Supreme Court to Hear Arguments on Controversial Abortion Law

Look up Hyde Amendment. Abortions are not paid by federal funds. Not since 1977.

Let's see how the red states help women who will no longer have access to abortions. Going to be fun when right-wing women turn out in droves to vote against their states overturning the abortion law.
They won’t if we go by their behavior now. Once it born, the mother is a slut and “it‘s not my problem”.

I have a better idea, how about they just ban abortion altogether except for in very rare life threatening conditions,.. and don't tell me that rape babies should be an exception as well,.. because adoption exists for a reason.

Now we will get to see how honest or dishonest these conservative justices are. Four of them during their confirmation hearings set precedence for the right to choose, because of the long standing right to one's body. Let's see if they were lying or telling the truth.

So, assuming that is true in any given case. . . does that make the premtive homicide of all the other children somehow justified on that basis, as far as you are concerned?
As far as I’m concerned, until via viability, it is part of her body and decisions around her body are hers alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
So, assuming that is true in any given case. . . does that make the premtive homicide of all the other children somehow justified on that basis, as far as you are concerned?
Your question has no relationship with intelligence. It makes no sense.

OhPleaseJustQuit tagging you on this because I already know that you will take these pro-abortion people to school. ;)
Haven't actually had a chance to read it. To tell you the truth, I am getting tired of arguing with demons.

I almost can't see them as children anymore, since most of them, if they were allowed to be born, would just be more liberal vermin.

Well, you are entitled to that opinion.

It's a massive biological fail (as viability is ever changing and subjective) but thankfully, that moving goalpost is eventually gonna fall.
It is the only way to preserve a woman’s rights to her own body.

Forum List

Back