Supreme Court Says Church Bans UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Against Gov. Newsom’s Indoor Worship Bans

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday against California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) restrictions on indoor worship services, agreeing with religious groups they are unconstitutional.

The High Court granted a petition from Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena that sought to overturn a lower court’s ruling in favor of Newsom’s restrictions.

The ruling cited the Supreme Court’s decision last week in a similar case in which it ruled in favor of faith groups that challenged New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) worship restrictions.

-------------------------------------

Gruesome Newsom is a Leftist idiot. Even wacky Californians are circulating a petition to recall him.
the only thing is these courts make these rulings but there is never any action taken against these criminal governors. a judge did the same thing with facist whitmere and correct me if I am wrong,but isnt she still the governor there?

The courts smacked down Trump more than once. It happens. It's why we have the system we do.

Are you arguing that when a politician gets ruled against by the courts they should be removed? OK if so. It would have saved us a lot of headaches with this last election.
uh you are evading the post charlie. apples and oranges,we have the most corrupt court system in the world. again WHY makes these rulings if nothing ever is done about them? anybody with a pea brain can see the so fucking obvious that groesome newsome is the next hitler,the most evil fucking man on the planet same with whitmere. only an idiot would not be aware of their corruption how they keep shitting on the constititution.:rolleyes-41:

Something was done. The restrictions have been overturned.

P.S. you avoided my question.
But they have not gone to jail like they should be so that’s not true,nothing has been done,they are criminals,they belong behind bars they are not,end of story,please rephrase the question on what you are talking about.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday against California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) restrictions on indoor worship services, agreeing with religious groups they are unconstitutional.

The High Court granted a petition from Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena that sought to overturn a lower court’s ruling in favor of Newsom’s restrictions.

The ruling cited the Supreme Court’s decision last week in a similar case in which it ruled in favor of faith groups that challenged New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) worship restrictions.

Gruesome Newsom is a Leftist idiot. Even wacky Californians are circulating a petition to recall him.
That isn’t really what it said. And the court doesn’t generally rule on moot matters. But that’s what happens when you stack the court with christifacists

What is a facist? If you meant FASCIST, that would be Newsome.

THat is why the court struck down his attack against freedom of religion and freedom of assembly.
Yeah but he should be in jail for violating the constitution in the first place,he isnt and never will be,the elite protect these criminal politicians.

He should be recalled. Like Gray-Out Davis.

That isn’t really what it said. And the court doesn’t generally rule on moot matters. But that’s what happens when you stack the court with christifacists
WTF is a christifacist?
It's something from the voices in her head.

the only thing is these courts make these rulings but there is never any action taken against these criminal governors. a judge did the same thing with facist whitmere and correct me if I am wrong,but isnt she still the governor there?

The courts smacked down Trump more than once. It happens. It's why we have the system we do.

Are you arguing that when a politician gets ruled against by the courts they should be removed? OK if so. It would have saved us a lot of headaches with this last election.
uh you are evading the post charlie. apples and oranges,we have the most corrupt court system in the world. again WHY makes these rulings if nothing ever is done about them? anybody with a pea brain can see the so fucking obvious that groesome newsome is the next hitler,the most evil fucking man on the planet same with whitmere. only an idiot would not be aware of their corruption how they keep shitting on the constititution.:rolleyes-41:

But they have not gone to jail like they should be so that’s not true,nothing has been done,they are criminals,they belong behind bars they are not,end of story,please rephrase the question on what you are talking about.

I phrased it just fine. You are just full of crap.

Newsom is a Letfist Loon

I don't subscribe to a religion but I do love researching the different religions and how they were created. And I wouldn't waste my time in a church.

But I will defend your right to go to a church and enjoy the religion you subscribe to. We must stand together to defeat the tyranny they want to impose on us.

:yes_text12:

The first communism was the Mayflower Charter. The tyranny of note was the Massachusetts Bay colony’s plans to install myth and fairy tales as normalcy.

Yes she is and I voted for her and will again.

Better than packing it with dimo facist. Fact.

Yes she is and I voted for her and will again.
Yeah we all know how you hate America and love these commiie governors,you have shown the entire board what an asshole you are and really did just now even more so the facts the courts ruled her dreconian acts just that unconstitutional,you hate america though as you have proven in spades dnc paid shill so you of course are clueless about the constitution and how that evil women violated it,you are as evil as she is so of course you will vote for her again same as you would with newsome if you lived in California.your fucked up mindset is the dems can do no wrong even when they obviously violate the constitution.:fu:

you have such a biased hate to the gop party that because of your bias you ignore the corruption fraud that went on,you know as well as we do if the shoe was on the other foot and this had happened to biden,you would be screaming at the top of your lungs at the vote fraud that took place,you know it,I know it.especially after you cling to the conspiracy theoryon russia collusion which had ten times far less evidence than this does.

