Super-corrupt Obama brazenly selling ambassadorships to highest bidder

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo can't do anything right. He doesn't even want to do anything right. He hates america and wants incompetent officials.

Moonbattery » Obama?s Ambassador to Norway Is Donor Who Knows Nothing About Norway

jan 23, 2014

Hope & Change means that at last we are free from the chains of merit. For example, in the past if you wanted to be US Ambassador to Norway, you would have been expected to know at least a little bit about Norway. Not anymore. Now all that is required is a large donation to the Hopey Changer in Chief:

The next US ambassador to Norway, George Tsunis [who] bundled $500,000 for President Obama in 2012, apparently knows nothing about Norway. Questioned by Senator John McCain about the anti-immigration Progress Party, which has now joined the ruling coalition, Tsunis had no idea what McCain was talking about. McCain asked for his thoughts; Tsunis replied, “You get some fringe elements that have a microphone and spew their hatred. And I will tell you Norway has been very quick to denounce them.”

When McCain pointed out that this supposed fringe element is part of the coalition running the country, Tsunis gibbered incoherently:

“I stand corrected. I would like to leave my answer at…it’s a very, very open society and the overwhelming amount of Norwegians and the overwhelming amount of people in parliament don’t feel the same way.”

He also referred to Norway’s president. Norway doesn’t have a president.

The Norwegian newspaper The Local commented, “Future US envoy displays total ignorance of Norway.”

Obozo can't do anything right. He doesn't even want to do anything right. He hates america and wants incompetent officials.

Moonbattery » Obama?s Ambassador to Norway Is Donor Who Knows Nothing About Norway

jan 23, 2014

Hope & Change means that at last we are free from the chains of merit. For example, in the past if you wanted to be US Ambassador to Norway, you would have been expected to know at least a little bit about Norway. Not anymore. Now all that is required is a large donation to the Hopey Changer in Chief:

The next US ambassador to Norway, George Tsunis [who] bundled $500,000 for President Obama in 2012, apparently knows nothing about Norway. Questioned by Senator John McCain about the anti-immigration Progress Party, which has now joined the ruling coalition, Tsunis had no idea what McCain was talking about. McCain asked for his thoughts; Tsunis replied, “You get some fringe elements that have a microphone and spew their hatred. And I will tell you Norway has been very quick to denounce them.”

When McCain pointed out that this supposed fringe element is part of the coalition running the country, Tsunis gibbered incoherently:

“I stand corrected. I would like to leave my answer at…it’s a very, very open society and the overwhelming amount of Norwegians and the overwhelming amount of people in parliament don’t feel the same way.”

He also referred to Norway’s president. Norway doesn’t have a president.

The Norwegian newspaper The Local commented, “Future US envoy displays total ignorance of Norway.”

I'm sure the Norwegians are absolutely underwhelmed.

Forum List

Back