Summary And Conclusion: Never Trust Them

You just don't walk into office and get respected Respect comes from the lifetime of your work and all the good that comes of your presidency . You EARN respect. Trump has earned a hat full of feces
Respect today is pushed by quotas, political correctness and diversity. Sounds good on the surface. But a lot of baggage has come from it. Talking about putting out a fire is not the same as doing it. To many people are bums at their jobs or worse replace people who may be better or never have a chance do to it. The White man privilege ended in the late 1960's/early 1970's. It took some time to fully come to reality. Now there are excuses for failing. So we have millions and millions of minority males with little hope and a growing amount of white males totaling in the millions with little hope. A dictatorship is possible using these people to cleanse the system. Even if it is their own also.

“It is a dead certain bet that Democrat governors are sabotaging our nation’s national economic recovery through their misguided shutdowns.

It's dead certain that another 200.000 would be dead if they didn't shut down.

Shame of them for putting human life above money.
Trump regularly misled the American people, and no doubt people died because they made the mistake of believing him.

That doesn't bother the Trumpsters in the slightest.

Did you ever think you would see his Fifth Avenue Rule played out so closely to his prediction?

He is a sociopath, and because they enable him, so are his sheep.

Let's see who disagrees with you:

“Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak” Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis” California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis

“Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

President Trump’s recent actions to stop the spread of coronavirus have won him praise from an unlikely source: Representative Ilhan Omar….Omar quoted fellow Squad member Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) as saying “unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership,” and then added that “we are seeing that in our country right now.”

And Dana Bash of CNN asserted the president’s new aggressive approach to the virus makes him the “kind of leader that people need.” Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

“Connecticut Governor Praises Trump's Reopening Guidelines https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/04/24/ct-gov-praises-trumps-reopening-guidelines-n2567597

“On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.” Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.

Democrat Phil Murphy, Governor of New Jersey: GOVERNOR MURPHY: First of all, Mr. President, to you and your team, we’re incredibly honored to be here. I thank you for the enormous help in our darkest hour of need: ventilators; as you could see, PPE; testing sites. Now, I think, we’re going to be in a very good place thanks to you and your team as it relates to expanding testing dramatically so that we’ll be able to begin to take those steps to reopen. Remarks by President Trump in a Meeting with Governor Murphy of New Jersey | The White House

“Gov. Inslee owes US Army, Feds an apology

A week ago, Jay Inslee slammed our federal government for not doing enough for our state.

“The fact is, we cannot get as much help as we would like from the federal government”, he said.

This was a week after the United States Army, under orders from the Trump administration, sent hundreds of soldiers to build a 250-bed hospital at the Century Link Field Events Center.

That hospital has sat empty ever since. Not one patient. On Wednesday, Inslee announced that he wanted the facility disassembled and sent back to the federal government. How much do you think think this assembly and disassembly is costing taxpayers? No one will give me a figure.

Earlier this week, Inslee announced that he is returning 400 ventilators to the feds that we don’t need.

A week ago, he said the administration wasn’t doing enough for our state. Now, it’s clear, they’ve done way too much. A person of integrity would apologize for his phony criticism. That apology, of course, will never come.” Dori: Gov. Inslee owes US Army, Feds an apology

“President Donald Trump granted Michigan’s request for a major disaster declaration Saturday as the coronavirus outbreak worsens, the same day as Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced that more federal medical supplies already have arrived in the state.

The White House announced the approval early Saturday, March 28.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer sought a major disaster declaration on Thursday. Saturday morning, she noted that more than 112,000 N-95 masks had just arrived from the strategic national stockpile.” Trump approves Michigan disaster declaration; Whitmer says more supplies on the way in coronavirus fight
Whatever it is that wrote in your latest wall of words, that's nice.

I'll never understand your level of unconditional adoration.

But it's psychological, surely, and there some clues there. An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

You missed it????

No problem.....I simply proved you a liar.

Thus:

“Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak” Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis” California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis

President Trump’s recent actions to stop the spread of coronavirus have won him praise from an unlikely source: Representative Ilhan Omar….Omar quoted fellow Squad member Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) as saying “unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership,” and then added that “we are seeing that in our country right now.”

And Dana Bash of CNN asserted the president’s new aggressive approach to the virus makes him the “kind of leader that people need.” Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

“Connecticut Governor Praises Trump's Reopening Guidelines https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/04/24/ct-gov-praises-trumps-reopening-guidelines-n2567597

“On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.” Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.

