Summary And Conclusion: Never Trust Them

“It is a dead certain bet that Democrat governors are sabotaging our nation’s national economic recovery through their misguided shutdowns.

It's dead certain that another 200.000 would be dead if they didn't shut down.

Shame of them for putting human life above money.
Trump regularly misled the American people, and no doubt people died because they made the mistake of believing him.

That doesn't bother the Trumpsters in the slightest.

Did you ever think you would see his Fifth Avenue Rule played out so closely to his prediction?

He is a sociopath, and because they enable him, so are his sheep.

Let's see who disagrees with you:

“Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak” Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis” California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis

“Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

President Trump’s recent actions to stop the spread of coronavirus have won him praise from an unlikely source: Representative Ilhan Omar….Omar quoted fellow Squad member Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) as saying “unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership,” and then added that “we are seeing that in our country right now.”

And Dana Bash of CNN asserted the president’s new aggressive approach to the virus makes him the “kind of leader that people need.” Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

“Connecticut Governor Praises Trump's Reopening Guidelines https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/04/24/ct-gov-praises-trumps-reopening-guidelines-n2567597

“On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.” Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.

Democrat Phil Murphy, Governor of New Jersey: GOVERNOR MURPHY: First of all, Mr. President, to you and your team, we’re incredibly honored to be here. I thank you for the enormous help in our darkest hour of need: ventilators; as you could see, PPE; testing sites. Now, I think, we’re going to be in a very good place thanks to you and your team as it relates to expanding testing dramatically so that we’ll be able to begin to take those steps to reopen. Remarks by President Trump in a Meeting with Governor Murphy of New Jersey | The White House

“Gov. Inslee owes US Army, Feds an apology

A week ago, Jay Inslee slammed our federal government for not doing enough for our state.

“The fact is, we cannot get as much help as we would like from the federal government”, he said.

This was a week after the United States Army, under orders from the Trump administration, sent hundreds of soldiers to build a 250-bed hospital at the Century Link Field Events Center.

That hospital has sat empty ever since. Not one patient. On Wednesday, Inslee announced that he wanted the facility disassembled and sent back to the federal government. How much do you think think this assembly and disassembly is costing taxpayers? No one will give me a figure.

Earlier this week, Inslee announced that he is returning 400 ventilators to the feds that we don’t need.

A week ago, he said the administration wasn’t doing enough for our state. Now, it’s clear, they’ve done way too much. A person of integrity would apologize for his phony criticism. That apology, of course, will never come.” Dori: Gov. Inslee owes US Army, Feds an apology

“President Donald Trump granted Michigan’s request for a major disaster declaration Saturday as the coronavirus outbreak worsens, the same day as Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced that more federal medical supplies already have arrived in the state.

The White House announced the approval early Saturday, March 28.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer sought a major disaster declaration on Thursday. Saturday morning, she noted that more than 112,000 N-95 masks had just arrived from the strategic national stockpile.” Trump approves Michigan disaster declaration; Whitmer says more supplies on the way in coronavirus fight
Whatever it is that wrote in your latest wall of words, that's nice.

I'll never understand your level of unconditional adoration.

But it's psychological, surely, and there some clues there. An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

You missed it????

No problem.....I simply proved you a liar.

Thus:

“Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak” Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis” California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis

President Trump’s recent actions to stop the spread of coronavirus have won him praise from an unlikely source: Representative Ilhan Omar….Omar quoted fellow Squad member Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) as saying “unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership,” and then added that “we are seeing that in our country right now.”

And Dana Bash of CNN asserted the president’s new aggressive approach to the virus makes him the “kind of leader that people need.” Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

“Connecticut Governor Praises Trump's Reopening Guidelines https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/04/24/ct-gov-praises-trumps-reopening-guidelines-n2567597

“On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.” Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.

Democrat Phil Murphy, Governor of New Jersey: GOVERNOR MURPHY: First of all, Mr. President, to you and your team, we’re incredibly honored to be here. I thank you for the enormous help in our darkest hour of need: ventilators; as you could see, PPE; testing sites. Now, I think, we’re going to be in a very good place thanks to you and your team as it relates to expanding testing dramatically so that we’ll be able to begin to take those steps to reopen. Remarks by President Trump in a Meeting with Governor Murphy of New Jersey | The White House

A week ago, Jay Inslee slammed our federal government for not doing enough for our state.

“The fact is, we cannot get as much help as we would like from the federal government”, he said.

This was a week after the United States Army, under orders from the Trump administration, sent hundreds of soldiers to build a 250-bed hospital at the Century Link Field Events Center.

That hospital has sat empty ever since. Not one patient. On Wednesday, Inslee announced that he wanted the facility disassembled and sent back to the federal government. How much do you think think this assembly and disassembly is costing taxpayers? No one will give me a figure.

