Supreme Court 9-0, can't prevent Catholic Charities from fostering kids. Democrat party hatred of religion takes a hit...

9-0.........

The Supreme Court delivered a historic unanimous victory for religious freedom on Thursday, ruling that the City of Philadelphia violated the First Amendment by refusing to contract with Catholic Social Services (CSS) because it would not place children with same-sex couples. The Court ruled that Philadelphia cannot discriminate against religious foster care agencies based on their fundamental beliefs about marriage and sexuality.

“CSS seeks only an accommodation that will allow it to continue serving the children of Philadelphia in a manner consistent with its religious beliefs; it does not seek to impose those beliefs on anyone else. The refusal of Philadelphia to contract with CSS for the provision of foster care services unless it agrees to certify same-sex couples as foster parents cannot survive strict scrutiny, and violates the First Amendment,” Chief Justice John Roberts wrote in the majority opinion in Fulton v. Philadelphia (2021).

The democrats had been considered nor were they involved. As for hating religion, they gave good reason to with all the lies and threats it teaches little kids but you have no proof they hate religion. It's the democrats you hate.
isn’t the proof in your post?

why do you hate people being taught to love their neighbors? does it threaten your left wing message of division?

Love thy neighbours???
White Republican godbotherers are not noted for their tolerance to anything. Look at you.

The point of the exercise is to indoctrinate them with filthy religion.
Threaten them with eternal fire and sins if they don't obey some cruel mythical ghost in the sky. Teach them to hate blacks and atheism. Rivet hate onto there foreheads about everything from democrats to blacks and everything in between.

Do you think religion has any other motives? Grow up. Stick to your filthy bible.
thank you for further proving the point

look at me? what makes you think i am intolerant?

your post proves you in fact are

What my post proves is you are a white Republican godbotherering racist.
See how you go with that lot.

9-0.........

The Supreme Court delivered a historic unanimous victory for religious freedom on Thursday, ruling that the City of Philadelphia violated the First Amendment by refusing to contract with Catholic Social Services (CSS) because it would not place children with same-sex couples. The Court ruled that Philadelphia cannot discriminate against religious foster care agencies based on their fundamental beliefs about marriage and sexuality.

“CSS seeks only an accommodation that will allow it to continue serving the children of Philadelphia in a manner consistent with its religious beliefs; it does not seek to impose those beliefs on anyone else. The refusal of Philadelphia to contract with CSS for the provision of foster care services unless it agrees to certify same-sex couples as foster parents cannot survive strict scrutiny, and violates the First Amendment,” Chief Justice John Roberts wrote in the majority opinion in Fulton v. Philadelphia (2021).

The democrats had been considered nor were they involved. As for hating religion, they gave good reason to with all the lies and threats it teaches little kids but you have no proof they hate religion. It's the democrats you hate.

why do you hate people being taught to love their neighbors? does it threaten your left wing message of division?

Love thy neighbours???
White Republican godbotherers are not noted for their tolerance to anything. Look at you.

Threaten them with eternal fire and sins if they don't obey some cruel mythical ghost in the sky. Teach them to hate blacks and atheism. Rivet hate onto there foreheads about everything from democrats to blacks and everything in between.

Do you think religion has any other motives? Grow up. Stick to your filthy bible.

once again your prejudice is showing you have no idea what my race is

9-0.........

Love thy neighbours???

I don't care what your race is but I can understand why you're not wanting to be associated with that. But I still believe in right.

9-0.........

Love thy neighbours???

I don't care what your race is but I can understand why you're not wanting to be associated with that. But I still believe in right.
being prejudice isn't right....so your belief is wrong.

I associate with many white people...I am not prejudice or racist....

Your hatred and bigotry is noted....typical of a leftist....I really do pray for you, and hope your find happiness and peace

The democrat run City of Brotherly Love jeopardized the welfare of orphans by refusing to contract services with the Catholic church because the Church discriminated against the sodomite community. It should be noted that the same city had no procedure to inspect abortion clinics while Dr. Kermit Gosnell was running a literal house of horrors. Just when it seemed that the Supreme Court wasn't as conservative as I had hoped they came out with a courageous decision that favored the 1st Amendment freedom of religion over the manufactured issues of the gay community.

Gay couples can still adopt. The court made that clear. They noted that gay couple have as much of a right to adopt as anyone. Wat the court faced here was a conflict of rights. It happens on occasion. If people only had access to this one venue it could have went another way.

So the court ruled that gay couples could still exercise their right to adopt just like anyone else and this one entity could exercise their religious beliefs. No one really lost.

9-0.........

Love thy neighbours???

I'm sorry you were molested by a person who claimed to be a religious authority. Your story is not common, however, and you shouldn't generalize.

I was never molested you dickhead. My problem is I'm telling you the truth and you dont like it.

Religion is the most corrosive and detrimental organisation ever perpetrated on the human race.
Hypocritical godbotherers like you sanctamoniously parade yourselves as to be as white and pure as the driven snow. Religion is saturated with paedophiles and homosexuals but again, you fail to mention that to the little kids. All because you want another generation to continue your fraudulent charlatan behaviour. But still you come here with your mealy mouthed excuses and condescending disgraceful assumptions.

I'm not the pushover you think I am.
Keep your filthy disgusting hideous beliefs to yourself and stop ruining you kids lives. Go away and don't reply to me again or I will tear strips off you.
Yes, the fact 99% of all charity for the poor is Judeo-Christian would piss you off.

I don't care if every charity was godbotherers. It doesn't change the facts in my posts. Refute everything I have claimed and see how good you are. I know you can't so cut diversions.
Ah. So what have I lost and you gained in our beliefs?
Don’t run away Colin. Since you’re 100% certain that my belief in God is so horrendous it causes you go into public displays of foaming at the mouth rants against God, answer the simple question for us.
What have I lost because of my faith and what have you gained because you hate God?

Forum List

Back