Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

I still can’t forgive the chiefs for beating my Vikings in SuperBowl III

Am I allowed to say………

BURN IN HELL KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Maybe I need to stop and reflect some before posting?
That'd be Super Bowl IV, played in January 1970!

Chiefs-Super-Bowl-Len-Dawson-16-23-_7-1970-inman-72-.jpg

I regressed a year because of it.

BURN IN HELL KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!
There, there. It's okay. Your Vikings would have plenty of other chances to win the Super Bowl.

No wins, of course, but plenty of chances.

I am surprised no one has posted one yet. I think the Eagle will win, by a good margin.

In theory, it should be a pretty closely-matched game. By all accounts, the Iggles are the better, more healthy and more rounded team able to contain an offensive line whether you try to run or throw the ball, but then, they were not really all that heavily challenged during the regular season!

But then there are the Chiefs who not only have the experience and the record of high success these past few years, but they have Mahomes who is the next big thing to replace Brady, and Mahomes has a way of getting out of ruts and finding ways to make thing happen.

And in that last game, it was apparent that his ankle was not as injured as it could have been and he's now had another two weeks to heal up.

I have been boycotting the NFL since they endorsed the violent racist hate group BLM
:thup:
good for you but you are a little late at the party,you should have done that starting in the early 2000;s when it became obvious these games are as much scripted as elections are,just as much a dog and pony show rigged same as them only difference is the outcome does not always go the way they plan it on all these playoff and superbowls.

didnt use to be like that in the good old days but it is now.

:thup:
good for you but you are a little late at the party,you should have done that starting in the early 2000;s when it became obvious these games are as much scripted as elections are,just as much a dog and pony show rigged same as them only difference is the outcome does not always go the way they plan it on all these playoff and superbowls.

didnt use to be like that in the good old days but it is now.
The most blatantly obvious rigged Super Bowl TroglocratsRdumb was the patriots and Seahawks game,none of the seahawk players could believe carrol did not hand the ball to lynch to run it in fir the winning touchdown.even one of the refs couldn’t,carrol was also accused of players at usc of throwing games as well.

The second most obviously rigged Super Bowl was that huge come from behind victory of the patriots and falcons game,a friend of mine called me up and told me they were getting blown out at halftime and I said just watch,this game is fixed,you will see the patriots have a dramatic come from behind victory.and lo and behold I called it.

Anybody with a brain knew the nfl did not want to have a Super Bowl happen with the patriots getting blown out.

The coach of the falcons he was attacking the defense in the first half,all of a sudden in the second half he git conservative and stopped attacking and not put his foot down on the metal as someone would have if they really wanted to win,he got ultra conservative,how fucking stupid can people be not to see these games are so scripted. :cuckoo:

Pellinore

Back then the game was not corrupt as it is now,back then games were not scripted.

That being said,the nfl looks like they have scripted this one fir the chiefs to come from behind down to the wire again to win another Super Bowl,they are going to want Mahomes to pull this off after playing on one leg two weeks ago to lead his team to victory against the jaguars thst was why they let the refs decide the game on the final play against the bengals not calling a critical holding penalty on the chiefs on the final drive.

It’s like elections though,you never know for sure what they have planned.

Last edited:
The woke analogy......The Eagle represents the oppressive U.S. and the Chiefs represent those who have been oppressed by the U.S. so it's only equitable that the the Chiefs win.

Last edited:
On paper, the Eagles should win this game, they are a deeper team, but the Chiefs have been there, done that, and have a superior QB. The Chiefs win this 28-24.

I am surprised no one has posted one yet.

I think the Eagle will win, by a good margin. Their defense can play, and the offense is full of weapons. The biggest of which is Jalen Hurts.
I have a feeling you are right but won't bet against Mahomes.

BUT, usually KC wins because they have a better QB. In this situation, maybe they don't?

How much money have you bet? Since the odds are about even and you think they are going to blow them out, I'm sure you have money on this?

They say a better bet than picking the Eagles to win is to pick Hurts to be the MVP. It pays better. And if you think the Eagles are going to win, pretty good bet that Hurts will be the MVP right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back