Suicide is painless

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
So progressive's entire schtick is Human live is priceless, gays or transgenders will commit suicide if you don't accept it. the Nggr gets it?

Wut? Three month's long race riots in 2020 sanctioned by Democrats. A one day three hour mostly peaceful frat party? How many died and how much did those BLM riots cost us again?

Well, I agree, but I didn't get all that from your op- sorry.

Ironic as heck, Liberals fight against stuff because trans kids might kill themselves, but assisted suicide is painless and it brings on many changes...
Trans people sound unstable, to begin with and often make poor choices. Sometimes that road goes to a bad end. At that point it is just another poor choice, but a final one.

I've been to a few suicides ... not one of them looked like it was painless.

Ironic as heck, Liberals fight against stuff because trans kids might kill themselves, but assisted suicide is painless and it brings on many changes...
I find it odd that one starts a thread about Transgender suicide, but it is actually about complaining about Liberals and BLM.

Transgender people face a higher level of suicide thinking and action around the world for certain reasons, and it has nothing to do with making wrong choices. There is a sad lack of interest in understanding what it actually is as it has only become possible for the operations to happen due to recent medical progress and ability to do so.

Assisted suicide is forbidden in many countries due to the influence some religious groups have had in making laws against it pass.

Mary, I guess I've just become an old coot, set in my ways, but what these people are doing in the name of fairness, equity, whatever the catch phrase may be... isn't just unusual or "progressive". These people have a demon, IMO. They are harming themselves first, then going the extra mile to warp and maim innocent children by indoctrinating them when they are most vulnerable. Unless they have a moment of clarity before they leave this world, and they ask for forgiveness from the Lord, they are going to suffer through all of eternity.

kingjamesbibleonline.org› Luke-17-2
Luke 17:2 KJV: It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

At that point it is just another poor choice, but a final one
Yes, and when those choices are made by an adult, while sad, at least they are harming only themselves. These people seem so focused on their lifestyle being accepted by all that they are using the most innocent and vulnerable among us to help them feel normal and to justify their choices.

I have never hated anyone for their sexuality and while I actually feel sad for those who are so confused or tormented because they truly believe they were meant to be a gender they were not born with, when they also advocate for or demand that children be allowed to choose conversion that maims them for life, they have become anathema in any decent, rational culture.

IMO, any surgeon or other medical professional that engages in such surgeries should lose their license at a minimum. I would even support criminal charges for them. They are rolling the dice by maiming these kids for life and if they seek to "de-transition" later, they find it to be impossible. It can destroy them.

I find it odd that one starts a thread about Transgender suicide, but it is actually about complaining about Liberals and BLM.

Transgender people face a higher level of suicide thinking and action around the world for certain reasons, and it has nothing to do with making wrong choices. There is a sad lack of interest in understanding what it actually is as it has only become possible for the operations to happen due to recent medical progress and ability to do so.

Assisted suicide is forbidden in many countries due to the influence some religious groups have had in making laws against it pass.
I was firmly putting tongue in cheek posting this thread. Humorously. Democrats confuse me. Stuff like" Trans/gay kids will commit suicide if WE don't accept them!". But ironically turn around and offer Suicide as a viable health care option. What side of that cynical coin are liberals presenting? Is suicide a tool in their cynical clown toolbox to manipulate idiots? I am confused.

Last edited:
I was firmly putting tongue in cheek posting this thread. Humorously. Democrats confuse me. Stuff like" Trans/gay kids will commit suicide if WE don't accept them!". But ironically turn around and offer Suicide as a viable health care option. What side of that cynical coin are liberals presenting? Is suicide a tool in their cynical clown toolbox to manipulate idiots? I am confused.
I do not know of anywhere where someone has said
" Trans/gay kids will commit suicide if WE don't accept them!".
that if all people do not accept what Transgender is, that their only choice eventually is going to be suicide.

The difference is that, what is Homosexuality and Transgender and other forms seems to be more understood and accept amongst Democrats. Republicans seem to be more Evangelical and not able to accept what is not written in the OT or NT.
There is less of that amongst religious people on the Democratic and Independent side.

No one ......is offering suicide as a viable health care option. I cannot imagine where you read or heard of such a thing. Is this being tongue in cheek ? Or just putting out something you heard about somewhere ?

Not one of the people below have committed suicide as a health care choice. And this has been going on for decades, if not centuries, due to mental illness, stress and other factors in the lives of these people.

Why would anyone with a great career, or happy family, want to consider suicide, heterosexual, homosexual or otherwise? There are so many factors and different ones for each individual that most of the times families are left without knowing why the person took such a step.

O WHAT ARE THE JOBS WITH HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES?​

1. Medical Doctors
2. Dentists
3. Police Officers
4. Veterinarians
5. Financial Services
6. Real Estate Agents
7. Electricians
8. Lawyers
9. Farmers
10. Pharmacists

So, how is suicide a "tool" in the Democratic pouch if it happens to people from every area, every gender and every walk of life and it has been happening forever, or as long as people have been recording them?

Last edited:
Yes, and when those choices are made by an adult, while sad, at least they are harming only themselves. These people seem so focused on their lifestyle being accepted by all that they are using the most innocent and vulnerable among us to help them feel normal and to justify their choices.

I have never hated anyone for their sexuality and while I actually feel sad for those who are so confused or tormented because they truly believe they were meant to be a gender they were not born with, when they also advocate for or demand that children be allowed to choose conversion that maims them for life, they have become anathema in any decent, rational culture.

IMO, any surgeon or other medical professional that engages in such surgeries should lose their license at a minimum. I would even support criminal charges for them. They are rolling the dice by maiming these kids for life and if they seek to "de-transition" later, they find it to be impossible. It can destroy them.
They are not confused. They know exactly, as Homosexuals or Heterosexuals do, what their inclination is. They feel that they were born in the wrong gender. And up to a few decades ago, people who were born in the wrong gender had no choice but to stay in it.

It would be a good thing to learn about being Transgender, what it is, history, etc before somehow wanting to criminalize the doctors who do those operations or anyone else.

An opinion is not knowledge. Knowledge is doing the research, reading about it and trying to understand what seems to be impossible to comprehend.

Here are a few places to start:

Forum List

Back