Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Abortion Restrictions

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
On Monday, the Supreme Court blocked Louisiana from enforcing a law restricting abortion in June Medical Services v. Russo.

I stated awhile back that this is how they would rule. They will probably side with Trump on his taxes.

While I didn't state it, I thought it would be 6-3 not 5-4.

On Monday, the Supreme Court blocked Louisiana from enforcing a law restricting abortion in June Medical Services v. Russo.

I can't find Kavanaugh's written dissenting opinion yet. Do you know where that will be?

Just watching a legal expert on TV discussing conservative and liberal appointed judges and he pointed out that quite a few over time in history have been appointed as one or the other and then started leaning the opposite. I have never really cared who was appointed as if one follows the rule of law that is all that is needed.

I stated awhile back that this is how they would rule. They will probably side with Trump on his taxes.

If Trump had been honest and transparent no siding would have to be decided.

If Trump had been honest and transparent no siding would have to be decided.

Yeah well, that's expecting far more than we would ever get.

At this point in time the last thing we should be doing is restricting communist and minority abortions. They need to be encouraged.

Regardless of what people think of Roe, it is not getting overturned. Justices appointed by GOP Presidents do not always march in lockstep.

Roberts obviously knows what un-constitutional is and means.
He also knows what stare decisis means.

So plessey should never been overturned?
No, Plessy should never have been written.

Roberts obviously knows what un-constitutional is and means.
He also knows what stare decisis means.

So plessey should never been overturned?
No, Plessy should never have been written.

But it was, and if Stare decisis is as in voidable as some people claim, it should have never been overturned.

Roberts keeps smacking Trump down. Thank God for him!

Forum List

Back