Supreme Court Allows Victims Of Heart Disease, Obesity To Sue Utensil Manufacturer

Why not?

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Acme Forks & Knives was trying to block a lawsuit brought against them by the obese community. The lawsuit suggested that the company's utensils were deadly tools that caused people to become overweight.

Supreme Court Allows Victims Of Heart Disease, Obesity To Sue Utensil Manufacturer
I think the dumb students that cant graduate, should sue their teachers for incompetence. I mean how is it that in a classroom, a select few get to go on, but several, mostly minorities fail. Isnt that discrimination by the teacher? Shouldn't the teacher fail everyone in the class, then everyone would be equal?

Why not?

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Acme Forks & Knives was trying to block a lawsuit brought against them by the obese community. The lawsuit suggested that the company's utensils were deadly tools that caused people to become overweight.

I think the dumb students that cant graduate, should sue their teachers for incompetence. I mean how is it that in a classroom, a select few get to go on, but several, mostly minorities fail. Isnt that discrimination by the teacher? Shouldn't the teacher fail everyone in the class, then everyone would be equal?
Nothing is too absurd.
Did you consent to being born? Why one man is suing his parents for giving birth to him

Dammit it is their fault...look at the size of that silverware....that spoon can take down a gal of ice cream with each bite....

images

Why not?

I think the dumb students that cant graduate, should sue their teachers for incompetence. I mean how is it that in a classroom, a select few get to go on, but several, mostly minorities fail. Isn't that discrimination by the teacher? Shouldn't the teacher fail everyone in the class, then everyone would be equal?

Minorities are admitted with far lower SAT test scores and grade point averages in order to make university diversity quotas and feel good about themselves. This necessarily results in higher failure rates and much longer times to graduate WHEN THEY DO. Leftists don't think, they emote.
So shut the hell up and do what they say or else you'll be ridiculed to death.

The Education Fraud (no title)

Forum List

Back