Supreme Court rejects another "birther" lawsuit

lol they are haters and that's what they do.

they're not haters, they have to go by the law. but the courts have been corrupt. it will all come out soon.

maybe for the one year anniversery of the second birth certificate this month.

give me liberty.... or give me birth...

So american liberty is only one of two choices for you? Are you a Jindal stooge? Yapping about Obama to sneak a Hindu/Muslim in the VP slot?:lol:

give me liberty.... or give me birth...

So american liberty is only one of two choices for you? Are you a Jindal stooge? Yapping about Obama to sneak a Hindu/Muslim in the VP slot?:lol:

what a dumb comment... jindal's not eligible. bigot

Maybe the suit was poorly prepared or maybe the S.C. didn't want to be dragged into an argument regarding Obama's qualification to run in each of the 50 (56 according to Obama) states.

lol they are haters and that's what they do.

err no they are doing to do the right thing, trying to impeach a president for lying to the american people.No surprise that the lawsuit was denied.The supreme court is corrupt.The entire judicial system is corrupt.Nothing will ever come of this.Look at how Bill "I never had sex with this woman? clinton lied under oath and got off scott free.

They should stop trying though because nothing will come of this.Politicians especially presidents,can get away with anything so he wont be impeached like many people want to believe. Now if this was a country where the constitutution was enforced, he would be impeached,but its not and instead,a country where the people serve the government instead of the government serving the people like they are suppose to. Presidents lying under oath will always get away with their crimes they commit as long as we have the current corrupt government we have and have had a long time where the judges lie,the lawyers lie,the courts lie and the police lie and they always get away with it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back