not. They won't say that, but that is what it boils down to.

Good jurisprudence ... Arizona voting rules work very well for over 99% of their population ... and there will always be a few folks who can't figure out how or where to vote ... even when the State sends them a letter explicitly saying where their assigned voting station is ... and Arizona allows mail-in ballots ...

I only read the first 5 pages of the court's opinion ... maybe there's more to this but I doubt it ...

"The dissent is correct that the Voting Rights Act exemplifies our country’s commitment to democracy, but there is nothing democratic about the dissent’s attempt to bring about a wholesale transfer of the authority to set voting rules from the States to the federal courts," he said.

Under the For the People Act, the democrats are trying to nationalize election and voting laws, and claiming it's in the best interests of our democracy. BULLSHIT, they want to maximize voter turnout and minimize election integrity in our major cities to count every vote cast whether it is a valid one or not. They won't say that, but that is what it boils down to.
Nope, it boils down to voter suppression because a totally white party is having a hard time winning presidential elections.

Good jurisprudence ... Arizona voting rules work very well for over 99% of their population ... and there will always be a few folks who can't figure out how or where to vote ... even when the State sends them a letter explicitly saying where their assigned voting station is ... and Arizona allows mail-in ballots ...

I only read the first 5 pages of the court's opinion ... maybe there's more to this but I doubt it ...
How about on Indian Reservations with infrequent mail service?

Very good news !!!

We need a pro T gov to win in 2022 in the failed states of Pennsylvania and Michigan

Do you have an example? ... how long does it take for a single first-class letter to get from Phoenix to the most remote post office in Arizona? ...

The problem for the plaintiff in this case is showing how Arizona voting laws specifically targeted Native Americans for discrimination ... when in fact, the precinct system in use there specifically mitigates these problems ... it's a much longer drive to get to the wrong voting station ... Arizona is doing the best they can to make it easier for these native Americans to vote ... except to let someone else cast their vote for them ...

The Trump administration cut postal worker pay six months before the election ... no wonder copy counts were in the millions in October for all the post office photocopy machines ...

Big blow to the cheating Dems.​

The case centered on a ballot harvesting restriction and a rule blocking provisional ballots cast at the wrong location.​

The Supreme Court upheld Arizona voting rules that restrict ballot harvesting and the submission of provisional ballots outside of one’s home precinct, following a challenge from the Democratic National Committee.

In a 6-3 decision on Tuesday, the court ruled that neither the policy requiring provisional ballots to be completely disregarded if submitted at the wrong precinct nor the law making it a felony to submit another person’s ballot (with limited exceptions) violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act. The decision overturned a ruling by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Anyone with a working brain cell knows all bills are called exactly what they are not.

Nope, it boils down to voter suppression because a totally white party is having a hard time winning presidential elections.
RaceCardMonopoly.jpg

Absolute poppycock. There's NOTHING even close to voter suppression in any of the voter fraud laws being passed in GOP state legislatures this year. And BTW, the Republican Party is NOT totally white and you sir are full of crap.

Forum List

Back