Suic!dal Homicidal Rapper Biggie Smalls Was 'Ready To Die'

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
SHAWN-CARTER-CHRISTOPHER-WALLACE.jpg

Suic!dal Homicidal Rapper Biggie Smalls Was 'Ready To Die'

Hello. Keeping it 100% REAL, Factual And Respectful.

Does improving Race Relations in America begin with addressing apparent emotional or mental health issues affecting a large population of citizens willfully ignoring or celebrating family, people and Community harming anti-social behaviors?

Do Medical Doctors and Child Brain Development Scientists explain why a perfectly healthy newborn named Christopher Wallace, aka Biggie Smalls or The Notorious Big, as well as many of his peers, mature into admitted or apparent emotionally troubled, depressed, angry, frustrated sometimes violent suic!dal, homicidal minded teen and adult citizens engaging in family, people and Community harming anti-social behaviors...as well as citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Back in the day, Tupac shared his definition for THUGLIFE >>>

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

According to Medical Science, seems Tupac was 100% correct!

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates by BlackVoiceNews

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey about how Childhood Trauma affects *ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:*

Cali Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment and *ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:*

Dr. Harris offers 'SOULutions' for ending HATE & Violence:

Before closing this writing I should mention beginning in the early 1980s I spent the first 12 years of my police career as a uniform cop, robbery and homicide detective serving the traumatized Brooklyn, NY community where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Christopher Wallace and Shawn Carter were raised, nurtured and socialized.

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies, including solutions for reducing POVERTY...

...as well as suggestions for PREVENTING our Nation's most precious assets from experiencing, *THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN,* an unhealthy childhood upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Hardships, Uncertainty, Depression, Fear, Sadness and Sorrow.

#AFRECAN >>> *America's Firm Resolve to End Child Abuse & Neglect*

*"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..."* ~Tupac Shakur

Read Biggie's suic!dal, homicidal lyrics, keeping in mind that Glock, gat, heat and Tec are euphemisms for firearms:

Tagged:
*LifeOfBiggie*
*Mental Health*
*Mental Illness*
*Parenting*
*Single Parenting*
*Spurgling*
*Maternal Responsibility*
*Parental Responsibility*
*Child Neglect*
*Child Abuse*
*Child Abandonment*
*Child Maltreatment*
*Childhood Trauma*
*Childhood Depression*
*Teen Depression*
*Teen Violence*
*Gun Violence*
*Community Violence*
*Community Mayhem*
*Community Fear*
*Community Code of Silence*
*No Snitching*
*Sadness*
*SOLUTIONS?*

☮️♥️

Hip Hop is a rough trade to be in. There are alot of posers who don't put their hearts and souls into their art but in order to really become a legend, you do have to be willing to sacrifice everything for it.

But then you live forever.

BIG was actually super talented
Even I enjoyed his music !!
He had mega talent but walked a “ to thin line “ between a rapper and a gangster

Forum List

Back