Super spreading venues need not apply.........please go away

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?
So who exactly is forcing you to go to restaurants?
Stay the fuck home, that is your decision. Let people live their lives as they see fit. You have no say.
It is not your decision
Exactly my point...if these rednecks want to go out and eat, go to a game, a movie, what the fuck ever, have at it....but that's not what you do, you go places where people want to be safe, ie black venues, like infecting hospital workers, nursing home workers, dollar store, Krogers, Best Buy...places where low income workers are at.
You need to learn how to start thinking for yourself instead of repeating what you see on TEE VEE, it is essentially DNC and corporate propaganda. It's all one big happy family. . . and you aren't in it.

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
You need to stop posting shit that makes no sense what so ever. I'm not a Trump supporter, so I have no clue of what this squaval map is suppose to reveal???? Listen, at the end of the day, Donald Trump is a disaster of a president and those that support him, should be shot for treason
so if you happen to vote for a person someone dont like they can say you should be shot for treason too right?...
She really puts her foot in her mouth doesn’t she? Easily the most whacked crazy as poster I have ever encountered at usmb and I have seen quite a few,nothing quite like her though,she takes first prize. :auiqs.jpg: Penelope is the only one that comes as close to her as a rambling babbling idiot that doesn’t have a clue what she’s saying.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?
Stay the fuck home, that is your decision. Let people live their lives as they see fit. You have no say.
It is not your decision
I do stay the fuck home, I don't want to be around you nasty mf's anyway.
which we all appreciate. Nobody wants to be around a black skank like you

LOL!!!!!!

I hope you lose everything, end up foreclosed on, and homeless in the street.... the way you demand others to be.
I'm saying stop waiting on a trump economy to return and move on find other work...Amazon is hiring. this constant bail outs for the airlines??? first off people don't have the jobs anymore nor the money to travel and they're afraid...so why keep whining about the shit, move on until we get trump out of office and the country back on track...as for me being homeless someday and poor, bitch I'm a black woman, hardships is part of our DNA
well, change it.

What is so interesting about these militia white boys that got caught....they don't like following rules, don't like nobody telling them what to do, don't like being enslaved.....:abgg2q.jpg:
Wait until you meet your new room mate in prison for the next 12 years, Big dick Willy!!! :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :yes_text12:
that describes the xiden family. cool

LOL!!!!!!

I hope you lose everything, end up foreclosed on, and homeless in the street.... the way you demand others to be.
I'm saying stop waiting on a trump economy to return and move on find other work...Amazon is hiring. this constant bail outs for the airlines??? first off people don't have the jobs anymore nor the money to travel and they're afraid...so why keep whining about the shit, move on until we get trump out of office and the country back on track...as for me being homeless someday and poor, bitch I'm a black woman, hardships is part of our DNA
yea biden is the 2nd coming right tiger?.....the fucking guy rode on obamas coattails for 8 years and tries to act like everything he did,he was very instrumental in that.....what a joke.....
eVER
Everybody loves riding a winner, including the Clown in chief. Obama gave this guy everything to succeed, a good economy, intelligence on Flynn and Putin, a ready to action scientific community and good standings with our allies....and the orange bastard BLEW IT!!
let me guess, you watch the nbc networks? that would explain alot. BARRAG left this country in ruins, and its still needing alot of help to clean it up. TRUMP is doing a damn good job.

It is not your decision
Exactly my point...if these rednecks want to go out and eat, go to a game, a movie, what the fuck ever, have at it....but that's not what you do, you go places where people want to be safe, ie black venues, like infecting hospital workers, nursing home workers, dollar store, Krogers, Best Buy...places where low income workers are at.
You need to learn how to start thinking for yourself instead of repeating what you see on TEE VEE, it is essentially DNC and corporate propaganda. It's all one big happy family. . . and you aren't in it.

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
You need to stop posting shit that makes no sense what so ever. I'm not a Trump supporter, so I have no clue of what this squaval map is suppose to reveal???? Listen, at the end of the day, Donald Trump is a disaster of a president and those that support him, should be shot for treason
so if you happen to vote for a person someone dont like they can say you should be shot for treason too right?...
She really puts her foot in her mouth doesn’t she? Easily the most whacked crazy as poster I have ever encountered at usmb and I have seen quite a few,nothing quite like her though,she takes first prize. :auiqs.jpg: Penelope is the only one that comes as close to her as a rambling babbling idiot that doesn’t have a clue what she’s saying.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
she does that quite often.....she said she has won more than one game of chess after losing her king...everyone in that thread laughed at her and asked her how,but she never replied.....

View attachment 403383

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern wins historic reelection
Ardern’s Covid-19 response was hailed around the world. Now her party has won a landslide victory.

