Supreme Court rebuffs Trump in Mar-a-Lago docs fight

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
The Supreme Court on Thursday turned down former President Donald Trump’s request to step into the legal fight over documents the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate.

The former president was seeking an order to return about 100 documents with classification markings to a review process a “special master” is conducting of more than 10,000 documents the FBI took during the Aug. 8 search of Trump’s home.

But no member of the court publicly signaled a willingness to grant emergency relief for Trump. The court also offered no explanation or rationale for declining Trump’s request, which would have allowed his attorneys the ability to review the most sensitive records the FBI obtained during their ongoing probe.

iu

wow. so surprised.

The Supreme Court on Thursday turned down former President Donald Trump’s request to step into the legal fight over documents the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate.

The former president was seeking an order to return about 100 documents with classification markings to a review process a “special master” is conducting of more than 10,000 documents the FBI took during the Aug. 8 search of Trump’s home.

But no member of the court publicly signaled a willingness to grant emergency relief for Trump. The court also offered no explanation or rationale for declining Trump’s request, which would have allowed his attorneys the ability to review the most sensitive records the FBI obtained during their ongoing probe.
The walls are closing in on Trump and his supporters. I love it.

People are so happy.

Trump stood in the way of what is happening today. Enjoy the fruits of your hate.

Enjoy out of control inflation, no gas, extreme electrical prices.

You people screwed us fighting against Trump.

People are so happy.
Trump stood in the way of what is happening today. Enjoy the fruits of your hate.
Enjoy out of control inflation, no gas, extreme electrical prices.
You people screwed us fighting against Trump.
Biden and Fetterman, the democrat's high IQ brain trusts.

The economy didn't get bad yet, but the Fed is still raising interest rates, the border is still open, the food and fuel squeeze is just starting.

I just paid $5 for brown and serve rolls for Thanksgiving. When Trump was president I paid $1.99
Make them from scratch and save a lot of money you lazy piece of crap.

Do you think one man, the President, controls the economy 100%. No way dumbass.

Was Trump 100% to blame for the largest decline in GDP in modern times.

1669235415115.png

View attachment 729902
Gee, i can afford the rolls, i bought 4 bags, 20 bucks no problem. My turkey is from the local farm $140. Potatos $6 for ten pounds and I will use them all. I spent another $18 on green beans. 12 dollars on mushroom soup, 6 bucks on fried dried onions, yams onions fresh sage fresh thyme,

Thanksgiving dinner is costing me well over $200 bucks, pies and butter, i need more stuff, whipping cream.

I do all the cooking and work 12 hours a day

One man controls the economy???? I am sorry, I should of made it clear that the entire democratic party working on all aspects of the government making a traditional thanksgiving dinner a luxury.

A shame is we cant have this conversation over beers, man to man.

Gee, i can afford the rolls, i bought 4 bags, 20 bucks no problem. My turkey is from the local farm $140. Potatos $6 for ten pounds and I will use them all. I spent another $18 on green beans. 12 dollars on mushroom soup, 6 bucks on fried dried onions, yams onions fresh sage fresh thyme,

Thanksgiving dinner is costing me well over $200 bucks, pies and butter, i need more stuff, whipping cream.

I do all the cooking and work 12 hours a day

One man controls the economy???? I am sorry, I should of made it clear that the entire democratic party working on all aspects of the government making a traditional thanksgiving dinner a luxury.

A shame is we cant have this conversation over beers, man to man.
You didn't answer my question; WAS TRUMP RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LARGEST DECLINE IN GDP IN MODERN TIME. I will answer for you; NO!!! Many variables effect the economy.

Simple minded people want to look at one source. That cannot deal with multiple variables so they simplify it to meert their view of the world it is wrong. It would be like a Democrat blaming Trump 100% for the huge decline in GDP. Many factors were not in his control.

Either way, Have a nice Thanksgiving. Your dinner sounds great.

You didn't answer my question; WAS TRUMP RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LARGEST DECLINE IN GDP IN MODERN TIME. I will answer for you; NO!!! Many variables effect the economy.

Simple minded people want to look at one source. That cannot deal with multiple variables so they simplify it to meert their view of the world it is wrong. It would be like a Democrat blaming Trump 100% for the huge decline in GDP. Many factors were not in his control.

Either way, Have a nice Thanksgiving. Your dinner sounds great.
I dont see why you brought trump up? Things were getting pretty good under Trump.

Many things effect the price of many things. But nothing effects the price more than a government that overspends and that is congress not the president.

Many things will effect the price of things but nothing is more important than energy and that is the what the Democratic party is destroying, with a bit of help from Republicans.

Simple minded, some things are simple. Expensive energy, paid for by the government, is a huge problem now.

lazy piece of crap?
coming from a person calling themself mudd? seems like crap and mudd have a lot in common

I never said one person controlled the economy? I stated that Trump was president when things were much cheaper. That is all. It takes a dumbass to read more into that, than was there.

But seeings how you brought it up, what effect did Biden's executive order have on the economy? I should not even have to mention which one, seeings how you think you aint the dumbass.

Tell us, in your super smart figuring, how the Democratic Party policy on Energy is effecting us. Gee, I will answer for you, cause you seem to stupid to know, judging by your comment I am here quoting.

The Democratic Party's Energy Policy is destroying the USA. It is why food is thee most expensive it has been since the Great Depression. We got people like you, and the Democratic party to thank. It really dont matter which party you claim to be a part of, your response to me says much. You dont know much.

Forum List

Back