Supreme Court Denies GOP Request To Stop Extended Period For Returning Mail Ballots In Pennsylvania

This is interesting. Apparently the Supreme Court knows that the US Mail is the delivery agent for the voter. That once the US Mail gets that piece of mail, it's the same thing as putting tin the hands of who it's addressed to. So as long as that postmark is November 3 or before, those ballots must be counted.

You far right people should take a course called business law. I had to take it for my degree. It's basic business law 101.

So now Dems can have duffel bags of “just delivered ballots” ready to go after they lose on Election Day.

Roberts is an establishment goon, he’ll do whatever it takes to protect the Washington Establishment.

The supposed conservative judges are the goons. They are the ones who are corrupt.
Sounds like in your mind: corruption=not agreeing with you.

Face it, these are Supreme Court justices with a whole heck of a lot more knowledge of the law and Constitution than you have. The fact that people at the level can disagree just shows how complex and interpretation necessary the law is.

This is interesting. Apparently the Supreme Court knows that the US Mail is the delivery agent for the voter. That once the US Mail gets that piece of mail, it's the same thing as putting tin the hands of who it's addressed to. So as long as that postmark is November 3 or before, those ballots must be counted.

You far right people should take a course called business law. I had to take it for my degree. It's basic business law 101.

What is outrageous is that Kavanaugh, Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch apparently would have stayed it. It shows they are Trump judges first. They are thoroughly corrupt and they make a strong case for expanding the courts.
so you want to add leftist judges how about packing them with constitutionalist?

There are no constitutionalists among Republicans on the Supreme Court. They care legislating from the bench.

John Roberts is a great example of the total disaster that was W.

John Roberts is blocking everything he can that William Barr wants to prosecute.

John Roberts is a JDAAC 911 Traitor, loyal only to Israel, and likely a subscriber of the Jewish Atlanta Times....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Roberts votes with Trump around 90% of the time. That is way too much.

What is outrageous is that Kavanaugh, Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch apparently would have stayed it. It shows they are Trump judges first. They are thoroughly corrupt and they make a strong case for expanding the courts.
so you want to add leftist judges how about packing them with constitutionalist?

There are no constitutionalists among Republicans on the Supreme Court. They care legislating from the bench.
you're talking about the leftists on the courts Sonia Sotomayor “is on tape saying ... we legislate from the bench.”

Forum List

Back