Support For Abbott Plunging In Texas: poll

I hope you're right but I will never underestimate republican ability to lie and cheat.

Texas will purge their voting rolls heavily. They will close voting places. They will put only one or two voting machines in voting places and do everything in their power to prevent democrats from voting.

We will have to wait to see who will win that election but I will not be surprised if abbott remains governor of Texas.
Correct.

Republicans are comprehensively corrupt and dishonest – it would be foolish to underestimate the scope of their dishonesty and corruption.

Too bad you don't have a shred of evidence of that. Chalk up another one of your fantasies to "Never". Though i am sure you are getting used to that by now.
A shred of evidence? If you say Abbot killed people by not having a mask mandate, then putting COVID people in an old folks (you know the people who actually die from COVID) home is egregious.........sorry you're ideology blinds you to the truth.

I don't make shit up...never had, dont have to.......

The new figures come as the Cuomo administration has been forced in recent weeks to acknowledge i t has been underreporting the overall number of COVID-19 deaths among long-term care residents. It is now nearly 15,000 up from the 8,500 previously disclosed.

What they have been lying....I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.

Correct.

Republicans are comprehensively corrupt and dishonest – it would be foolish to underestimate the scope of their dishonesty and corruption.
Projection........Clayton are you still a Cuomosexual??????? Those people shut the fuck up really fast..........hahahahahahah

A shred of evidence? If you say Abbot killed people by not having a mask mandate, then putting COVID people in an old folks (you know the people who actually die from COVID) home is egregious.........sorry you're ideology blinds you to the truth.

I don't make shit up...never had, dont have to.......

The new figures come as the Cuomo administration has been forced in recent weeks to acknowledge i t has been underreporting the overall number of COVID-19 deaths among long-term care residents. It is now nearly 15,000 up from the 8,500 previously disclosed.

What they have been lying....I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.
That doesn't make any sense. Nothing i say has anything to do with the fact that you have not a shred of evidence. None. Zero. And all your whining will not change that.

Comprehension is not your friend,
You forgot what your own question was. You whined so much, you forgot what you were whining about. I actually gave you the means to get the answer in my first response to your question. But you decided to whine for two pages instead of get the info. Because you were not asking an honest question. You were pinching off a little turd of irrational doubt. And you proved that beyond a doubt. Thanks.

You forgot what your own question was. You whined so much, you forgot what you were whining about. I actually gave you the means to get the answer in my first response to your question. But you decided to whine for two pages instead of get the info. Because you were not asking an honest question. You were pinching off a little turd of irrational doubt. And you proved that beyond a doubt. Thanks.
The only things you gave means to was what YOU were talking about, not me. What a buffoon!

The only things you gave means to was what YOU were talking about, not me. What a buffoon!
Hmm, no dummy. Go re-read. You tried to pinch off a turd of doubt and run. And here you are, still putting on your little act. You could not make my point for me any better if you tried.

How was it weighted? Age? Party Affiliation? Male? Female?
Literally all of that information can be found by following the link in the article. But you don't care. You are not asking honestly. That has been proven as much as anything can be proven. Go go pester someone else with your bad acting. I already did my part.

Hmm, no dummy. Go re-read. You tried to pinch off a turd of doubt and run. And here you are, still putting on your little act. You could not make my point for me any better if you tried.
Whatever happens in states will happen. From the Non Prog side it is not from the lack of trying. The Progressive states are moribund in real growth although they have old resources from a different time sustaining them. America has parts of it in Eurosclerosis mode. Living, breathing with slow growth and depending on the Feds for a lot more then those Southern States then we know. Progs need to tax us all and they do. Including the evil inflation games they purposely do.

Whatever happens in states will happen. From the Non Prog side it is not from the lack of trying. The Progressive states are moribund in real growth although they have old resources from a different time sustaining them. America has parts of it in Eurosclerosis mode. Living, breathing with slow growth and depending on the Feds for a lot more then those Southern States then we know. Progs need to tax us all and they do. Including the evil inflation games they purposely do.
Without even checking, I am going to guess that roughly 78% of that is madeup gibberish and total nonsense.

That doesn't make any sense. Nothing i say has anything to do with the fact that you have not a shred of evidence. None. Zero. And all your whining will not change that.
Wow a fact denier.............there is far more evidence for Cuomo than russiagate......lets spend 4 years and billions investigating Cuomo....we already have enough to put him away......we just have a corrupt system in NY that won't.

Wow a fact denier.............there is far more evidence for Cuomo than russiagate.
haha, your red herrings and whataboutism will not save you. You have zero evidence. None. You are just regurgitating a talking point fed to you by a paid liar. And you are going to double- and triple- down on it, no matter how stupid it makes you look. Just to save us both some time.

haha, your red herrings and whataboutism will not save you. You have zero evidence. None. You are just regurgitating a talking point fed to you by a paid liar. And you are going to double- and triple- down on it, no matter how stupid it makes you look. Just to save us both some time.
We get it, you jerk off to pictures of donkeys every night.......the dems never do anything wrong and you never ask questions.........you're a useful idiot.....look it up.

We get it, you jerk off to pictures of donkeys every night.......the dems never do anything wrong and you never ask questions.........you're a useful idiot.....look it up.
Ah yes, let the little baby hissy fits begin. Is that your plan in court? :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back