Summer Zevos

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Well well well, who could have predicted?
oh that's right sane moral people. Now she wants a payday for her fake lawsuit..........I mean she was so traumatized, she just gave it up, no reasoning.....I can't wait until she appears on CNN (Who wants to bet that doesn't happen?)

Now where are all these other supposed traumatized people? Weren't there like 18 lawsuits that just popped up out of the blue right before the 2016 election.......the democrats are really sick people to use rape and sexualt assault as a way to gain power and stop people from getting it........especially after we know they just make up racist shit (Jussie Smollet).....these people are fucking sick.......

Well well well, who could have predicted?
oh that's right sane moral people. Now she wants a payday for her fake lawsuit..........I mean she was so traumatized, she just gave it up, no reasoning.....I can't wait until she appears on CNN (Who wants to bet that doesn't happen?)

Now where are all these other supposed traumatized people? Weren't there like 18 lawsuits that just popped up out of the blue right before the 2016 election.......the democrats are really sick people to use rape and sexualt assault as a way to gain power and stop people from getting it........especially after we know they just make up racist shit (Jussie Smollet).....these people are fucking sick.......
I wonder how much he paid off Summer to drop the case.

Forum List

Back