*Supreme Court: Kagan Isn't What You Think*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All hell should break loose here, in the real world I live in.
2. But seeing the libturd media is in some an other alternative real world, we won't even hear a peep.
3. This shits amazing, bite you off a piece of it and chew it slowly.:lol:
4. My email buddy has all the good stuff!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 08:30:38 -0700
Subject: SNOPES EXPOSED-----
To:

Scary isn't it!!
In God We Trust……
SNOPES EXPOSED
Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a huge financial supporter of Obama!

“…. In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions. I went to Snopes to check this out and they said it was false and there were no such dockets so I ‘Googled’ the Supreme Court, typed in ‘Obama-Kagan,’ and guess what? Yep you got it.Snopes lied. Everyone of those dockets are there. So Here is what I wrote Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets: The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went directly to the Supreme Court’s website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this revelation is really shocking.
You exist behind a veil of half truths and distorted facts. Hoping you will be honest and forthcoming in the future is probably expecting too much.
That being said, if you really didn't know THIS then your investigative reporting is a sham;
Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them. Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on...
Once again the US Senate sold us out! Well, someone figured out whyObama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.... Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama. Kagan was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard! It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer. It all comes down to payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to even be there.
Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket: When you look up some of these hearings and guess what?? Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!!!
Check out these examples:

Search ;
Search
Search ;
Search
Search ;
If you are not interested in justice or in truth
delete this. However, If you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution… By all means, please…
PASS it ON!

5. Oh *WHAT* will snopes say?:eek:
6. And who will give a fuck what they say???:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790..htm ;
http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm ;
http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm ;

Last edited:
Any supporter of Obama must be bad. Because he's the president.

I thought he picked Kagan because she covered for him at Harvard
I am curious as to will she recuse herself in any judgement regarding ObamaCare?

Because Americans having health care is a "bad" thing.

So stupid ^ a sentence, it could only have been authored by rdork.

Americans having health care is terrific.

Americans being saddled with this crappy Obamacare is horrifyingly bad.

I am curious as to will she recuse herself in any judgement regarding ObamaCare?

Americans always had healthcare. All Americans.

And even aliens of every kind.

Surely you know that.
As a matter of course he did. He just wants to take the responsibility of the individual out of the equation and substitute it with a gubmint solution that is no solution at all.

My email buddy has all the good stuff!

And I’m sure he’s as reliable as Snopes. And if you don’t believe Snopes is reliable or accurate, then don’t read it or refer to it.

Otherwise Kagan will recuse herself from a given case if required by law, as she has in the past. This thread clearly has noting to do with appropriate judicial conduct and everything to do with the fact Kagan is an Obama appointee.

And the same can be asked of Thomas with regard to the same issue.

And I’m sure he’s as reliable as Snopes. And if you don’t believe Snopes is reliable or accurate, then don’t read it or refer to it.

Otherwise Kagan will recuse herself from a given case if required by law, as she has in the past. This thread clearly has noting to do with appropriate judicial conduct and everything to do with the fact Kagan is an Obama appointee.

There is (of course) a flaw in the C. Clayton post.

Justice Kagan "will" recuse herself if required by law. But each judge is the one who decides whether or not the law requires it in any given case.

So if she decides (despite very real grounds that her recusal is warranted) not to take herself off the case, then she WON'T recuse herself.

Kagan is an Obama Administration nominee who should probably not be deciding any issues where she was an Obama Administration advocate.

You didnt give America health care. You did however mandate the purchase of health insurance.

All Americans already had health care.... the Feds are now using the IRS to strongarm people into purchasing something.
And watch the SCOTUS strike that provision down.

(Kagan's refusal or compliance with recusal notwithstanding)...

The commerce clause (or was that taxing authority of the Congress? I forget which excuse Obama is using from day to day)...and forcing commerce on citizens flies in the face of the Constitution.

There is (of course) a flaw in the C. Clayton post.

Justice Kagan "will" recuse herself if required by law. But each judge is the one who decides whether or not the law requires it in any given case.

So if she decides (despite very real grounds that her recusal is warranted) not to take herself off the case, then she WON'T recuse herself.

Kagan is an Obama Administration nominee who should probably not be deciding any issues where she was an Obama Administration advocate.
Dead on. She if allowed to weigh in would be a travesty as she would not be an impartial participant.

Sorry bout that,

1. I see no one gets this.
2. What a shame.:eusa_hand:
3. I did figure at least one person would get it.
4. Where is the other .00007 percentile?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I see no one gets this.
2. What a shame.:eusa_hand:
3. I did figure at least one person would get it.
4. Where is the other .00007 percentile?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Perhaps the problem is your clarity of prose.

Or lack thereof?

I realize that nobody is as smart as you imagine yourself to be (nobody could be), but still, your lack of clear communication skills is quite plain to see.

Kinda pathetic too.

Sorry about that.

Kinda.

Forum List

Back