Super Bowl Predictions

I don't buy it.
Too many factors involved, like Arizona falling apart
after a 7-0 start, Green Bay and Tampa Bay losing....the OBJ trade mid-season.

I think the fact that it's Bengals vs LA Rams is evidence that it's not rigged .

Cincinnati is gonna win to prove my point .:cool:
A. D. All day. Won't be denied what belongs to him... believe that.

I don't buy it.
Too many factors involved, like Arizona falling apart
after a 7-0 start, Green Bay and Tampa Bay losing....the OBJ trade mid-season.

I think the fact that it's Bengals vs LA Rams is evidence that it's not rigged .

Cincinnati is gonna win to prove my point .:cool:
you accept it that presidential elections are rigged yet because of your love for the game of football,you are closed minded and in denial mode on this subject unobjective that they are as much a dog and pony show as they are no different than they are. INCREDIBLE is the only word i can come up with for being so naive and in denial mode :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
you accept it that presidential elections are rigged yet because of your love for the game of football,you are closed minded and in denial mode on this subject unobjective that they are as much a dog and pony show as they are no different than they are. INCREDIBLE is the only word i can come up with for being so naive and in denial mode :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Just enjoying a game dude.
Looks like I'm not the one being too closed-minded.

Bengal Tigers

Now, I'm officially 'selling-out' and rooting for the Bengals and hoping they'll achieve what they failed to against Joe Montana (remember that Esiason era, young folk(s))?

and6.jpg

====

TOM BRADY: I'm cheering for Cincinnati.
INTERVIEWER: Well, you took out the Rams, so that must be why, friend!
TOM BRADY: What other reason you think?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

bengals1.jpg

Bengal Tigers

Now, I'm officially 'selling-out' and rooting for the Bengals and hoping they'll achieve what they failed to against Joe Montana (remember that Esiason era, young folk(s))?

View attachment 600803

====

TOM BRADY: I'm cheering for Cincinnati.
INTERVIEWER: Well, you took out the Rams, so that must be why, friend!
TOM BRADY: What other reason you think?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

View attachment 600804
I wonder if Tom Brady gets offended when someone says I hate Tom Brady? It’s nothing personal. It’s only because he beat our teams.

I would just hope if he ever overheard me saying I hate him, it would be with the utmost respect. The same way I hated jordan or Kobe. I didn’t hate them when they retired. Only when they were playing. And only because they weren’t playing for my team.

Now we see how rigged the game is. No face mask call. Then ticky tack fouls to help stafford score with 1 minute left. Bullshit.

Forum List

Back