Supreme Court to Hear Arguments on Controversial Abortion Law

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
I have a better idea, how about they just ban abortion altogether except for in very rare life threatening conditions,.. and don't tell me that rape babies should be an exception as well,.. because adoption exists for a reason.

It will definitely energize women voters if they overturn it.
I expect it will energize women voters on both sides of the issue. Remember that reversing this decision does not in any way make abortion illegal in America. It simply returns the decision to the state governments. Places where Democrats rule will always have abortion available.

If these bastions of "choice" are really concerned with the "reproductive" rights of all women, let them mobilize efforts to help pay for these procedures for those in states where it would become much more limited. IOW, provide transportation and medical expenses for these women rather than demanding the U.S. government do so. Problem solved...

I expect it will energize women voters on both sides of the issue. Remember that reversing this decision does not in any way make abortion illegal in America. It simply returns the decision to the state governments. Places where Democrats rule will always have abortion available.

If these bastions of "choice" are really concerned with the "reproductive" rights of all women, let them mobilize efforts to help pay for these procedures for those in states where it would become much more limited. IOW, provide transportation and medical expenses for these women rather than demanding the U.S. government do so. Problem solved...
Look up Hyde Amendment. Abortions are not paid by federal funds. Not since 1977.

Let's see how the red states help women who will no longer have access to abortions. Going to be fun when right-wing women turn out in droves to vote against their states overturning the abortion law.

I have a better idea, how about they just ban abortion altogether except for in very rare life threatening conditions,.. and don't tell me that rape babies should be an exception as well,.. because adoption exists for a reason.

Two things will happen if, God willing, The Supremes overturn Roe: Children will stop dying at the hands of so-called medical professionals sworn to "do no harm" and cities will burn. If this comes to pass, and radical leftist witches and demons burn cities, we should declare open season on all pro-abortion psychopaths. The ONLY reason pro-abortion witches wail and howl and scream over loss of abortion rights is because it stops them from sacrificing children and they have a quota to make.

Do not most Americans support abortion in cases of rape and incest? I do not think the Supreme Court would go against the majority.

I doubt the SC will approve the Mississippi law.

Not because it violates the precedent of Roe v Wade...but because the conservatives on the court are political animals and they don't want to galvanize the Dem base and turn independent women against the GOP

Life is good.

I was able to share my arguments with the Mississippi Solicitor General's office earlier this week. Most here know what my arguments have been for overturning Roe.

The response seemed promising but I will not get my hopes up.

If the arguments do not go well towards overturning Roe, the fight will go on until the SCOTUS finally gets it right.

the constitution is neutral on abortion. that's why the supreme court should be scrupulously neutral on this issue. SCRUPULOUSLY!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

How about we let people choose for themselves, that's a better idea.

SCOTUS will uphold Roe, shoot down the Mississippi and Texas abortion laws, and by doing so, will FURTHER strengthen the individual right to keep and bear arms, which will make way for a Hughes Amendment challenge.

Machine guns are on the way, folks.

:dance:

Expecting a modern first world non Moslem nation to ban abortion altogether is not reality.

No, you want to leave that up to the government. Not the victim or her family.
how about they just ban abortion altogether - you

Just my opinion and if your goal was for people to think that I'm a rotten person,.. congratulations you succeeded. Apparently you even got Jets thinking that and I think that they're one of the nicest people on here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back