The differerence in me and you biden trolls is you all have no conscience thst you won’t get past your bias of how evil the dems are to acknowledge the vote fraud that took place.that’s the differerence in us is if this had happened to Biden,I would STILL be saying the most massive vote fraud took place in mankind history and I would want a wrong to be corrected into a right,you though,your so fucking evil like your hero whitmere,you have no conscience in right or wrong and vote for the party over the person.I never vote for the party, I vote for the person,for example,when carter did not get re-elected and reagan got in,I was pissed.if trump was a democrat,you would be saying massive vote fraud did indeed happened jerk. :ahole-1:

your message in your posts is retarded as hell because republicans like bush and romney,they hate trump because he is not a globalist as they are and they voted for biden sense he is a globalist same as him,but you miss America hater,are too stupid to understand any of this obviously though.:itsok:

Last edited:

The fact you were too much of a chickenshit to repeat the question you are hardly one to say I am full of crap.of course the courts smacked down trump clueless,we got the most corrupt court system in the world duh.obviously you are dense to what stalin said when said it’s not how many people that votes that counts,it’s WHO counts the votes that count.these are corrupt judges obviously Einstein so of course the fucking courts are dismissing the evidence,damn your fucking stupid.you don’t think the elite badly want trump out? Then why have his lawyers and witnesses been getting threats to their family’s? Next thing you’ll say is I’m full of crap on that as well. :cuckoo:
Y

I think it was the New York case where the judges ruled that the government can't specifically single out churches for these meeting limits ... when weighed against the types of assembly that was listed as essential ... acupuncture clinics and beauty salons ... if you want to limit people gathering, you have to limit ALL gatherings ... strictly illegal to target religion for this prohibition ...

If California and New York are serious ... they'll shut down places equally, without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or the rest of the protected classes ...
Make no laws against churches. Accepted by everyone in colonial times that God is the creator of mankind and behaviors dating back to Hammurabi's code and Mosaic laws became universally accepted by believers of God as his requirements of humans to keep and live by. Over time, some minor requirements became more imperative than the entire Mosaic credo, so believers splintered according to what imperative ought to rule in members' hearts. Even so, in America, the snubbery and taxes of an uncaring monarch became less desirable than these lesser precepts, so the Continental Congress wanted to include all good men to unite against their intolerant king thousands of miles away who wanted colonial serfs to avoid countries their king hated, when they liked for example good prices the French traders gave the busy colonial slaves their king looked disparagingly down on.

And that's why the Continental Congress voted to favor equality of people of other faiths, and when Jewish bankers emptied their vaults to furnish coats and socks and shoes to the beloved sons called to serve in the continental army against all the king's men, religious freedom was noted that good sense called them to separate religious faith from the new government that appreciated all that was done to give them freedom from the priviledged Old World"s enforcement agents enforcing the king's desired tax treasures taken back to Britain whose king allowed no representation of their requests, much less their human needs.

Last edited:

The fact you were too much of a chickenshit to repeat the question you are hardly one to say I am full of crap.of course the courts smacked down trump clueless,we got the most corrupt court system in the world duh.obviously you are dense to what stalin said when said it’s not how many people that votes that counts,it’s WHO counts the votes that count.these are corrupt judges obviously Einstein so of course the fucking courts are dismissing the evidence,damn your fucking stupid.you don’t think the elite badly want trump out? Then why have his lawyers and witnesses been getting threats to their family’s? Next thing you’ll say is I’m full of crap on that as well. :cuckoo:
Y

The question is still there. There is no reason to repeat it. You didn't answer the first time so you wouldn't answer the second either.

The question is still there. Answer it or not.

Great! Now what about massive election fraud?

No.He is right.You are wrong.

Great! Now what about massive election fraud?

Patience grasshopper. President Trump has some of the brightest minds working on this across the country, from attorneys to statisticians to military software experts. "Be still and know that I am God." - The Holy Bible
Guess we have to wait until the pebble is snatched from the hand....lol

No.He is right.You are wrong.

You don't even know what he said.

Forum List

Back