Supreme Court to Hear Arguments on Controversial Abortion Law

What I want to know is how people seem to think an unborn baby is the woman's body when it has its own body. It's part of her body but it's not her body so the phrase "my body, my choice" is a lie. One of these people claims to also be closed to God,.. but God frowns upon murder so they're a liar to me.

What the court attempted to do in Roe was attempt a balance between fetal viability and bodily autonomy. For the majority of people there was and is no compromise on this issue.

No worries :)

giphy (4).gif

the GOP is the "get 'em born and then it's your problem" party

they care about abortion "deaths", but don't care about gun deaths or Covid deaths

Two things will happen if, God willing, The Supremes overturn Roe: Children will stop dying at the hands of so-called medical professionals sworn to "do no harm" and cities will burn. If this comes to pass, and radical leftist witches and demons burn cities, we should declare open season on all pro-abortion psychopaths. The ONLY reason pro-abortion witches wail and howl and scream over loss of abortion rights is because it stops them from sacrificing children and they have a quota to make.
Very well said! Bravo!

How about we let people choose for themselves, that's a better idea.
How about we let states choose for themselves. I'm proud and happy to live in a state that would have a good chance of banning abortion. What would the outcome of this be? Hopefully the irresponsible fuckers would just move to more permissive states and leave us in peace, with much cleaner karma.

Just to be clear, I think abortion is horrible. However, I think forced gestation from the state is even worse.
When are we going to start getting serious about stopping rape? Maybe when the penalty is death, the rapists will think twice, removing the need for what, in my opinion, is the only valid reason for abortion.

What I want to know is how people seem to think an unborn baby is the woman's body when it has its own body. It's part of her body but it's not her body so the phrase "my body, my choice" is a lie. One of these people claims to also be closed to God,.. but God frowns upon murder so they're a liar to me.
Murder a woman who is six weeks pregnant and in some states that is a double homicide. That's two dead people. The law sees that "little blob of cells" as a human being. You can't have it both ways.

How do you know what he was meaning? Why don't you just go fuck off and mind your own damn business?
It was about me. That is my business. Dear gawd woman. You aint too bright..
And I was joking.
You have the social awareness of a dead ant.

How about we let states choose for themselves. I'm proud and happy to live in a state that would have a good chance of banning abortion. What would the outcome of this be? Hopefully the irresponsible fuckers would just move to more permissive states and leave us in peace, with much cleaner karma.
Why not let the people decide for themselves? Or are you a communist?

When are we going to start getting serious about stopping rape? Maybe when the penalty is death, the rapists will think twice, removing the need for what, in my opinion, is the only valid reason for abortion.

I would agree,.. but what if they were falsely accused. I know somebody who that happened to.

Forum List

Back