Supreme Court likely to allow Obamacare to stand.

I post this as someone that did not support Obamacare but I have a bigger point to make.

People vote for lousy candidates because they say "Supreme Court" but really, the Supreme Court rarely makes
any sort of big rulings.

Trump got his picks but Obamacare and abortion will still stand.

Radical Liberals who fight tooth and nail to keep Conservative judges from being appointed are not afraid of their landmark legislations like Obamacare and legalized abortion from being overturned. They are deathly afraid of not being able to usurp the legislative process by not having their own radical judges in place to legislate from the Bench.

Trump appointees are going to vote to let it stand.

I know they are and I am not surprised. I knew this with each of his appointees. My point was to show the real reason liberals and Democrats lose their shit over a Conservative joining the bench.....it is one less slot for Liberals to expand their radical agenda. When have Conservative judges or how often have conservative judges overturn legislation?

I post this as someone that did not support Obamacare but I have a bigger point to make.

People vote for lousy candidates because they say "Supreme Court" but really, the Supreme Court rarely makes
any sort of big rulings.

Trump got his picks but Obamacare and abortion will still stand.

Radical Liberals who fight tooth and nail to keep Conservative judges from being appointed are not afraid of their landmark legislations like Obamacare and legalized abortion from being overturned. They are deathly afraid of not being able to usurp the legislative process by not having their own radical judges in place to legislate from the Bench.

Trump appointees are going to vote to let it stand.

I know they are and I am not surprised. I knew this with each of his appointees. My point was to show the real reason liberals and Democrats lose their shit over a Conservative joining the bench.....it is one less slot for Liberals to expand their radical agenda. When have Conservative judges or how often have conservative judges overturn legislation?

Its pretty rare for any court to do anything major.

Agreed. Then why the need for the panic by Liberals when a Conservative gets appointed other than to act like an entitled child disappointed that he does not get a seat at the table?

Ask them.

Forum List

Back