Super Bowl 57 score?

I think the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl.
Chiefs 34
Eagles 31
I don’t think KC can put 34 points on that great Eagle defense. Only three teams scored 30 or more on them all year. The last two teams to play them only scored 7 points. I suspect a relatively low scoring game and Eagles win.

gipper

I know you surely understand just as well as me and misterbeal do thst these nfl playoffs and superbowls are as much a dog and pony show as much scripted as elections are with the outcome decided long way in advance? Only differerence in the two is it does not always go the way they plan it,not all of the players are involved so they sometimes do something to screw up their plans.

That being said.my hunch is the nfl has this one fixed fir the chiefs to win the superbowl,they are going to want Mahomes to have another dramatic come from behind win in the Super Bowl,some ref will decide he outcome as they did in the cincy game.they wanted Mahomes to win in dramatic fashion after playing on one leg the previous week and that’s probably why they have this fixed for the chiefs to win another Super Bowl.with Brady now gone they are going to now want to see Mahomes win multiple superbowls.

Last edited:
I used to be pretty good at picking games but not so great the last 3-4 years, as I just don't follow from week to week like I used to.

With that much-needed disclaimer out of the way, I may be off again, but my eyes tell me the Eagles will wear the Chiefs down. I think it'll look competitive for the first 1-2 quarters but the Eagles have one of the better front fours I've seen in a few years, and I think they will get to Mahomes and frustrate him. They also disguise their blitzes very, very well. They'll force him to make throws before he's ready and as much as I really do like Mahomes, he does have a Brett Favre-like tendency to force things when he feels like the game is slipping away.

The Eagles are also underrated on offense. Hurts isn't Tom Brady or Mahomes, but he doesn't have to be. He just needs to avoid making big mistakes. I could see him making a few goofs in the first quarter if he gets jittery, but he'll lean on the defense and power offense and get into his groove. He's got a very talented group of receivers to throw to and the running game is smash-mouth.

Eagles 33
Chiefs 17

Leo123
And fir the second year in a row the team that deserved to win,won,fir the second year in a row the winning team won deservedly because once again,the team not only had to compete against the players to do so,but against the refs as well,hard enough to win when you are competing against the players but it makes it twice as difficult having to compete against the refs as well.for the second year in a row,the refs did everything on the planet to try and help them win the Super Bowl and yet once again fir the second year in a row,the team the refs did everything they could to try and give the game to the losing team despite thst,still could not win.justice was served once again. :abgg2q.jpg: :thup:

Leo123
And fir the second year in a row the team that deserved to win,won,fir the second year in a row the winning team won deservedly because once again,the team not only had to compete against the players to do so,but against the refs as well,hard enough to win when you are competing against the players but it makes it twice as difficult having to compete against the refs as well.for the second year in a row,the refs did everything on the planet to try and help them win the Super Bowl and yet once again fir the second year in a row,the team the refs did everything they could to try and give the game to the losing team despite thst,still could not win.justice was served once again. :abgg2q.jpg: :thup:
I'd like to know what they gave Mahomes after his twisted ankle. And, where can I get some? :banana:

I'd like to know what they gave Mahomes after his twisted ankle. And, where can I get some? :banana:
you aint kidding,yeah celebritys and politicians they get access to things like that we dont,same way politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for.same special treatment.

If any of you watch/listen to the Kelce bros podcast, today's episode was particularly interesting. They broke down the game, quarter by quarter, discussing key plays from their opposite perspectives. Never really heard anything like that and it was really cool.

Forum List

Back