Supreme Court Denies GOP Request To Stop Extended Period For Returning Mail Ballots In Pennsylvania

All of those "late" ballots need to be independently confirmed so that Mickey, Minnie and Donald don't get more than one vote each.

Absolutely terrible news.

Well, PA will likely go to Biden now, although the supreme court may ultimately have to give it back to Trump as the fraud is uncovered. Absolutely crazy decision that encourages voter fraud.

Well, PA will likely go to Biden now, although the supreme court may ultimately have to give it back to Trump as the fraud is uncovered. Absolutely crazy decision that encourages voter fraud.
I could see an extension only for military ballots, but not for everyone.
In-state voters have no excuse for a late ballot.

This is interesting. Apparently the Supreme Court knows that the US Mail is the delivery agent for the voter. That once the US Mail gets that piece of mail, it's the same thing as putting tin the hands of who it's addressed to. So as long as that postmark is November 3 or before, those ballots must be counted.

You far right people should take a course called business law. I had to take it for my degree. It's basic business law 101.

What is outrageous is that Kavanaugh, Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch apparently would have stayed it. It shows they are Trump judges first. They are thoroughly corrupt and they make a strong case for expanding the courts.

How hard is it to get your ballot postmarked by election day?

This is a blatant attempt at allowing a window for cheating.

This is interesting. Apparently the Supreme Court knows that the US Mail is the delivery agent for the voter. That once the US Mail gets that piece of mail, it's the same thing as putting tin the hands of who it's addressed to. So as long as that postmark is November 3 or before, those ballots must be counted.

You far right people should take a course called business law. I had to take it for my degree. It's basic business law 101.

Actually, it’s not the far right – this unwarranted hostility to mail in voting, this desire to suppress the right to vote, to place all manner of unnecessary obstacles to the right to vote is being done by mainstream, rank-and-file Republicans.

That's very true. The main stream republicans have been doing it for decades.

I wonder what these same republicans will do and say if on election night, trump is behind. Will they want ALL the votes counted or will they want to stop? Will they want ALL the vote by mail ballots counted then?

It would be funny to see these same people screaming a little over 2 weeks from now for ALL the ballots to be counted. Even the mail in ones.

We wil find out soon.
This shouldn't be an 'issue' to begin with, every American should want all votes counted regardless how long it takes to count, regardless the nature of the ballot.

Actually, it’s not the far right – this unwarranted hostility to mail in voting, this desire to suppress the right to vote, to place all manner of unnecessary obstacles to the right to vote is being done by mainstream, rank-and-file Republicans.

I wonder what these same republicans will do and say if on election night, trump is behind. Will they want ALL the votes counted or will they want to stop? Will they want ALL the vote by mail ballots counted then?

It would be funny to see these same people screaming a little over 2 weeks from now for ALL the ballots to be counted. Even the mail in ones.

We wil find out soon.
This shouldn't be an 'issue' to begin with, every American should want all votes counted regardless how long it takes to count, regardless the nature of the ballot.

Please explain why the dems included ballots nor clearly postmarked? This is an invite to all Biden voters.

I disagree with the plurality decision, because federal law sets the day for voting, and federalism requires state legislatures (and the governor) to enact laws to carry out the elections. (The rub being the laws have to protect equal protection and due process, and the four "conservatives" who'd have sided with the gop aint donin jack shit about ga or fla. But two wrongs don't make a right (pun intended))

I think that was Roberts' motivataion … that and he doesn't want to give the dems further excuse to pack the Court.

What is outrageous is that Kavanaugh, Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch apparently would have stayed it. It shows they are Trump judges first. They are thoroughly corrupt and they make a strong case for expanding the courts.

They did not quite go all insane. The postmark still has to be election day.

But if you think the democrats don't know how to get their hands on postmarks, you are not very smart.

But if you think the democrats don't know how to get their hands on postmarks, you are not very smart.

Actually if the postmark isn't definitive according to the standard setup by the court, they have to allow it if it shows up in the 3 day period.

So 100 ballots with smudged postmarks show up 71 hours later, they have to count them.

Actually if the postmark isn't definitive according to the standard setup by the court, they have to allow it if it shows up in the 3 day period.

So 100 ballots with smudged postmarks show up 71 hours later, they have to count them.

It is absolutely stupid, there is NO question whatsoever that democrats will steal the election - however there is very high chance they get caught also.

It is absolutely stupid, there is NO question whatsoever that democrats will steal the election - however there is very high chance they get caught also.

Even if they get caught red handed no progressive would consider it actually happening.

Even if they get caught red handed no progressive would consider it actually happening.

Bullshit, the progressives are the ones doing this shit.

What you mean is that - they lie and pretend. That's what they do indeed. Voter fraud is a well known fact and since democrats have enacted a system where it can not be stopped - it will occur in droves. Thankfully the Trump task force is busy catching these scam artists.

What you mean is that - they lie and pretend. That's what they do indeed. Voter fraud is a well known fact and since democrats have enacted a system where it can not be stopped - it will occur in droves. Thankfully the Trump task force is busy catching these scam artists.

The Task force can catch them, but 1/2 the country won't believe them, and the press will cover for the cheaters if they are Dems.

The Task force can catch them, but 1/2 the country won't believe them, and the press will cover for the cheaters if they are Dems.

I could care less what the half pretends to believe.

It's not about caring, it's about not gaining enough traction to prosecute if 1/2 the country, a lot of those in power, and the mainstream press want any evidence to cheating by dems to "just go away"

It's not about caring, it's about not gaining enough traction to prosecute if 1/2 the country, a lot of those in power, and the mainstream press want any evidence to cheating by dems to "just go away"

Absolutely no one cares what retarded idiots think.

We wil find out soon.

I agree but republicans know that if people vote, republicans lose.

They aren't having much success in stopping people from voting this year so they will have to turn to not counting all the ballots.

We will see what happens in 2 weeks.

John Roberts is a great example of the total disaster that was W.

John Roberts is blocking everything he can that William Barr wants to prosecute.

John Roberts is a JDAAC 911 Traitor, loyal only to Israel, and likely a subscriber of the Jewish Atlanta Times....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Forum List

Back