Supreme Court Denies GOP Request To Stop Extended Period For Returning Mail Ballots In Pennsylvania

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting. Apparently the Supreme Court knows that the US Mail is the delivery agent for the voter. That once the US Mail gets that piece of mail, it's the same thing as putting tin the hands of who it's addressed to. So as long as that postmark is November 3 or before, those ballots must be counted.

You far right people should take a course called business law. I had to take it for my degree. It's basic business law 101.

This is interesting. Apparently the Supreme Court knows that the US Mail is the delivery agent for the voter. That once the US Mail gets that piece of mail, it's the same thing as putting tin the hands of who it's addressed to. So as long as that postmark is November 3 or before, those ballots must be counted.

You far right people should take a course called business law. I had to take it for my degree. It's basic business law 101.

Actually, it’s not the far right – this unwarranted hostility to mail in voting, this desire to suppress the right to vote, to place all manner of unnecessary obstacles to the right to vote is being done by mainstream, rank-and-file Republicans.

Actually, it’s not the far right – this unwarranted hostility to mail in voting, this desire to suppress the right to vote, to place all manner of unnecessary obstacles to the right to vote is being done by mainstream, rank-and-file Republicans.

That's very true. The main stream republicans have been doing it for decades.

I wonder what these same republicans will do and say if on election night, trump is behind. Will they want ALL the votes counted or will they want to stop? Will they want ALL the vote by mail ballots counted then?

It would be funny to see these same people screaming a little over 2 weeks from now for ALL the ballots to be counted. Even the mail in ones.

We wil find out soon.

So now Dems can have duffel bags of “just delivered ballots” ready to go after they lose on Election Day.

Roberts is an establishment goon, he’ll do whatever it takes to protect the Washington Establishment.

What is outrageous is that Kavanaugh, Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch apparently would have stayed it. It shows they are Trump judges first. They are thoroughly corrupt and they make a strong case for expanding the courts.

So now Dems can have duffel bags of “just delivered ballots” ready to go after they lose on Election Day.

Roberts is an establishment goon, he’ll do whatever it takes to protect the Washington Establishment.

The supposed conservative judges are the goons. They are the ones who are corrupt.

I am once again spot on accurate, I told you folk exactly what Roberts would do, this is why seating Barrett is so very important, because she actually gives the scotus 5 conservative, or mostly conservative justices, and she neutralizes Obama's mole. Roberts was compromised by Obama via black-mail(he was on Epsteins aircraft and probably his island)and he was a shoo-in to go radically far left the moment the evil Ginsburg went feet up. This is the most corrupt nation in human history, nothing comes close to it, this ruling by Roberts all but guarantee's Biden gets Pennsylvania via massive fraud....Just as Roberts knew it would. :wink:

What is outrageous is that Kavanaugh, Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch apparently would have stayed it. It shows they are Trump judges first. They are thoroughly corrupt and they make a strong case for expanding the courts.

That is just sad.

Our Supreme Court is way too politicized.

Moscow Mitch better step on it, and get the impeached president trump's lady friend confirmed to the USSC.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Let all the butthurt out....

dumbass no one is suppressing the right to vote
Hell that could be said year-round why do that have rules in place about time limits on ballots? What not just turn them in when you wish to turn the ballots in say about January 21 2025 hows that or are you a supporter of suppressing the vote?

so you want to add leftist judges how about packing them with constitutionalist?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yes I'm enjoying this too.

Liberal as I am, I would have sided with the Supreme Court's conservatives. Here in Arizona mail-in-ballots must be returned and received by election day. It makes sense to me. For sure, more than a few times my ballot filled out and sealed in its envelope just sat around with me never making an effort to mail it back. No big deal, I finally dropped it in the collection box at a convenient polling place on election day. Added bonus being opportunity to strut by all those waiting in line to vote. I believe that option is available in Pennsylvania.

What really passed is this:
Ballots cast up to 3 days after after election day will be counted.
Including ballots with no clear post mark.

Now why would the dems insist ballots with no clear post mark be counted?
As I predicted months ago, Pennsylvania will be a shit show.

More importantly, a precedent has been set encouraging law suits in the remaining states .
Once again the leftists have destroyed the integrity of our elections.

If The Kid Sniffer is up so much in the polls why is this necessary?

New Topics

Forum List

Back