Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you lost me. What does that have to do with the store owners?

I can't use any smaller words, Corky.

You can’t use words at all, that’s the problem.

Are you now saying that store owners preach to these punks about the law and then break it themselves? If that is what you’re saying, how are they breaking the law, exactly?
If this is not what you’re saying then I’m afraid I don’t understand why these punks looted these stores because somebody else preached and broke the law.

You never answered my last questions

Yes, I did. I didn't believe a fucking thing Wilson said. He's a racist lying corrupt cop.

This is an opinion of the man’s character, not an answer to the question.

Are you saying the call was not made? Or if it was, that Wilson didn’t hear it? If you’re saying either of these things, what’s your evidence?

You can’t use words at all, that’s the problem.

I use them just fine, given how much I live in your head.

Are you now saying that store owners preach to these punks about the law and then break it themselves? If that is what you’re saying, how are they breaking the law, exactly?
If this is not what you’re saying then I’m afraid I don’t understand why these punks looted these stores because somebody else preached and broke the law.

Because the police are more about protecting the stores instead of protecting the people. You know, shooting an unarmed kid with his hands up because he stole $25.00 in cigarellos.

This is an opinion of the man’s character,

Yes, it is. So nothing he says at this point is believable, given that his story was pure bullshit.

Some black kid gave him some lip, and he shot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back