Supermarket outrages racists by using Black families in Xmas adverts

Sainsbury’s has stepped in to defend its Christmas advert after it was heavily criticised online for featuring a black family – with some shoppers even threatening to boycott the supermarket.

On Saturday, the supermarket giant released the first part of its three-part festive ad – with all three centred around meals that stir up memories of home and family.

The first, called Gravy Song, features a father and daughter on the phone as they discuss the dad’s famous gravy, which he makes every year for Christmas. As the father and daughter chat, a montage of Christmas memories is shown on screen, showing them cuddling on the sofa, family members opening presents and the dad joining in with his daughters as they dance in their kitchen.

How pathetic do you have to be to get "outraged" over stuff like this. I suppose it is encouraging that it is just a minority but nevertheless it is still depressing that these people actually exist at all.

I wonder how they can fit in all of this fake outrage around their mask protests ?

How dare people who think differently than you be allowed to exist at all. Extermination with a magnifying glass, however, would be more ecologically friendly than shipping them to the ovens by train.

In the meantime, it is a crappy ad not because of its subject, but because its production value is so low. The Perfect Portions ad is just as crappy. Definitely not on par with the 1914 ad from a few years back.
So we cant have adverts that feature Black folk ?
sure, I just didn't realize how racist you blokes were. It's bloody repugnant.
Your racist ass has some nerve.

This is ridiculous. I'm reading a bunch of white American racists pretending that America is not just as bad.

Sainsbury’s has stepped in to defend its Christmas advert after it was heavily criticised online for featuring a black family – with some shoppers even threatening to boycott the supermarket.

On Saturday, the supermarket giant released the first part of its three-part festive ad – with all three centred around meals that stir up memories of home and family.

The first, called Gravy Song, features a father and daughter on the phone as they discuss the dad’s famous gravy, which he makes every year for Christmas. As the father and daughter chat, a montage of Christmas memories is shown on screen, showing them cuddling on the sofa, family members opening presents and the dad joining in with his daughters as they dance in their kitchen.

How pathetic do you have to be to get "outraged" over stuff like this. I suppose it is encouraging that it is just a minority but nevertheless it is still depressing that these people actually exist at all.

I wonder how they can fit in all of this fake outrage around their mask protests ?

How dare people who think differently than you be allowed to exist at all. Extermination with a magnifying glass, however, would be more ecologically friendly than shipping them to the ovens by train.

In the meantime, it is a crappy ad not because of its subject, but because its production value is so low. The Perfect Portions ad is just as crappy. Definitely not on par with the 1914 ad from a few years back.
So we cant have adverts that feature Black folk ?
sure, I just didn't realize how racist you blokes were. It's bloody repugnant.
Your racist ass has some nerve.
Go fuck yourself. Strong letter to follow.

Forum List

Back