Suppressed: 37-year-old professional ballerina drops dead two weeks after COVID shot, No Previous Issues, Heart Attack or Aneurysm Says Siste

Gonna try to explain this to the fact absent, emotion laden libbies
Because someone died With Covid in their body does Not mean they died From Covid.
Same assessment applies to the vaccine.
The only emotion laden twists here are trump cultists.

and lying anti vaxxed freaks
And yet if Trump was still president cnn would be counting these deaths daily as Trump vaccine deaths. You would be blaming the vaccine to make him look bad.

No they wouldn't. Neither would anyone else. However, the deaths from the virus would still be blamed on Trump's complete fucking up the response to it. As they are today when he's NOT President.

Oh yeah, and Trump needs no help looking bad. He does a really good job of that all on his own. :)

Because someone died With Covid in their body does Not mean they died From Covid.

And yet if Trump was still president cnn would be counting these deaths daily as Trump vaccine deaths. You would be blaming the vaccine to make him look bad.

No they wouldn't. Neither would anyone else. However, the deaths from the virus would still be blamed on Trump's complete fucking up the response to it. As they are today when he's NOT President.

Oh yeah, and Trump needs no help looking bad. He does a really good job of that all on his own. :)
If it wasn't for Trump you wouldn't have the vaccine, you stupid ass. Go ahead and get it, you can also take mine. I won't get it and Biden's guy's better not show up at my door.

165821093_768815220713697_7422763402034669707_n.jpg

If it wasn't for Trump you wouldn't have the vaccine, you stupid ass. Go ahead and get it, you can also take mine. I won't get it and Biden's guy's better not show up at my door.
Oh just stop. The vaccines were in development as soon as the virus showed up in December and January. Warp Speed wasn't even a fucking glimmer in Pence's eye before April, 2020. Pfizer took no money to develop their vaccine. And whilst trying to take credit for the vaccine (that he had nothing to do with) in hopes of salvaging his re-election campaign, his team commits the colossal blunder of screwing up the shipping and distribution (shots in arms) of the vaccine rollout. The last mile fucked up completely. Typical Trump. Taking the victory lap before the job is done. I got my shots in February and March. I don't care if you get one or not. I also don't care if there are any requirements or restrictions placed upon you for not getting one. So you don't need to worry about me worrying about you. One way or another, I simply don't care.

Forum List

Back