Democrat Phil Murphy, Governor of New Jersey: GOVERNOR MURPHY: First of all, Mr. President, to you and your team, we’re incredibly honored to be here. I thank you for the enormous help in our darkest hour of need: ventilators; as you could see, PPE; testing sites. Now, I think, we’re going to be in a very good place thanks to you and your team as it relates to expanding testing dramatically so that we’ll be able to begin to take those steps to reopen. Remarks by President Trump in a Meeting with Governor Murphy of New Jersey | The White House

A week ago, Jay Inslee slammed our federal government for not doing enough for our state.

“The fact is, we cannot get as much help as we would like from the federal government”, he said.

This was a week after the United States Army, under orders from the Trump administration, sent hundreds of soldiers to build a 250-bed hospital at the Century Link Field Events Center.

That hospital has sat empty ever since. Not one patient. On Wednesday, Inslee announced that he wanted the facility disassembled and sent back to the federal government. How much do you think think this assembly and disassembly is costing taxpayers? No one will give me a figure.

Earlier this week, Inslee announced that he is returning 400 ventilators to the feds that we don’t need.

A week ago, he said the administration wasn’t doing enough for our state. Now, it’s clear, they’ve done way too much. A person of integrity would apologize for his phony criticism. That apology, of course, will never come.” Dori: Gov. Inslee owes US Army, Feds an apology

“President Donald Trump granted Michigan’s request for a major disaster declaration Saturday as the coronavirus outbreak worsens, the same day as Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced that more federal medical supplies already have arrived in the state.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer sought a major disaster declaration on Thursday. Saturday morning, she noted that more than 112,000 N-95 masks had just arrived from the strategic national stockpile.” Trump approves Michigan disaster declaration; Whitmer says more supplies on the way in coronavirus fight

Democrats.......praising Trump's handling of the Democrat....er, Chinese flu.

I know, I know, good, good.

So you agree you were lying when you said this:

“Me, I'm the opposite. I like to have an accurate grasp of both (or more) sides of any issue, so that I can reach a thoughtful conclusion.”

Excellent.

"Accurate", being the operative term.

Your grasp of the opinions of anyone who doesn't think just like you is distorted, at best.

Such is the nature of zealotry.

IF EVER there was proof of Russia trying to distort our election process by mocking Democrats I give you PoliticalChic

Ideology can be a very, very powerful thing. It can distort our perceptions and our thought processes.

We won't progress as a country until and unless the zealots on each end are somehow culturally marginalized.

Hers would be a prime example of the kinds of behaviors we need to marginalize.

Hmmm....."Culturally marginalized"? What exactly does that mean....What does it look like to "Culturally marginalize" a person? And even tougher yet, how do you accomplish that to a person you don't even know who she is?

Second, I think you post here wonderfully shows how you Marxist libs think...Anyone holding a differing ideology than yourself "Must be marginalized".... That's freedom?

I no longer try to dumb things down for you folks.

As a passionate advocate and defender of freedom of expression, I can only tell you that there is a significant, profound difference between banning or punishing, and being culturally marginalized. I use that term specifically.

That's as much effort as I'll put into trying to explain this to you.

No one wants to hear your commie lies.

So eddie the loser thinks people do want to hear his commie lies. You can't make this stupid up.

“It is a dead certain bet that Democrat governors are sabotaging our nation’s national economic recovery through their misguided shutdowns.

Trump regularly misled the American people, and no doubt people died because they made the mistake of believing him.

Did you ever think you would see his Fifth Avenue Rule played out so closely to his prediction?

But it's psychological, surely, and there some clues there. An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

You missed it????

Thus:

“Me, I'm the opposite. I like to have an accurate grasp of both (or more) sides of any issue, so that I can reach a thoughtful conclusion.”

Excellent.

Your grasp of the opinions of anyone who doesn't think just like you is distorted, at best.

IF EVER there was proof of Russia trying to distort our election process by mocking Democrats I give you PoliticalChic

Ideology can be a very, very powerful thing. It can distort our perceptions and our thought processes.

We won't progress as a country until and unless the zealots on each end are somehow culturally marginalized.

If Republicans win you will still be allowed to say whatever you wish, self-serving lies or anything else.

If the Democrats win, that only one viewpoint will be allowed.

