Suppose Biden Makes it to the Inauguration and he Delivers the Shortest Speech in the History of Presidential Inaugurations

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Although, they will not admit it now, the liberal constituency has to be aware that it is probably inevitable that Biden will be removed not too long after the inauguration.

And it appears that the campaign management is willing to exploit the inevitable, and manipulate the inevitable events to appease Black people to vote for Biden, and even though they can see that the situation is being manipulated to appease them, they see it as good for Black people, because it will lead to a Black woman succeeded to the almighty presidency by the removal of the incapacitated white man (president). They don't care how it happens - "that's the rules of the game," they will proudly exclaim thinking that the time is coming for white people to feel the oppression . . .
Maybe, the campaign will set up a murder by a conservative Biden-hating AR15 owner . . .

Last edited:
Although, they will not admit it now, the liberal constituency has to be aware that it is probably inevitable that Biden will be removed not too long after the inauguration.

Do you understand how insane you sound?

In case you didn't, I'm telling you that you sound completely insane. Constant exposure to idiot fascist propaganda has destroyed your brain.

In case you didn't, I'm telling you that you sound completely insane. Constant exposure to idiot fascist propaganda has destroyed your brain.
:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, you don't think anybody else thinks that's a possible scenario??? :laughing0301:
You do know this is the Conspiracy Theory board, don't you?:party:

What's got you so protective of the innocence of the Biden Campaign that leads you to be so mean to me, bro???

This is just a good for nothing, shoot the shit, internet forum, man - what's up?:2up:

Last edited:

sorry its not what you want to hear--this statement is REALITY --the only insane one here is the one that doesnt believe---you,,,,Bejiing Joes speech--"-Whats this all about? ...my depends are soaked--lets test for cocaine"

Republicans fear Biden

That is why Trump thought it necessary to have Ukraine find any possible dirt on him

Biden is more intelligent and has a better understanding of the issues

And it appears that the campaign management is willing to exploit the inevitable, and manipulate the inevitable events to appease Black people to vote for Biden, and even though they can see that the situation is being manipulated to appease them, they see it as good for Black people, because it will lead to a Black woman succeeded to the almighty presidency by the removal of the incapacitated white man (president). They don't care how it happens - "that's the rules of the game," they will proudly exclaim thinking that the time is coming for white people to feel the oppression . . .
Maybe, the campaign will set up a murder by a conservative Biden-hating AR15 owner . . .
wwrw-screwball-y2k.jpg

Biden will not just make the bestest speech in PresidentIal history but will have the biggest crowd ever.
Much, much bigger than the meager crowd that Trump had.

1596923360108.jpeg

Republicans fear Biden. That is why Trump thought it necessary to have Ukraine find any possible dirt on him. Biden is more intelligent and has a better understanding of the issues.
Wow! You believe that, don't you?

Have you heard the accusations questioning Biden's mental fitness and reviewed the videos and audio of his speaking abilities?

And you are convinced that Trump is mentally disturbed, and somehow has been able to manipulate the federal governing system to fight off the accusations against him, because . . . the government is able to be manipulated by partisan majority???

Do you understand how insane you sound? In case you didn't, I'm telling you that you sound completely insane. Constant exposure to idiot fascist propaganda has destroyed your brain.
Do you consider yourself to be a well informed participant here at USMB's?

My opening post "narrative" is completely new to you? You have not encountered, any political commentary, anything, that seems similar to what I have projected???

Are you kidding? Are you being facetious??? :confused:

Forum List

Back