Supercharged Sarah Palin Crashes Iowa State Fair As Hundreds Rush To Meet Her

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
She stole the show away from the other Presidential candidates today as she arrived at the Iowa State Fair. Her and Todd were greeted by a mob of people wanting a chance to meet and greet the next President of the United States. She layed out a glimpse of what her presidential campaign would be by saying this.

""Each campaign that I've ever run in these 20 years of elected office has been kind of unconventional, right, Todd?" Palin said, turning to her husband. "I've always been outspent 2:1, 5:1, 10:1. I never won any polls heading into election night but usually won the election."

"It would be unconventional and very grass-roots, very grass-roots," she said. "I wouldn't be out there looking for hires out of that political bubble that seem to result in the same ideas, same old talking points, the things that Americans get so sick and tired of hearing and kind of suffering through. We want new! We want new energy, we want conviction and passion and candidness, even if through that candidates make mistakes."

Palin is correct. When she has run a campaign on her own, she has never lost a election. She will beat Obama in the general election and she will win on the issues alone. Palin would be a complete opposite of Obama who has wrecked this countries economy ON PURPOSE. Palin as a true American patriot and 100% pure American Natural Born Citizen born to two U.S. citizen parents would set this country back on course to American prosperity and exceptionalism which is something this country lacks right now. Expect to see forests of Oil rigs dotting the land after she is elected. Expect to see military contracts expanded as well as our military weapons systems get upgraded. Expect to see the F-22 Raptor be put back into production. Expect to see these things and more as she will create jobs across America. Expect to see America get respected again across the globe.

RealClearPolitics - Palin Lays Out What Her Campaign Would Look Like

• Banned
The GOP hopefuls better fear the Saracuda. When she enters the race all the oxygen will leave their campaigns.

It seems clowns are still very popular at fairs in Iowa.

Palin ain't gonna run because she can't win... Palin gives Democrats a reason to re-elect Obama not to mention most conservatives think she's stupid.

Last edited:

Palin ain't gonna run because she can't win... Palin gives Democrats a reason to re-elect Obama not to mention most conservatives think she's stupid.

Palin will run and she will beat Obama on the issues. She is smart and has years of executive experience unlike Obama who doesn't. She is also a natural born citizen unlike Obama who isn't.

Palin will run and she will beat Obama on the issues. She is smart and has years of executive experience unlike Obama who doesn't. She is also a natural born citizen unlike Obama who isn't.

She will not run... she makes more money not working and as I said she gives people a reason to vote for Obama... Hell, just look at how people on these boards (conservatives) feel about Palin. She is popular because she is a political clown, not many people want her trying to lead the nation.

The GOP hopefuls better fear the Saracuda. When she enters the race all the oxygen will leave their campaigns.

She deep sixed the GOPs 2008 campaign. The woman is toxic. If she is the front runner for the GOP I 100% guarantee Obama will win. Why do you like her?

He seems to like her because she was born in the US and that she understands (like the whole fucking world) that Obama's policies have been bad for America... Maybe he wants to nail her too because Being born and understanding Obama sucks is not reason to be made President IMO.

She deep sixed the GOPs 2008 campaign. The woman is toxic. If she is the front runner for the GOP I 100% guarantee Obama will win. Why do you like her?
McCain nixed the campaign for suspending it to go back to Washington. Palin made his numbers rise but he should have never suspended his campaign. Palin is a lot smarter than Obama and has common sense knowledge that a smaller government is what America needs. I like her because she wants to increase oil and gas drilling putting tens of thousands to work in the energy sector. I am in the business. She has a proven record of fiscal responsibility, balancing multi billion dollar budgets and slashing earmarks. The best thing about her is she went after corrupt republicans in her own party and put many in jail. The woman loves America and our military. She is what America needs. Palin has never lost a election she did on her own. She will attack Obama on the issues and his lack of executive experience and how he destroyed the credit rating for America. It will be one hell of a campaign.

New Topics

Forum List

Back