Supporters of the "russian world" and the ussr in Belarus wrote to Putin, and ask him to overthrow Belarusian leader Lukasenka

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
as i expected, but something is telling me that Pugabe will not hear them ))) Pugabe does not have balls to take on Lukasenka

"Supporters of the "russian world" and the ussr wrote to Putin. They are asking for help to overthrow Belarusian leader Lukasenka

NN has received an interesting document in which representatives of the "left-wing patriotic forces of Belarus, supporters of the" Russian world "and integration with Russia" appeal to Vladimir Putin, Secretary of State of the Russian Security Council Nikolai Patrushev and Head of the Russian Presidential Administration Anton Voino to support certain candidates. to the post of President of Belarus.

Valery Perevoshchikov, head of the Patriot military club, Iosif Kruglikov, chairman of the Belarusian Association of War Veterans in Other States, Valery Drako, head of the Immortal Regiment, Alexander Lukashok, one of the leaders of the Labor and Justice Party, Nikolai Panchyshyn, a former teacher, signed the petition. the head of the club "Unity" Denis Provin, the chairman of the Brest charity society "Countrymen" Sergey Popov, the head of "Cossack salvation" Peter Shapko, the member of Council of veterans of Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Vladimir Shein. The author of "Regnum" Kirill Zabavsky was appointed the head of this project.
Google Translate
ps

Pugabe´s "russian world" is Muscovite fascist Ilin , black100, pogromists ideology
cossacks-ukraine.jpg

Russians-Ukrainian-to-face-murder-charges-over-downing-of-Flight-MH17.jpg

[video=youtube;s31VFwO-6u0]

I don't understand your admiration of Lukashenko. Do you really think this man embodies the things you are propagating here?

I don't understand your admiration of Lukashenko. Do you really think this man embodies the things you are propagating here?

i don't have admiration to the last European (Muscovy is not Europe) dictator , i´d recommend you to spend your 20 minutes on Mackinder´s “Heartland Theory,” . once you go through it , it will be clear for you that peace/big war in Europe /World will be settled in Belarus

"Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland; who rules the Heartland commands the World-Island; who rules the World-Island commands the world." (Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 150)

The Geographical Pivot of History - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Geographical_Pivot_of_...

Strategic importance of Eastern Europe[edit]. Later, in 1919, Mackinder summarised his theory thus: "Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland; ...

i don't have admiration to the last European (Muscovy is not Europe) dictator , i´d recommend you to spend your 20 minutes on Mackinder´s “Heartland Theory,” . once you go through it , it will be clear for you that peace/big war in Europe /World will be settled in Belarus

"Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland; who rules the Heartland commands the World-Island; who rules the World-Island commands the world." (Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 150)

Strategic importance of Eastern Europe[edit]. Later, in 1919, Mackinder summarised his theory thus: "Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland; ...
I get through the Wiki article. So? I am not much impressed.

I think that Belarus will be in a Russian orbit. Virtually, it is already there.

I think that Belarus will be in a Russian orbit. Virtually, it is already there.
yes and no, one fore sure it moves away from Moscow day and night
Belarus starts importing oil from United States
Belarus buys first oil from Saudi Arabia -refiner Belneftekhim - Reuters
Poland, Russia to cut decades-old gas transit ties - Reuters
Trump Announced Name Of Candidate For US Ambassador To Belarus -

1589831769639.png

View attachment 337847
The share of Russia in Belarus' export is 38%, in import - 59%. At the same time, the whole of the EU gets 31% in Belarus' exports and 19% in ipmorts.

Belarus gets from Russia raw materials and energy which later become a production that exports in other countries. In this situation, dependence of Belarus' economy from its easterern neighbor is significantly higher than its exports/imports share.

View attachment 337847
The share of Russia in Belarus' export is 38%, in import - 59%. At the same time, the whole of the EU gets 31% in Belarus' exports and 19% in ipmorts.

Belarus gets from Russia raw materials and energy which later become a production that exports in other countries. In this situation, dependence of Belarus' economy from its easterern neighbor is significantly higher than its exports/imports share.

yes Lukasenka promoted politic of interdependence with Muscovy from day 1 , in order to awoid its attack (east roman geo strategy)

Economic Interdependence: Definition, Causes & Effects ...
study.com › academy › lesson › economic-interdependen...

One by-product of economic interdependence is globalization. This is where each nation and their economies ...

View attachment 337847

yes Lukasenka promoted politic of interdependence with Muscovy from day 1 , in order to awoid its attack (east roman geo strategy)

One by-product of economic interdependence is globalization. This is where each nation and their economies ...

The share of Belarus in Russia's foreign trade stands at 5%.

At the same time the share of Russia for Belarus
stands at nearly 50%. Yeah, sure. Interdependence is the most correct word to describe these figures.

View attachment 337847

stands at nearly 50%. Yeah, sure. Interdependence is the most correct word to describe these figures.

universal changes are on the way , 2 major indicators

1) Best news for the last 30 years! A new oil pipeline intermarium will appear in Belarus and kill Juch A new oil pipeline will appear in Belarus | tellerreport.com

2) Astravets Nuclear Power Plant - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Astravets_Nuclear_Power_Pl...

The Astravets Nuclear Power Plant is a multi-reactor nuclear power plant in Astravyets District, Grodno Region, Belarus. Initial plans of the plant were announced in the 1980s, but were suspended after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.

View attachment 337847

universal changes are on the way , 2 major indicators

1) Best news for the last 30 years! A new oil pipeline intermarium will appear in Belarus and kill Juch A new oil pipeline will appear in Belarus | tellerreport.com

2) Astravets Nuclear Power Plant - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Astravets_Nuclear_Power_Pl...

The Astravets Nuclear Power Plant is a multi-reactor nuclear power plant in Astravyets District, Grodno Region, Belarus. Initial plans of the plant were announced in the 1980s, but were suspended after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.

Dude, do you comprehend the figures? 5% versus 50%.

The nuclear plant are being built also by Russians, btw.

Litwin is working for Putin's popularity.
what do you mean ? what do you think about "Supporters of the "russian world" and the ussr wrote to Putin. They are asking for help to overthrow Belarusian leader Lukasenka "?

Forum List

Back