Suicide is painless.

Screenshot_20221222_223459_9GAG.jpg

• Banned
It brings in many changes …
Romeo and Juliette, classical story of straights committing suicide. So, the best excuse for accepting trans is they will suicide? But Canada will accept trans, but also allow them to shuffle off them to shuffle off mortal coil at the same time. Talk about mixed messages.

Last edited:
I think suicide can be a very rational decision even if you aren't terminal. It allows you to settle everything up and check out on your schedule when you no longer want to be here. Culture makes it seem like it is always some emotional turmoil crisis where someone makes a rash decision. I would guess that it is more likely something someone has planned for awhile before they ever do it.

Romeo and Juliette, classical story of straights committing suicide. So, the best excuse for accepting trans is they will suicide? But Canada will accept trans, but also allow them to shuffle off them to shuffle off mortal coil at the same time. Talk about mixed messages.
Trans lol...

Canada, the most polite society in history, self-murder has become the largest cause of mortality...explain that.
These people will suffer for many centuries.

As a Jew I believe very few people will suffer for eternity.

Suicide happens no matter what the human laws are.
What are they gonna do, prosecute a corpse? Who knows? Maybe they will fine them and sue their estate for the money. A sort of inheritance tax to further enrich greedy piece of shit corrupt leftist politicians.

I think suicide can be a very rational decision even if you aren't terminal. It allows you to settle everything up and check out on your schedule when you no longer want to be here. Culture makes it seem like it is always some emotional turmoil crisis where someone makes a rash decision. I would guess that it is more likely something someone has planned for awhile before they ever do it.
Get help.

Forum List

Back