View attachment 390521

And you're all well and good with the scum McConnell reversing the decision he made on Obama's SC appointment ? And Obama had 10 more months Now it's 46 days I hate republican scum Oh yeah and Graham too ,,FN hypocrites

First, let's not gloss over the fact that I forced you to drop claiming that the other side is associated and wedded to the Bolshevik Russians.
Glad we agree that it the province of your Democrats.

As Hussein said, elections have consequences.....and McConnell is in charge of the Senate due to elections.

With this result:
."By the numbers overall (including Phipps), Trump has nominated and had confirmed:

Supreme Court: 2

Courts of Appeals: 43

District/Specialty Courts: 85

Trump is running out of Court of Appeals vacancies to fill, in part a result of his focus on filling those critical slots:

Current and known future vacancies: 141

Courts of Appeals: 6

District/Specialty Courts*: 135

Pending nominees for current and known future vacancies: 58

Courts of Appeals: 2

District/Specialty Courts*: 56"
Liberal nightmare: Takeover of federal judiciary by "larval Scalias is devastatingly close to completion"

Hope that first one goes up by one.

You just don't walk into office and get respected Respect comes from the lifetime of your work and all the good that comes of your presidency . You EARN respect. Trump has earned a hat full of feces

Clearly Biden doesn't fit your requirements, yet you plan to vote for him.

I believe you are old enough to recall this:

. “In the wake of the September 11th terror attack, some legislators are now proclaiming their commitment to unleashing the CIA and rebuilding its human “assets.” Just a short while ago these same legislators were leading the charge to curtail the agency.

One such convert is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Democrat Joseph Biden. The Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.

Hopefully Senator Biden, and other congressional converts, are undergoing a genuine epiphany. Perhaps they now realize, as Henry Kissinger once observed about the Church Committee, that it is an illusion that “tranquility can be achieved by an abstract purity of motive for which history offers no example.” It is precisely this illusion which has prevailed in congressional circles since the heyday of (Democrats) Frank Church and Otis Pike. As Church himself once argued, the United States should not “fight fire with fire . . . evil with evil.”
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

9/11 didn't begin in this century.....just like the Democrat Party, it began much earlier, with the benefits the Democrats provided.
I was old enough to be in our armed service the day JFK was killed and now we've lowered ourselves into the Trump toilet bowl? MAGA is a joke

Really?

Let's check:

"These reckless media smears were completely detached from the reality of Trump’s accomplishments in his first seven months. His tax and deregulation policies had created a record-setting economy. Unemployment rates for minorities had reached historic lows. He had strengthened the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and even shattered the leftist claims of a Trump-Russia collusion when he punished Putin’s murderous ally Bashar al-Assad with a devastating Tomahawk missile strike. Trump was also well on his way to destroying the Islamic caliphate in eight months—something Barack Obama had failed to accomplish with five years of feeble military efforts. The bizarre and baseless media attacks on the president were intended to halt Trump’s progress and shake the loyalty of his 63 million political sup- porters. Instead, Trump continued to rack up policy victories, while the media attacks actually intensified his public support.
David Horowitz, "Blitz," Ch.3

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

Hmmm....."Culturally marginalized"? What exactly does that mean....What does it look like to "Culturally marginalize" a person? And even tougher yet, how do you accomplish that to a person you don't even know who she is?

Second, I think you post here wonderfully shows how you Marxist libs think...Anyone holding a differing ideology than yourself "Must be marginalized".... That's freedom?

I no longer try to dumb things down for you folks.

As a passionate advocate and defender of freedom of expression, I can only tell you that there is a significant, profound difference between banning or punishing, and being culturally marginalized. I use that term specifically.

That's as much effort as I'll put into trying to explain this to you.

No one wants to hear your commie lies.

So eddie the loser thinks people do want to hear his commie lies. You can't make this stupid up.

You have to forgive our pal eddie....
The Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election.
The Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2016 election.

Ironically, the Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election using the same promises and scare tactics they used in 2016 while the Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election using the same message from 2016, "Ready for change, ready to lead".

Ironically, the Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election using the same promises and scare tactics they used in 2016 while the Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election using the same message from 2016, "Ready for change, ready to lead".

Sadly, that old acorn about boiling a frog by slowly raising the temperature seems to be true. America seems to have been lulled into accepting greater and greater acts of destruction of our nation and out heritage, by the Democrat party.