If she lived in this pathetic country, there'd be a bounty on her head and her family in danger and forget about a thank you...that's how fucked up this country is and its rednecks.

Sounds like you want to move there.

We won't miss.

It is not your decision

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
Ask them Nazi mf's how long it took before the world trusted them again.....1945 war over, 1980 those bastard came back into civilized society. The only difference here, anybody supporting Trump is a traitor to this nation and should be lined up and not shot, but pissed on by old seniors in diapers, starting with the mouth and working up!!

View attachment 403383

Ardern’s Covid-19 response was hailed around the world. Now her party has won a landslide victory.

If she lived in this pathetic country, there'd be a bounty on her head and her family in danger and forget about a thank you...that's how fucked up this country is and its rednecks.

We won't miss.
This country is so fucked up, the only country that will allow us in is the country of Wakanda, at least Trump thinks its a country....LOl

if you bring these nuns, you won't get covid!

ElIVq01XYAA3LgN
They stole my nun costume and I was told mine would be an original!! But leave it to Trump to highlight and profile, next to him....a lawyers dream ticket...the CATHOLIC CHURCH AND TRUMP!!

Fair enough.

I don't think anyone wants to be around you, either.
I wish that was the case, but you hillbilly fucks need gas, bread and hooch so you show up in my stores to shop...thank God we have mask mandates, else we'd all be dead from this shit....I'm just so glad I live in a Red state that would vote for a wad of shit, as long as its white trash and conservative....which means, WON'T BE SEEING TRUMP AND HIS FUCKIN KLAN RALLIES.

I haven't seen a Trump Klan rally yet.
tThen demand your prison cell get cable

It is not your decision

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
What makes your comment so interesting, through all my ramblings and rhetoric, you sir, have managed not only to comprehend and respond, but you've managed this feat over and over and over......either you have a major in rhetorical bullshit 101 or or or, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING AND YOUR ONLY DEFENSE IS TO ATTACK...which one is it, as ho

LOL!!!!!!

yea biden is the 2nd coming right tiger?.....the fucking guy rode on obamas coattails for 8 years and tries to act like everything he did,he was very instrumental in that.....what a joke.....
eVER
Everybody loves riding a winner, including the Clown in chief. Obama gave this guy everything to succeed, a good economy, intelligence on Flynn and Putin, a ready to action scientific community and good standings with our allies....and the orange bastard BLEW IT!!
let me guess, you watch the nbc networks? that would explain alot. BARRAG left this country in ruins, and its still needing alot of help to clean it up. TRUMP is doing a damn good job.
I know for a fact, your saying this just to get rise out of me.....because anybody believing shit you posted got two things in common with Trump....dead from the neck up and retarded. So when you come with some bullshit like dat, I gotta let you go hommie...your too dumb for me, not worth my time

Fair enough.

I don't think anyone wants to be around you, either.
I wish that was the case, but you hillbilly fucks need gas, bread and hooch so you show up in my stores to shop...thank God we have mask mandates, else we'd all be dead from this shit....I'm just so glad I live in a Red state that would vote for a wad of shit, as long as its white trash and conservative....which means, WON'T BE SEEING TRUMP AND HIS FUCKIN KLAN RALLIES.

I haven't seen a Trump Klan rally yet.
tThen demand your prison cell get cable

I'm against crime. I certainly don't engage in crime, and I have never been to a prison.

View attachment 403383

We won't miss.
This country is so fucked up, the only country that will allow us in is the country of Wakanda, at least Trump thinks its a country....LOl

This country? Have you heard of Rwanda? Or Somalia? Or South Africa? If you think this place is messed up, I would encourage you to visit some others.

It is not your decision

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
Ask them Nazi mf's how long it took before the world trusted them again.....1945 war over, 1980 those bastard came back into civilized society. The only difference here, anybody supporting Trump is a traitor to this nation and should be lined up and not shot, but pissed on by old seniors in diapers, starting with the mouth and working up!!
lots of people think people like you, who think that someone should be shot because they happened to vote for someone you dont like, should be shot too...in this country you can vote for whoever you want......if you dont like that tiger, there are hundreds of countries out there for you to move too...pick one....im sure many of them would welcome someone with such a pathetic attitude like yours.....

LOL!!!!!!

eVER
I know for a fact, your saying this just to get rise out of me.....because anybody believing shit you posted got two things in common with Trump....dead from the neck up and retarded. So when you come with some bullshit like dat, I gotta let you go hommie...your too dumb for me, not worth my time
so everybody is suppose to believe the stupid shit that comes out of your pathetic head? get real...chump...when you get half a brain, get back to me

Forum List

Back