Supreme Court Rejects Challenge To Indiana University's Vaccination Requirement

Totally agree with your post.
I used Thalidomide as an example of horrible side-effects to a medication, and what could happen if the FDA didn't review and approve medications properly.
Some folks are saying that vaccines, even if approved by the FDA, could still be dangerous.
I disagree with that opinion based on about 350m doses of vaccines being administered already, with very limited ill effects.

I'm a pro-vaxer,and an anti-masker.
With the vaccines, there literally is no way they can alter DNA, unless something is really misunderstood. The mRNA should never comes into the cell nucleus. And the mRNA degrades over a few weeks. But I can see why a doc would tell a young healthy person that they can view the vaccine as optional if they have some concerns at least until the vaccines are fully approved. But I know young people who have spent 6 mos getting well from covid even when they didn't have to be hospitalized, and 3 mos seems like a "good outcome."

But there's no way a university should be open without mask and vaccine mandates.

1. My family had no adverse reactions to the vaccine jabs.
2. No one I know had any adverse reaction to the vaccine.
3. A few of our neighbors got covid, and said it was horrible, but no one died.
4. It might just be how your DNA reacts to the vaccines. For example, some women got blood clots from the JNJ vaccine.
5. The Delta variant is kicking ass. What happens if there is an even deadlier one?
View attachment 525127
Yeah, everyone is different.

Prior exposure to coronaviruses matter (there are four other coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives); immune health matters, even blood type matters.

My boss called off sick after getting jabbed. He was better in about a day. A family member of mine also had a typical reaction to the vaccine (mild flu-like symptoms).

I wouldn't be afraid of the vaccines myself. The symptoms are typically much less than the actual virus. I had COVID bad. It sucked, but I got better quickly, like I normally do with the flu.

We're not trying to overturn the election, just find out if there was voter fraud, and how to tighten-up election security.

It's already been established over and over and over again that there was no fraud.

Audits, recounts, hand recounts.

Every one of them resulted in the same thing, Biden won. There was no fraud.

No matter who tells you. No matter how many recounts. No matter how many audits, as long as the result isn't want you want it to be, you will NEVER accept it.

So just give it up. There has been ZERO evidence of widespread fraud.

trump brought over 60 cases to court. HE LOST ALL OF THEM.

Even with judges he hand picked to be on courts.

An intelligent person would see that and realize there was no fraud. That trump is lying through his teeth.

The bottom line is that there will never be anything that will make you or anyone like you see reality.

So people who live here in reality have just started ignoring you. You're becoming a laughing stock to be mocked.

You are a wasting your time, making huge fools of yourselves and doing a lot of damage to the Republican Party.

Just for the record, Ordinary Guy regrets it...

Some people on the interwebs posted that they got so sick with the first jab that they skipped the second one.

View attachment 525109

I make no judgement of anyone. It's their personal health decisions. There is not right or wrong, as everyone is different, has different circumstances, and has different tolerance for risks.

I suspect the large majority of people who get vaccinated have no regrets at all.

Regards,
Jim

The last time I had an influenza shot, I got an auto-immune rash that lasted months. It was worse than the flu, IMO. I will probably never get another influenza vaccine as a result of that experience.

It's been a while since I had a tetanus booster. I will probably get another one in the next couple of years. I have just thnking about it and need to do some research. Get this - there are only about 30 cases of tetanus in the US annually.
I still do regret it, as my Dad is 76 and has been going without one with no issues and he has Chronic Leukemia.

The vast majority of families of students and students of IU are relieved by this decision. Remember, these are generally people who are more educated and smarter than average. We arent talking about the Bingo hall in Nowhere, Redville.
Hey, there are some very smart MFs in Redville I'll have you know!!

It's already been established over and over and over again that there was no fraud.

Audits, recounts, hand recounts.

Every one of them resulted in the same thing, Biden won. There was no fraud.

No matter who tells you. No matter how many recounts. No matter how many audits, as long as the result isn't want you want it to be, you will NEVER accept it.

So just give it up. There has been ZERO evidence of widespread fraud.

trump brought over 60 cases to court. HE LOST ALL OF THEM.

Even with judges he hand picked to be on courts.

An intelligent person would see that and realize there was no fraud. That trump is lying through his teeth.

The bottom line is that there will never be anything that will make you or anyone like you see reality.

So people who live here in reality have just started ignoring you. You're becoming a laughing stock to be mocked.

You are a wasting your time, making huge fools of yourselves and doing a lot of damage to the Republican Party.
OK, so if you're that sure that there was no voter fraud, why are you so agitated?
Just let the auditors waste their time and issue glowing reports how well the US elections were run.

OK, so if you're that sure that there was no voter fraud, why are you so agitated?
Just let the auditors waste their time and issue glowing reports how well the US elections were run.

I'm not agitated.

Like most of the nation, I'm tired of the lies.

We the election was fair and honest. There was no fraud.

No matter how much you want there to be.

Nothing will satisfy you people. The audits and counts can go on for years with the same results that Biden won and you will never accept it.

So all you are doing is becoming that crazy uncle everyone mocks and laughs at.

I care about democracy. If you people destroy the Republican Party all we will be left with is the democrats and as a life long Independent who has voted a variety of parties through the decades, I don't want only the democrats to control this nation.

That's not democracy and what our nation is all about.

I'm not agitated.

Nothing will satisfy you people. The audits and counts can go on for years with the same results that Biden won and you will never accept it.

I care about democracy. If you people destroy the Republican Party all we will be left with is the democrats and as a life long Independent who has voted a variety of parties through the decades, I don't want only the democrats to control this nation.

There was no more or less fraud than usual. What there was was a predicted surge of votes and an unpredicted and surprising lack of mail in enthusiasm from gopers and the unpredicted and surprising democrat use of mail in ballots to get people whose voting should have been suppressed by covid to vote.

I'm not agitated.

So how does it feel? Remember 2016 and the Russians elected Trump?
Remember all the dems saying "not my president"?
Remember the "Russia Collusion Hoax"?
Remember the faux Mueller Investigation into Russian interference, but never looking into the Steele Dossier?
Remember the FBI giving Hillary a pass on her illegal bathroom server to avoid FOIA?
Remember the FBI falsifying evidence to get FISA warrants to illegally spy on Trump?
Remember when Comey setup General Flynn, and even admitted it?
I could go on and on and on, but your whining about a few audits is laughable compared to the misuse of the Federal government by the democrats during the Trump era.

Forum List

Back