Their lies seem to simply be accepted and shrugged off as ‘it’s just Democrats being Democrats.’

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons……and the latest, and most deadly…..the Chinese flu plan to shut down the economy to defeat Trump.

The hugely inflated numbers of Wuhan deaths was produced by claiming every death was a Wuhan death, no matter the actual cause.
CDC even said only 6% were from this virus alone.
Those at risk were the elderly and those with causes that would have caused death without this virus.
A big clue should have been the conflicting advice from the ‘experts’ reversing themselves one day after another.

"Growing research indicates many COVID-19 cases might not be infectious at all

A growing body of research suggests that a significant number of confirmed COVID-19 infections in the U.S. — perhaps as many as 9 out of every 10 — may not be infectious at all, with much of the country’s testing equipment possibly picking up mere fragments of the disease rather than full-blown infections.

Confirmed cases of the disease have been the focal point of public health authorities and governments worldwide for many months, with countries across the globe working frantically to shore up their testing infrastructure and ensure that most citizens who want a COVID-19 test can obtain one with relative ease.

Many politicians, meanwhile — including most state governors in the U.S. — have tied reopening policies to the number of cases detected in the local community, with regions and localities often being permitted to reopen in staggered “phases” only when they have reached successively lower benchmarks of average new daily cases in the area."

This Democrat scam may be unraveling.....without a Mueller Report.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

If Republicans win you will still be allowed to say whatever you wish, self-serving lies or anything else.

If the Democrats win, that only one viewpoint will be allowed.

View attachment 390521

And you're all well and good with the scum McConnell reversing the decision he made on Obama's SC appointment ? And Obama had 10 more months Now it's 46 days I hate republican scum Oh yeah and Graham too ,,FN hypocrites

"You can disagree with the McConnell rule, which was previously known as the Biden rule, but you should describe it accurately. It's no confirmations in a presidential election year *when senate and presidency are held by different parties.* Doesn't apply this year."
11:42 PM · Sep 18, 2020
Mollie Hemingway

Sadly, that old acorn about boiling a frog by slowly raising the temperature seems to be true. America seems to have been lulled into accepting greater and greater acts of destruction of our nation and out heritage, by the Democrat party.

Their lies seem to simply be accepted and shrugged off as ‘it’s just Democrats being Democrats.’

a
The failed because the GOP, acting like any criminal organization, closed ranks and protected their own. There was collusion (Michael Flynn and Cohen), Russia did help Trump get elected, obstruction in the Mueller Report, racism (has Trump eve, r addressed the causes of the BLM), and impeachment (this will haunt the GOP for a generation).

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons……and the latest, and most deadly…..the Chinese flu plan to shut down the economy to defeat Trump.
These were all real issues swept under the GOP rug.

The hugely inflated numbers of Wuhan deaths was produced by claiming every death was a Wuhan death, no matter the actual cause.
Those at risk were the elderly and those with causes that would have caused death without this virus.
A big clue should have been the conflicting advice from the ‘experts’ reversing themselves one day after another.
It is true we'll l never know the real number who died from COVID but it may be very much higher than the reported 200,000.

"You can disagree with the McConnell rule, which was previously known as the Biden rule, but you should describe it accurately. It's no confirmations in a presidential election year *when senate and presidency are held by different parties.* Doesn't apply this year."
Mollie Hemingway
I could find no quote by Biden that contains the caveat "when senate and presidency are held by different parties". I'm pretty sure one of you is lying. Let me rephrase that, both of you are lying.

a
The failed because the GOP, acting like any criminal organization, closed ranks and protected their own. There was collusion (Michael Flynn and Cohen), Russia did help Trump get elected, obstruction in the Mueller Report, racism (has Trump eve, r addressed the causes of the BLM), and impeachment (this will haunt the GOP for a generation).

It is true we'll l never know the real number who died from COVID but it may be very much higher than the reported 200,000.

Biden's wife just let the cat out of the bag, fool:

"Jill Biden says voting will make 'this pandemic go away' in official party tweet—will Twitter label it misinformation?

Jill Biden says voting will make 'this pandemic go away' in official party tweet—will Twitter label it misinformation?

Ok...here a 58 year old teacher just died from the virus. He had no known underlying conditions. But it's a hoax, a scam. Tell that to his wife and kids please.

How many die of flu, cancer, diabetes, pneumonia?