Earlier this week, Inslee announced that he is returning 400 ventilators to the feds that we don’t need.

A week ago, he said the administration wasn’t doing enough for our state. Now, it’s clear, they’ve done way too much. A person of integrity would apologize for his phony criticism. That apology, of course, will never come.” Dori: Gov. Inslee owes US Army, Feds an apology

“President Donald Trump granted Michigan’s request for a major disaster declaration Saturday as the coronavirus outbreak worsens, the same day as Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced that more federal medical supplies already have arrived in the state.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer sought a major disaster declaration on Thursday. Saturday morning, she noted that more than 112,000 N-95 masks had just arrived from the strategic national stockpile.” Trump approves Michigan disaster declaration; Whitmer says more supplies on the way in coronavirus fight

Democrats.......praising Trump's handling of the Democrat....er, Chinese flu.

I know, I know, good, good.

So you agree you were lying when you said this:

“Me, I'm the opposite. I like to have an accurate grasp of both (or more) sides of any issue, so that I can reach a thoughtful conclusion.”

Excellent.

"Accurate", being the operative term.

Your grasp of the opinions of anyone who doesn't think just like you is distorted, at best.

Such is the nature of zealotry.

Sadly, that old acorn about boiling a frog by slowly raising the temperature seems to be true. America seems to have been lulled into accepting greater and greater acts of destruction of our nation and out heritage, by the Democrat party.

Their lies seem to simply be accepted and shrugged off as ‘it’s just Democrats being Democrats.’

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons……and the latest, and most deadly…..the Chinese flu plan to shut down the economy to defeat Trump.
The hugely inflated numbers of Wuhan deaths was produced by claiming every death was a Wuhan death, no matter the actual cause.

CDC even said only 6% were from this virus alone.
Those at risk were the elderly and those with causes that would have caused death without this virus.
A big clue should have been the conflicting advice from the ‘experts’ reversing themselves one day after another.

“It is a dead certain bet that Democrat governors are sabotaging our nation’s national economic recovery through their misguided shutdowns.

Trump regularly misled the American people, and no doubt people died because they made the mistake of believing him.

Did you ever think you would see his Fifth Avenue Rule played out so closely to his prediction?

But it's psychological, surely, and there some clues there. An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

You missed it????

Thus:

“Me, I'm the opposite. I like to have an accurate grasp of both (or more) sides of any issue, so that I can reach a thoughtful conclusion.”

Excellent.

Your grasp of the opinions of anyone who doesn't think just like you is distorted, at best.

IF EVER there was proof of Russia trying to distort our election process by mocking Democrats I give you PoliticalChic

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid That's 9,210 deaths The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age” https://facebook.com/1566405890/posts/10224050038749877/?extid=gr0T716wo2v3tjFm&d=n…

NEXT!
You realize your "proof" is a "PRIVATE" facebook page.

And a factcheck of the claim says it's false.

CDC Did Not 'Admit Only 6%' of Recorded Deaths from COVID ...
www.factcheck.org › 2020/09 › cdc-did-not-admit-onl...

Claim: "This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid."
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False

FacrCheck once again shows why they are considered a biased trash site....I'm no doctor, but, all I see is what has been stated since the begining in this "inflate the numbers" scam...Those who are the most at risk are the elderly, and those with fragile conditions...While it does mean that Covid would exacerbate the existing conditions, if you are a healthy person with no underlying conditions, I am confident in saying that Covid wouldn't kill you.

Good let them riot, I hope they come here. Our local LE have already stated anyone rioting here will be shot on sight.

And people flock to be forced to wear masks and stay home and lose their livelihood.

And for one purpose, and one purpose alone: to get rid of Trump.
LOL PC are you really from Brooklyn ? I think it's Moscow where yours and Trumps friend Putin reside......Honestly ,how much are they paying you ?

Instead of the usual hot air, eddie.....how about you find any error in any of my posts.

If you can't, that makes you a Democrat shill.

PC

ХпасийО
Spasibo

eddie......don't you know how childish it is to pretend that those with a different opinion.....the right opinion and proven so....are agents of the very nation that the Democrat Party advanced and idolized for 70 years?
1600522123316.png

"Revolutionary Communist Party leader backs Biden

For Bob Avakian, founder and leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA, this year’s election is actually an easy call: The need to stop President Trump is so overwhelming that he has no qualms about backing Democrat Joseph R. Biden.

From Maoists to Marxists, leftists say it’s actually an easy choice.

Compatriots, competitors and fellow travelers from America’s communist movement are coming to the same conclusion.

Angela Davis, who gained fame as a 1970s-era radical and was the Communist Party USA’s vice presidential nominee in the 1980 and 1984 elections, told RT in an interview last month that the left should pick Mr. Biden because he can be “most effectively pressured” into accepting their demands.

