Support For Abbott Plunging In Texas: poll

I'm not surprised abbott's poll numbers are falling.

People in Texas need to get out to vote this crazy man out of office.

You win Texas, and it is Katy bar the door, done, over, forget about it. Still, I see you as overly optimistic, and either hold congress in 2022, or your dreams are shattered.

Of course, if YOU do hold congress, then maybe our dreams are shattered, but right now, I wouldn't bet on you-)

according to the survey from The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler

Seems like a legit poll.

If you get a bunch of people killed by mismanaging COVID and you become a radical anti-abortionist, your numbers are going to go down.

I think his presidential chances are shot at this point. He might even lose his governorship.
No one has directly killed more than Andrew Cuomo....the guy should be arrested........
I see the lefties in Hollywood and San Fran are so worried about COVID that they have maskless no social distancing parties....weird they are not called super spreaders.........but bikers in an outdoor venue are called that

MarcATL
LOL Plain to see. Bidung has made one mess after another since he took office. Messes that cost we tax payers up the ass. The Dems should be shaking in their boots cause they will lose the mid terms. I see the House and the Senate going to the Reps. Oh and I'm not a rep but I can see the Dems didn't do themselves any favors by going along with incompetent Bidung.

MarcATL
LOL Plain to see. Bidung has made one mess after another since he took office. Messes that cost we tax payers up the ass. The Dems should be shaking in their boots cause they will lose the mid terms. I see the House and the Senate going to the Reps. Oh and I'm not a rep but I can see the Dems didn't do themselves any favors by going along with incompetent Bidung.
"Shaking in your boots" communicates impending doom, dread and/or fear. As if it's some sort of payback for slighting you.

Typical projection from the likes of a typical far rightwing Republican like you.

When will you people grow up?

Last edited:
according to the survey from The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler

Seems like a legit poll.

If you get a bunch of people killed by mismanaging COVID and you become a radical anti-abortionist, your numbers are going to go down.

I think his presidential chances are shot at this point. He might even lose his governorship.
And let’s not forget his handling of the energy problems

Abbott is worse. I believe the Texas voters will pick Beto over that known lunatic Abbott.

I hope you're right but I will never underestimate republican ability to lie and cheat.

Texas will purge their voting rolls heavily. They will close voting places. They will put only one or two voting machines in voting places and do everything in their power to prevent democrats from voting.

We will have to wait to see who will win that election but I will not be surprised if abbott remains governor of Texas.

I hope you're right but I will never underestimate republican ability to lie and cheat.

Texas will purge their voting rolls heavily. They will close voting places. They will put only one or two voting machines in voting places and do everything in their power to prevent democrats from voting.

We will have to wait to see who will win that election but I will not be surprised if abbott remains governor of Texas.
so i take it democrats dont lie and cheat?...

Texas will decide who runs Texas, We can hope for a better balance of doing the right thing for the right reason. but in the end its there state.

I'm not surprised abbott's poll numbers are falling.

People in Texas need to get out to vote this crazy man out of office.

Something that Republicans just can seem to get through their heads is that Republicans are prepared to let children get covid and die rather than letting parents vote for mask mandates to protect their children. Parents won't be sending children under the vaccination age to school without masks. Not with the pediatric hospitals all running out of beds right across the southern states which have banned mask mandates.

I wouldn't let my unvaccinated children go to school without a mask mandate either.

so i take it democrats dont lie and cheat?...

Not very many of them. That's the REAL reason why there have been no charges against the Clintons, the Bidens, the Obama's, or any of their top staffers either. The Democratic Party decided after Nixon to put a premium on honesty in their candidates, and they don't run candidates with shady practices, and they don't circle the wagons to protect them either.

When John Edwards got caught using campaign funds to finance his mistress and child support, he was toast. When Trump was caught doing the same, Republicans pretended it never happened. The appropriately named Anthony Weiner is now in jail for sending unsolicited dick pics to children. Donald Trump just tried to have his trial for slandering his rape and sexual assault victims tossed. The judge refused the request. Republicans are talking about running Trump for President again.

9 convictions of Trumps friends, advisors and staffers for an assortment of crimes against the nation.

Not very many of them. That's the REAL reason why there have been no charges against the Clintons, the Bidens, the Obama's, or any of their top staffers either. The Democratic Party decided after Nixon to put a premium on honesty in their candidates, and they don't run candidates with shady practices, and they don't circle the wagons to protect them either.

When John Edwards got caught using campaign funds to finance his mistress and child support, he was toast. When Trump was caught doing the same, Republicans pretended it never happened. The appropriately named Anthony Weiner is now in jail for sending unsolicited dick pics to children. Donald Trump just tried to have his trial for slandering his rape and sexual assault victims tossed. The judge refused the request. Republicans are talking about running Trump for President again.

9 convictions of Trumps friends, advisors and staffers for an assortment of crimes against the nation.
lol....how can you people say that politicians dont bullshit their way to were they are?....no wonder why politics is like it is....but dont worry lady im sure the republicans dont think any of theirs lie and cheat either.....geezus those masks are starting to cover the eyes now.....

You win Texas, and it is Katy bar the door, done, over, forget about it. Still, I see you as overly optimistic, and either hold congress in 2022, or your dreams are shattered.

Of course, if YOU do hold congress, then maybe our dreams are shattered, but right now, I wouldn't bet on you-)

The picture of Texans chasing Haitians on horseback with whips will live in infamy.

Forum List

Back