Teachers die. It is sad, it is terrible for their families. But closing down schools for a disease who's mortality rate is this low is criminal.

Mollie Hemingway
I could find no quote by Biden that contains the caveat "when senate and presidency are held by different parties". I'm pretty sure one of you is lying. Let me rephrase that, both of you are lying.

"The difference between 2016 and 2020, of course, is that the Republicans control both the Senate and the White House, meaning, the American majority’s will is clearly represented in the federal government. In 2016, the government was divided, and the will of the public was much less discernible. This was always McConnell's argument. He made it clear in 2016 that because the White House and Senate were controlled by different parties, he could not allow Garland's confirmation to move forward. That is no longer the case, as McConnell made clear in his statement Friday night.

"In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia's death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame duck president's second term. Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president's Supreme court nominee in a presidential election year," McConnell said. "By contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary. Once again, we will keep our promise."

a

"Jill Biden says voting will make 'this pandemic go away' in official party tweet—will Twitter label it misinformation?

Jill Biden says voting will make 'this pandemic go away' in official party tweet—will Twitter label it misinformation?
Weak deflection, but hardly surprising. Should she have said, "Re-elect Trump and the pandemic will never go away"?

Mollie Hemingway

"The difference between 2016 and 2020, of course, is that the Republicans control both the Senate and the White House, meaning, the American majority’s will is clearly represented in the federal government. In 2016, the government was divided, and the will of the public was much less discernible. This was always McConnell's argument. He made it clear in 2016 that because the White House and Senate were controlled by different parties, he could not allow Garland's confirmation to move forward. That is no longer the case, as McConnell made clear in his statement Friday night.

"In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia's death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame duck president's second term. Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president's Supreme court nominee in a presidential election year," McConnell said. "By contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary. Once again, we will keep our promise."
From your link:
In 2016, McConnell invoked comments that then-Sen. Joe Biden had made on the Senate floor in June 1992 in the wake of Justice Clarence Thomas’s contentious confirmation hearing. The Senate should hold off on additional confirmation hearings until after the 1992 presidential election, Biden argued, citing the combative nature of Thomas’s confirmation. It was this rule that McConnell cited four years ago.​
“The Senate will continue to observe the ‘Biden rule’ so that the American people have a voice in this momentous decision,” McConnell explained.​

I see you could not find a quote from either Biden or McConnell where either defined the Biden Rule as Mitch has done.

I guess that is as close as you'll ever come to honesty, kind of a drive-by shooting of it. Mitch would be proud of you.

a

Weak deflection, but hardly surprising. Should she have said, "Re-elect Trump and the pandemic will never go away"?

Biden's wife admitting that the Wuhan is a fraud, and if Biden is elected, the Democrats will drop the whole scam

You can run, but you can't hide.

Mollie Hemingway

From your link:
In 2016, McConnell invoked comments that then-Sen. Joe Biden had made on the Senate floor in June 1992 in the wake of Justice Clarence Thomas’s contentious confirmation hearing. The Senate should hold off on additional confirmation hearings until after the 1992 presidential election, Biden argued, citing the combative nature of Thomas’s confirmation. It was this rule that McConnell cited four years ago.​
“The Senate will continue to observe the ‘Biden rule’ so that the American people have a voice in this momentous decision,” McConnell explained.​

I see you could not find a quote from either Biden or McConnell where either defined the Biden Rule as Mitch has done.

I guess that is as close as you'll ever come to honesty, kind of a drive-by shooting of it. Mitch would be proud of you.

This is an opportunity that the Republicans will have cause to regret if they allow it to get away unresolved.

While evil.....you and the rest of the Democrats... will eventually win, I suspect, grabbing this open seat on the Court will postpone the destruction you presage for some time, perhaps a generation.

There is no way to define this other than the march of evil:
The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

I do miss church.....our council has shut it down until next March. But putting lives at risk doesn't make sense. We are up to 130 cases in our county. It is the Christian thing to do. Protect life. If parents don't like virtual school then stay home and teach them yourself. It shouldn't affect schedules all that much.

Biden's wife admitting that the Wuhan is a fraud, and if Biden is elected, the Democrats will drop the whole scam

You can run, but you can't hide.
Wrong, this is Biden's wife acknowledging that Trump will never deal honestly with the virus threat, as he himself admitted. If you're looking for a scam, look to Trump. You can't hide from the truth forever.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back