Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

flynn really shouldn't have pissed him off

sullivan gonna fuck him up

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

You are that stupid?

The "judge" states he will INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn, whose case was dropped by the Prosecutor, the DOJ and agreed to by Flynn, meaning there is no longer a case to prosecute,

The Judge by law can't investigate and prosecute anyone.

Yea they pissed him off

He went out of his way to make sure Flynn was telling the truth and truly guilty when he put in his plea

Sullivan is satisfied with those results, he wants bloodp

Flynn and his lawyers were playing games and now they're gonna get burned if trump doesn't get re elected.

You are too stupid to realize that you made a total fool of yourself, since the so called judge has NO LEGAL POWER to prosecute anyone.

He's just waiting, he's stalling

All he has left is to stall his impending destruction of his career, he is an excellent candidate for impeachment.

yea good luck with that

til then we'll be waiting on the election and see where this all falls

this is what he gets for having such a fuckwit for a son

He is opposed by many judges and lawyers who have openly stated that Sullivan has exceeded his authority,

Too bad you are too lazy to do some research, I have posted several on this already.

uh huh, 5 months

Sullivan feels entitled. He doesn’t like the outcome. The bigger the hard-on he develops for this case, the more he is going to expose himself.

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation, read the story from a lawyer's perspective

what flynn did was a faux pas and sullivan is so pissed of he's gonna risk his career over this.

he may be crazy. But he's not biased. Flynn made a mockery of his court by trying to get out of this plea. Which sullivan spent a lot of extra time making sure was legitimate.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation, read the story from a lawyer's perspective

what flynn did was a faux pas and sullivan is so pissed of he's gonna risk his career over this.

he may be crazy. But he's not biased. Flynn made a mockery of his court by trying to get out of this plea. Which sullivan spent a lot of extra time making sure was legitimate.

He's TOTALLY biased. His accusing Flynn of treason is ample proof of that.

You are that stupid?

The "judge" states he will INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn, whose case was dropped by the Prosecutor, the DOJ and agreed to by Flynn, meaning there is no longer a case to prosecute,

The Judge by law can't investigate and prosecute anyone.

Yea they pissed him off

He went out of his way to make sure Flynn was telling the truth and truly guilty when he put in his plea

Sullivan is satisfied with those results, he wants bloodp

Flynn and his lawyers were playing games and now they're gonna get burned if trump doesn't get re elected.

You are too stupid to realize that you made a total fool of yourself, since the so called judge has NO LEGAL POWER to prosecute anyone.

He's just waiting, he's stalling

All he has left is to stall his impending destruction of his career, he is an excellent candidate for impeachment.

yea good luck with that

til then we'll be waiting on the election and see where this all falls

this is what he gets for having such a fuckwit for a son

He is opposed by many judges and lawyers who have openly stated that Sullivan has exceeded his authority,

Too bad you are too lazy to do some research, I have posted several on this already.

uh huh, 5 months

Another stupid reply you make, ignoring hard evidence of Sullivan's illegal decisions.

He doesn't realize the case against Flynn has been completely dropped, that is how ignorant Juice free is.

So if a murderer on death row has new evidence come out that exonerates him he should still be executed b/c well, that's just the way it is.

"...with leave of Court". It's Sullivan's decision until a higher court rules otherwise. The rest is grandstanding for public opinion.

The appellate court already put Sullivan on notice, ordering HIM to respond to the DOJ dropping the case, knowing full well the USSC just set a precedence in a case in which they voted 9 -0 so judges like Sullivan could not do what he is doing now.

He doesn't realize the case against Flynn has been completely dropped, that is how ignorant Juice free is.

It hasn't been dropped until Sullivan says it has been dropped. That's why the DoJ had to submit its motion to dismiss to Sullivan's court.

It hasn't been dropped until Sullivan says it has been dropped. That's why the DoJ had to submit its motion to dismiss to Sullivan's court.

Educate yourself.

The DOJ HAS dropped its case in light of new evidence.

The USSC did set a precedence just days before Sullivan 'went rogue', preventing judges like Sullivan from doing what he is doing.

JUDGE SULLIVAN IS WRONG.

WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG.

THE USSC HAS ALREADY SAID HE IS WRONG.

Educate yourself.

The DOJ HAS dropped its case in light of new evidence.

The USSC did set a precedence just days before Sullivan 'went rogue', preventing judges like Sullivan from doing what he is doing.

JUDGE SULLIVAN IS WRONG.

WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG.

THE USSC HAS ALREADY SAID HE IS WRONG.

Blah-blah. It's still in Sullivan's court, or you knotheads wouldn't be whining about it.

Blah-blah. It's still in Sullivan's court, or you knotheads wouldn't be whining about it.
Yes, it is Sullivan's criminal court.

You have demonstrated the law and legal precedence means nothing to you, the fact that the USSC has already made it clear Sullivan can not legally do what he is doing means nothing to you,

'blah, blah, blah'? F* you, you liberal biased scumbag snowflake.

Equal Justice means the law applies to EVERY American equally. Sullivan is not above the law, he is not THE law, & he is not above the USSC.

I hope he is stripped of his judgeship.

Yes, it is Sullivan's criminal court.

You have demonstrated the law and legal precedence means nothing to you, the fact that the USSC has already made it clear Sullivan can not legally do what he is doing means nothing to you,

'blah, blah, blah'? F* you, you liberal biased scumbag snowflake.

Equal Justice means the law applies to EVERY American equally. Sullivan is not above the law, he is not THE law, & he is not above the USSC.

I hope he is stripped of his judgeship.

You don't know what you're talking about. If the USSC had really already ruled on this, it wouldn't be in Sullivan's court. You're just saying stupid stuff.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

You don't know what you're talking about. If the USSC had really already ruled on this, it wouldn't be in Sullivan's court.
Were you born this stupid, or were you dropped on your head later?

The Flynn case was in Sullivan's court.

The USSC set a precedence in voting 9 - 0 in another case, ruling judges like Sullivan can NOT do what Sullivan is doing now in their own cases.

Yesterday Sullivan declared he has the authority to INVESTIGATE AND BE JUDGE & JURY.

THE USSC HAS TOLD SULLIVAN ALREADY THROUGH THAT PRECEDENCE SET:

'NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE THAT AUTHORITY!'

Forum List

Back