Suggest ion for new name in the basement.

Two ions are walking down the street. One stops and says "hey hold up, I just lost an electron".

Ion 2 sez "are you sure?"

Ion 1: "Yeah --- I'm positive!"
rimshot.gif

I was a little confused at first too. I'm like, "suggest a new ion" hmmm.............what's this gonna be about.

For the basement, how about Romper Room? :mm:

Yeah, I noticed the typo after I hit submit. Duh.

Guess that comes from being a fool and an idiot. (sarcasm).

Nah, Just makes you human. I make a lot of typos. Tons. But I try hard to correct them really fast before anyone notices, LOL. Can't in a thread title though.

He is a super mod. I barely know him as well but he seems to enjoy insulting his guests.

Maybe a new forum where the super mods insult guests of this establishment would be fitting.

Yeah, I noticed the typo after I hit submit. Duh.

Guess that comes from being a fool and an idiot. (sarcasm).

You're okay Gracie.......

How about the Laundry Room......where everyone can air their dirty laundry? :)

One night, when his charge was pretty high, Micro-Farad decided to seek out a cute coil to let him discharge. He picked up Milli-Amp and took her for a ride on his Megacycle. They rode across the Wheatstone Bridge, around the Sine Waves, and stopped in the Magnetic Field by a flowing current. Micro-Farad, attracted by Milli-Amp's characteristic curves, soon had her fully charged and excited her resistance to a minimum. He laid her on the ground potential, raised her frequency, and lowered her reluctance. He pulled out his high voltage probe and inserted it in her socket, connecting them in parallel and began short circuiting her resistance shunt. Fully excited, Milli-Amp mumbled "OHM-OHM-OHM". With his tube operating at maximum and her field vibrating with his current flow, her shunt overheated, and Micro-Farad was rapidly discharged and drained of every electron. They fluxed all night trying various connections and sockets until his magnet had a soft core and had lost all its field strength.

Afterwards, Milli-Amp tried self-induction and damaged her solenoids. And with his battery fully discharged, Micro-Farad was unable to excite his field, so they spent the rest of the night reversing polarity and blowing each other's fuses.

(/off the topic grid)

One night, when his charge was pretty high, Micro-Farad decided to seek out a cute coil to let him discharge. He picked up Milli-Amp and took her for a ride on his Megacycle. They rode across the Wheatstone Bridge, around the Sine Waves, and stopped in the Magnetic Field by a flowing current. Micro-Farad, attracted by Milli-Amp's characteristic curves, soon had her fully charged and excited her resistance to a minimum. He laid her on the ground potential, raised her frequency, and lowered her reluctance. He pulled out his high voltage probe and inserted it in her socket, connecting them in parallel and began short circuiting her resistance shunt. Fully excited, Milli-Amp mumbled "OHM-OHM-OHM". With his tube operating at maximum and her field vibrating with his current flow, her shunt overheated, and Micro-Farad was rapidly discharged and drained of every electron. They fluxed all night trying various connections and sockets until his magnet had a soft core and had lost all its field strength.

Afterwards, Milli-Amp tried self-induction and damaged her solenoids. And with his battery fully discharged, Micro-Farad was unable to excite his field, so they spent the rest of the night reversing polarity and blowing each other's fuses.

(/off the topic grid)

Definitely should go in the bsmt.......:razz::razz:

Well, howzat for ironic? I recommend a new name for tantrums and have one myself.

:eusa_whistle:

facepalm

Forum List

Back