Indeed, some on the left say they’ve already seen that in Mr. Biden’s willingness to work with Sen. Bernard Sanders, who bills himself as a democratic socialist and was runner up for Democrats’ presidential nod.

The two men teamed up on a blueprint for the party’s platform, producing a document last month calling for stopping deportations and offering the chance for citizenship rights for 11 million illegal immigrants, opening the door to reparations for slavery, embracing a $15-an-hour national minimum wage and imposing national policing standards.

The collaboration is what helped win over William Ayers, a former leader of the violent Weather Underground. He wrote that to see Mr. Sanders and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez working with Mr. Biden is comforting.
Standout Online Savings Accounts - NerdWallet

Rossana Cambron, current co-chair of the CPUSA, is actively working to boost Mr. Biden — or, more precisely, to oust Mr. Trump.

“This is a strategic action to remove Trump,” she told People’s World. “The moment calls upon us to look beyond ourselves and do what’s best for all of us. This is why we need a massive voter turnout in November, a victory margin so undeniable it cannot be contested.”

Joe Sims, her fellow CPUSA co-chair, warned followers against approaching this election worried about “lesser evilism.” He said Karl Marx “worked to lend aid” to Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party over the Confederacy and its president, Jefferson Davis, in order to end slavery."

Now......what were you saying...???

An apology?????

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

IF EVER there was proof of Russia trying to distort our election process by mocking Democrats I give you PoliticalChic

Ideology can be a very, very powerful thing. It can distort our perceptions and our thought processes.

We won't progress as a country until and unless the zealots on each end are somehow culturally marginalized.

Hers would be a prime example of the kinds of behaviors we need to marginalize.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

More likely you just give more lies like all you sick stains.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

You need another spanking???

Democrat Jerry Nadler’s ties to Russia

“Joe Biden's energy adviser aided Kremlin nuclear agenda”
Just The News ^ | 7/13/20 | By Seamus Bruner
Posted on 7/13/2020, 8:16:49 AM by vg0va3

Not only did the controversial Ukrainian energy firm get a deal with USAID while Hunter Biden was on the board, but Joe Biden's energy advisor, Amos Hochstein, promoted the very program which worked to legitimize Burisma amid the allegations. https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3864417/posts

“How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime” How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime | National Review

“The Clintons and their foundation raked in a cool $145 million in donations and "speaking fees" just from Uranium One- and Rosatom-affiliated donors while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was supposedly keeping all Clinton Foundation business at "arm's-length."

Citing federal officials and government documents, The Hill details the Russians' nuclear-industry corruption here in the U.S., citing extensive evidence that "Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin's atomic energy business" in the U.S.” Yes, The Russia Scandal Is Real — And It Involves Hillary Clinton

You just don't walk into office and get respected Respect comes from the lifetime of your work and all the good that comes of your presidency . You EARN respect. Trump has earned a hat full of feces

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

Ideology can be a very, very powerful thing. It can distort our perceptions and our thought processes.

We won't progress as a country until and unless the zealots on each end are somehow culturally marginalized.

If Republicans win you will still be allowed to say whatever you wish, self-serving lies or anything else.

If the Democrats win, that only one viewpoint will be allowed.

1600522465140.png

You just don't walk into office and get respected Respect comes from the lifetime of your work and all the good that comes of your presidency . You EARN respect. Trump has earned a hat full of feces

Clearly Biden doesn't fit your requirements, yet you plan to vote for him.

I believe you are old enough to recall this:

. “In the wake of the September 11th terror attack, some legislators are now proclaiming their commitment to unleashing the CIA and rebuilding its human “assets.” Just a short while ago these same legislators were leading the charge to curtail the agency.

One such convert is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Democrat Joseph Biden. The Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.

Hopefully Senator Biden, and other congressional converts, are undergoing a genuine epiphany. Perhaps they now realize, as Henry Kissinger once observed about the Church Committee, that it is an illusion that “tranquility can be achieved by an abstract purity of motive for which history offers no example.” It is precisely this illusion which has prevailed in congressional circles since the heyday of (Democrats) Frank Church and Otis Pike. As Church himself once argued, the United States should not “fight fire with fire . . . evil with evil.”
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

9/11 didn't begin in this century.....just like the Democrat Party, it began much earlier, with the benefits the Democrats provided.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

Hmmm....."Culturally marginalized"? What exactly does that mean....What does it look like to "Culturally marginalize" a person? And even tougher yet, how do you accomplish that to a person you don't even know who she is?

Second, I think you post here wonderfully shows how you Marxist libs think...Anyone holding a differing ideology than yourself "Must be marginalized".... That's freedom?

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

Hmmm....."Culturally marginalized"? What exactly does that mean....What does it look like to "Culturally marginalize" a person? And even tougher yet, how do you accomplish that to a person you don't even know who she is?

