SUPER BOWL 50 - Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos, Who Will Win?

The Super Bowl 50 winner will be?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
10 days away, Cam is already being Cam and giving us his opinions, Next week the interviews will be in full force.

NFL Networks picked up Manning telling Belichick after the game, that this could be his last rodeo.

Cam is the new and Manning is the old.

Carolina is a 6 point favorite and judging by the way they man handled Arizona and Seattle, it could be a little low.

The Over/Under is 45

Denver got trounced two years ago by Seattle but Denver's defense is a lot better than two years ago and the offense is a lot worse.

What will be the best commercial?

You staying home for the Super Bowl?

So who is your favorite, who will win this classic event?

I've got the Panthers 23, Broncos 17. That's a conservative margin of victory, I know, but for some reason I expect the defenses to be the main thrust of the game, despite the Panthers being the highest scoring team this year.

Still, I wouldn't be shocked for the Panthers to come close to doing what Seattle did to Denver a couple of years ago.

TRUMP SAID THE BRONCOS WILL WIN.

IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER!

TRUMP IS GOD!

TRUMP IS GOD.

I see a blow out...Panthers. Hope I am wrong.

So my pick is going to go against the grain and again, I could be very wrong. Carolina is the favorite and I go back to the Raiders vs. the Bucs SuperBowl. Offense wins games, defense wins championships.

I pick Denver to pull out a victory 20-17.

Carolina Panthers. Easily. My only question is, coild they set a new record for margin of victory in a Super Bowl?

So my pick is going to go against the grain and again, I could be very wrong. Carolina is the favorite and I go back to the Raiders vs. the Bucs SuperBowl. Offense wins games, defense wins championships.

I agree. Denver's defense is tough. And a solid defense is how the Falcons beat Carolina in December.

I agree. Denver's defense is tough. And a solid defense is how the Falcons beat Carolina in December.

The game will be won between the Denver front seven and the Carolina offensive line.

The Panthers division is full of crap teams so their scoring numbers are scewed somewhat. One thing about Carolina is that they are a crappy second half team. If Denver gets lucky and jumps up early on the Panthers I believe they will have an easier time keeping the lead than the other way around. If Olsen and Ginn hit deep early in the game it could be a hard row to hoe for Denver to catch up. I think Denver's Defense will contain the Panther's run attack and even probably force a fumble or two. Stewart is good but Seattle had him completely covered after our D put on the right cleats in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

One thing is that Newton DOES take unnecessary chances. All those flips and his running style presents the possibility of an injury. He may THINK he is super man but at 6' 5" and 250 he is a BIG target. I would LOVE to see Von Miller do a legal hit on Newton and break his fucking neck.

Even as old as Manning is he is at least twice as intelligent as Newton.

Manning's cunning or Newton's athleticism? It should be a close game and depend on where the ball bounces.

I don't like either team but Newton has had a habit of screwing the pooch in important games in the past.

If Manning can keep from throwing ints I like Denver. If he gets rattled and gives the ball away the Panthers will win. THAT's how they got their good record was recovering fumbles and getting ints last season.

12417623_10201212006538207_2954884321382264365_n.jpg

The Panthers division is full of crap teams so their scoring numbers are scewed somewhat. One thing about Carolina is that they are a crappy second half team. If Denver gets lucky and jumps up early on the Panthers I believe they will have an easier time keeping the lead than the other way around. If Olsen and Ginn hit deep early in the game it could be a hard row to hoe for Denver to catch up. I think Denver's Defense will contain the Panther's run attack and even probably force a fumble or two. Stewart is good but Seattle had him completely covered after our D put on the right cleats in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

One thing is that Newton DOES take unnecessary chances. All those flips and his running style presents the possibility of an injury. He may THINK he is super man but at 6' 5" and 250 he is a BIG target. I would LOVE to see Von Miller do a legal hit on Newton and break his fucking neck.

Manning's cunning or Newton's athleticism? It should be a close game and depend on where the ball bounces.

I don't like either team but Newton has had a habit of screwing the pooch in important games in the past.

If Manning can keep from throwing ints I like Denver. If he gets rattled and gives the ball away the Panthers will win. THAT's how they got their good record was recovering fumbles and getting ints last season.

Crappy second half team, so crappy they went 17-1. Not sure how that is crappy.

The Panthers were incredibly lucky getting something like a plus 20 in recovered turnovers fumbles ...tipped ints..etc. That had a lot if not most of the reason they won that many games last season. The ball consistently just bounced their way. Good for them! Sometimes that funny shaped ball just seems to favor one team over the others. In Seattle's run to their SB win they had almost exactly the same plus 20. That had a lot to do with the Hawks success.

Go Denver
I lived there most of the 80s. have been a die hard fan since.

The Panthers were incredibly lucky getting something like a plus 20 in recovered turnovers fumbles ...tipped ints..etc. That had a lot if not most of the reason they won that many games last season. The ball consistently just bounced their way. Good for them! Sometimes that funny shaped ball just seems to favor one team over the others. In Seattle's run to their SB win they had almost exactly the same plus 20. That had a lot to do with the Hawks success.

I agree, Seattle was extremely lucky.

I agree, Seattle was extremely lucky.
No, no, when Seattle did it it was all drills and schemes and hard work! :lol:

Forum List

Back