Second, I think you post here wonderfully shows how you Marxist libs think...Anyone holding a differing ideology than yourself "Must be marginalized".... That's freedom?

I no longer try to dumb things down for you folks.

As a passionate advocate and defender of freedom of expression, I can only tell you that there is a significant, profound difference between banning or punishing, and being culturally marginalized. I use that term specifically.

That's as much effort as I'll put into trying to explain this to you.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

As a passionate advocate and defender of freedom of expression, I can only tell you that there is a significant, profound difference between banning or punishing, and being culturally marginalized. I use that term specifically.

I'd be astounded it you actually believe any of the self-serving lies you post.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

No one wants to hear your commie lies.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

I'd be astounded it you actually believe any of the self-serving lies you post.

I know.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

No one wants to hear your commie lies.

Then don't read them.

Poof. Problem solved.

You missed it????

Thus:

Excellent.

If Republicans win you will still be allowed to say whatever you wish, self-serving lies or anything else.

If the Democrats win, that only one viewpoint will be allowed.

View attachment 390521

And you're all well and good with the scum McConnell reversing the decision he made on Obama's SC appointment ? And Obama had 10 more months Now it's 46 days I hate republican scum Oh yeah and Graham too ,,FN hypocrites

Now…..what’s the reason for lockdown, home confinement, and shutting the schools?
Didn't Trump tell Woodward that the virus was very dangerous?

3. Why lock down everyone when the statistics clearly indicate who is at risk?
Here are the actual stats on who is in danger from the Chinese virus:

“The results were stunning. For those over the age of 65, the rates were very high at 5.6%. In other words, one out of every 20 people over the age of 65 who contract COVID-19 will likely die. That's not quite up there with previous viruses like SARS-CoV at 9.8%, but it's still clearly very dangerous for the elderly.

Those age 50-64 were better but still not great. At 0.14% Infection Fatality Rate Estimate, that's 14 deaths for every 10,000 infections. For people in this age group, it's about 14 times more dangerous than influenza. But from there, the Infection Fatality Rate Estimate drops dramatically. Those age 20-49 have a 0.0092%, or nine deaths per 100,000 infections. As for children age 10-19, the rate drops to 0.00032%, or three deaths per 1 MILLION infections.”

Infection Fatality Rate Estimates: The numbers they don't want you to know | NOQ Report

4. “ The median age of reported COVID-19 deaths in Florida on Wednesday was 93”
Horowitz: The median age of reported COVID-19 deaths in Florida on Wednesday was 93

5. “8 in 10 People Who Have Died of COVID-19 Were Age 65 or Older”
8 in 10 People Who Have Died of COVID-19 Were Age 65 or Older – But the Share Varies By State

Now…..what’s the reason for lockdown, home confinement, and shutting the schools?
I honestly don't know the answer but I do know 200,000 Americans have died and many more have been hospitalized putting our health care workers at risk. You may say just lock up the old people but I'm not sure about that. Here's an anecdote for you: An elderly man and his wife lived around the corner from me. He has a health care worker come to his house to assist him for a few hours every day. That health care worker came down with the virus but not before infecting both the man and his wife. The man died and the wife was hospitalized for a few weeks but not before infecting their children, one of whom required hospitalization.

I also know that if the US had the same mortality rate as South Korea there would be over 190,000 Americans still alive.

"I honestly don't know the answer but I do know 200,000 Americans have died ..."

First, your sort should never use irony-tinged terms like 'honestly.'

Second, you will not be allowed to change the subject from died from the Chinese flu, to simply 'died.'

Now, the good news: I appreciate you so much, I’m sendin’ over lunch from Wuhan Wok…..
I note you don't contest my facts, good as I'm 100% accurate.

And thanks, it is hard to get good chow fun here in VA.

Clearly Biden doesn't fit your requirements, yet you plan to vote for him.

I believe you are old enough to recall this:

. “In the wake of the September 11th terror attack, some legislators are now proclaiming their commitment to unleashing the CIA and rebuilding its human “assets.” Just a short while ago these same legislators were leading the charge to curtail the agency.

One such convert is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Democrat Joseph Biden. The Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.

Hopefully Senator Biden, and other congressional converts, are undergoing a genuine epiphany. Perhaps they now realize, as Henry Kissinger once observed about the Church Committee, that it is an illusion that “tranquility can be achieved by an abstract purity of motive for which history offers no example.” It is precisely this illusion which has prevailed in congressional circles since the heyday of (Democrats) Frank Church and Otis Pike. As Church himself once argued, the United States should not “fight fire with fire . . . evil with evil.”
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

9/11 didn't begin in this century.....just like the Democrat Party, it began much earlier, with the benefits the Democrats provided.
I was old enough to be in our armed service the day JFK was killed and now we've lowered ourselves into the Trump toilet bowl? MAGA is a joke

Forum List

Back